Kev
kiranr
paperbackwriter
bazinga
Albiceleste
41 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho - Page 3 Empty Re: "Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho

Post by Pedram Sun May 06, 2012 9:15 pm

stevieg8 wrote:
Pedram wrote:
Se7en wrote:
if my son played for barcelona, i'd not hesitate to support barcelona

What kind of fan is this :facepalm:
Changing your club like changing babies diaper.

you're kidding, right? you'd put sports over family?

Just because my son play for the rival club doesn't mean i have to support his club too, i'll support him as he's my son but no way i'd change my club, that just isn't right.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

"Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho - Page 3 Empty Re: "Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 06, 2012 10:31 pm

daneq wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:
Se7en wrote:
if my son played for barcelona, i'd not hesitate to support barcelona

"Today, tomorrow and forever, Barcelona in my heart" - Mourinho - Page 3 Tumblr_lfcikvUcSb1qbvc38o1_500

My son wouldn't be allowed to play for Barcelona...
:mental:
Besides, he wouldn't like those scum :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon May 07, 2012 6:31 am

che wrote:mourinho is a turncoat who desperately sucks up to fans of whatever team he happens to be coaching atm, making them fall in love with him and think of him as the victim when he gets mistreated in the slightest way

discuss :coffee:

Sounds like a man who knows what he is doing and is quite good at getting the job done at whatever means necessary. Sounds like a good manager to me.

As for the son comment, if I had a son and he was playing for Barcelona as a key member, I would be more Cule than Xavi...just sayin'
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:26 am

Many comments in this thread will look so silly If Mou returns to coach Barelona! You know there are possibilities of happening this. Stranger things have happened earlier!
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:30 am

maybe in 10+ years when the fans forget the things he has said / done to piss a lot of us off.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:46 am

2016 isn't too far away. There is an election ahead. You never know what's gonna happen. If given chance Mou will certainly go for it. I am sure about that.
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:11 am

I am going to have to start supporting Barcelona if that happens.
messi ftw; screw Ronaldo.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:43 pm

junkyard wrote:Many comments in this thread will look so silly If Mou returns to coach Barelona! You know there are possibilities of happening this. Stranger things have happened earlier!

Laughing

There is no possibility, what you are you, crazy?

What do you think the reasons are he hasnt been our coach already?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Well, If Cruyff didn't intervene then he would have coached Barca. I am not saying he is going to coach your team. But remember some managed Real before coming to Barca. At least Mou has a Barca past.
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:21 pm

Yeah read a few articles were Laporta wants to bring him in, but I don't think that would be the best way to kick of your presidency.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Can't see this happening. Mainly because I don't see why Mourinho would actually want to do that himself, regardless of Barca allowing him to or not. I don't think he enjoyed his time in Spain too much. In the EPL he is in his comfort zone. No real competition on the pitch who can keep up in a 100 point title race unlike Spain and lots of adulation from the English press. Unlike the terror he would face in Spain again, especially when he goes from Madrid manager to Barca manager. I think he is in peace in England and where he wants to be for the long term.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:22 pm

junkyard wrote:Well, If Cruyff didn't intervene then he would have coached Barca. I am not saying he is going to coach your team. But remember some managed Real before coming to Barca. At least Mou has a Barca past.

Who told you that story? That wasnt the way I heard it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Its just talk. There are surely some voters who need to hear fancy names.

Talk about Cristiano and Mourinho, there are probably a select section of people who would like it and therefore Laporta sounds good to them.

However, he hasnt said anything personally about them and anyone who does want to vote for him wont be turned off by simple media reporting.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:54 pm

I don't see why Mou would want to leave Chelsea, and why Barca would want Mou, I think the current arrangement works best for both parties
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:10 am

I doubt Mou would want Barca and I don't know who in Barca would want Mou.

After all he's done, with the football he plays? No thanks.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3