Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

+34
Helmer
iftikhar
poolsupporter
Emaharg
CBarca
ErPupone
edulfc
Ganso
Motogp69
mr-r34
S
RealGunner
Forza
Arquitecto
fatman123
TheRedStag
Rebaño Sagrado
Abramovich
7amood11
stevieg8
The Sanchez
Cotes
BeautifulGame
RedOranje
Art Morte
Kick
Red Alert
donttreadonred
Onyx
McAgger
Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Nishankly
Fahim89
38 posters

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:20 am

@Red

Isnt Sigurosson's natural position as AM? I think his arrival will have more impact on Shelvy with henderson competing with Gerrard for CM.

Also think Robinson deserves ato be given a chance at LB as i believe he is potentially much better than Enrique.Bringing in a backup to Enrique could destroy his career at Anfield.

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months! - Page 7 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window 2012-Rumor Crazy Months!

Post by Art Morte Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:43 am

Johnson can play LB, would give Kelly a chance to play RB. So I wouldn't buy a LB.

A winger, yes. Getting Hoilett on a free would be great, then it'd make sense to buy another player, too. If we buy Sigurdsson and a winger, that could be all then.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:33 am

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has told talkSPORT that he intends to talk with Joe Cole and Alberto Aquilani about their futures with the club.

The midfielders have spent the last season out on loan at Lille and AC Milan respectively but will return to Anfield over the summer.

And Rodgers believes that it is important to sit down with the players and find out the reason why it hasn’t worked out for the duo so far in their Liverpool careers.

“They’re certainly talented players,” said the 39-year-old. “I know Joe well from my time at Chelsea. He’s a wonderful talent.

“I thought Aquilani was a really good player. I’d seen him in the Champions League and he came to Liverpool but it didn’t quite work out and he went back [to Italy] on loan.

“There might be other situations. I just need to find out from speaking with those players because there are always other reasons.

“The boy Aquilani is a wonderful talent and a terrific player but he might not be able to settle. He might not be able to adapt to the country so you’ve got all those issues and sometimes you’re not aware of that until you sit down and speak to the people.”

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120602/exclusive-%E2%80%93-rodgers-talk-cole-and-aquilani-about-their-futur
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:06 am

Art Morte wrote:Johnson can play LB, would give Kelly a chance to play RB. So I wouldn't buy a LB.

A winger, yes. Getting Hoilett on a free would be great, then it'd make sense to buy another player, too. If we buy Sigurdsson and a winger, that could be all then.
If we got Hoilett and Sigurdsson I think I'd still target at least one more player; either a CDM to back up Lucas (we saw how much we rely on him this past season) or a forward to compete with Carroll. Ideally we'd get both though.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:31 am

Sigurdsson would be, what, £7m? And if we buy a decent winger that should be at least £15m. The rumour was that we'll have £30m + sales, not sure if there will be enough money left to buy anything sensible then.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Hoilett has supposedly had a medical at Gladbach so you probably will have to forget that idea....

Also as i have mentioned many times, Hoilett is not available on a free you have to negotiate a compensation fee to Blackburn as he's under 23 or it would go a tribunal and they will decide the fee.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Also as i have mentioned many times, Hoilett is not available on a free you have to negotiate a compensation fee to Blackburn as he's under 23 or it would go a tribunal and they will decide the fee.

oh lawl, didn't know about that. But if he is at the end of his contract and doesn't want to extend but is restricted from signing to another club, isn't that quite unfair on the player? "You cannot work in your profession before your new employer pays your previous employer some money" lol
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Yeah it is a strange one but that seems to be the rule in england..... on one hand its a good thing because the club in question can get some money for bringing up the kid through the ranks.

But as you say if no one buys him he's just sitting there twiddling his thumbs lol.

Luckily in this situation Hoilett will have plenty of potential suitors and if the clubs in question cant sort out a package that suits both parties then the tribunal will sort it out.

Although Blackburn would be well advised to deal with a buying club as the Tribunal will probably decide on a much smaller fee.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Kuyt would be leaving as it seems. . YNWA sir . . a true fighter . . for me a legend :bow:

His sale would only add a further 1m+ pounds to the existing 30m (which is not confirmed yet).
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Ya Dirk's departure is official.

I wish him the very best in the future.

If only every player could give you the commitment and work rate of Kuyt, things would be a lot easier.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Kuyt, one of my favorite players in our squad of recent years. Hard working on the pitch, down-to-earth as a person. Teams need that sort of players. I'm sure every LFC fan wishes Dirk the very best in Turkey.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:20 pm

I wish him the best, he's a legend of the club in my eyes and I hope he succeeds greatly at Fenerbahce. YNWA.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:31 am

@ Arq: The higher ups at the club have made it very clear that wages are included in their transfer fund calculations. So with Kuyt leaving and potentially Cole that will free up for money than just the (probably small) fees the club will receive as both are on very high wages).

Kuyt reportedly went for between 1 and 2m. I will miss him but it was probably time for him to move on and his exit frees up space for a younger player that will better fit Rodgers' system. I wish him all the best in Turkey and then, probably, the Netherlands.

I sincerely hope we're looking hard at Luuk de Jong as a potential replacement for Kuyt.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:06 am

SUMMER TRANSFERS - INS/OUT

IN-

OUT-

Amoo David Oluwaseun Segun - Contract Expired
Darby Stephen - Contract Expired
Emilsson Kristjan Gauti - Contract Expired
Gomis Mendy Emmanuel Henry - Contract Expired
McGiveron Matthew Lawrence - Contract Expired
Roberts Michael - Contract Expired

Fabio Aurelio - Gremio - Free
Dirk Kuyt - Fenerhbache - 1 million

Approx rumored calculated net spending this window -

In-
Out- 1mill

Total = 1million

Please tell me if i have missed anyone.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:41 pm

Now just because he is American rumors about Dempsey is sad Evil or Very Mad

Afellay being linked again by stupid newspapers . . .

Honestly lack of rumors is just sad for our pass time! ! Razz
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:25 am

Dempsey might actually be a good fit for one of the winger slots in Rodgers's system. He's a goal-scorer, has good ball control, can create chances for other players, etc.

I doubt it is legitimate, though. He's older than I would expect for our transfers, and he's probably going to push for a club currently in the Champion's League.

Oh, how I wish the Afellay rumors were true... Unfortunately, they are likely not. Sad
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:32 am

Can't see Dempsey playing as a wide forward under Rodgers. He doesn't have the outright pace or real mentality that Rodgers likes. I also can't see Dempsey fancying a move to an EL club where he's not guaranteed a starting place. He'll either move to a CL club or an EL club where he has a definite starting role.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:06 am

Can't see Dempsey being at the same club as Bellers personally. Razz

Oh, and goodbye to Kuyt. Loyal player. Workhorse. All I can think of for now. Razz
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:23 am

Lille boss Rudi Garcia today wished Joe Cole well for the future after revealing he expects the Liverpool midfielder to return to the club this summer.

Cole has spent this season on loan with the 2010-11 league champions, with whom he made 42 appearances and helped finish in the top three of the table.

"Joe Cole will stay at Liverpool," said Garcia.

"The new staff have decided to keep him. We will remember him very fondly as a player but also as a man."
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:29 am

Well, gotta hope Cole has rejuvenated himself in France...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:27 pm

He could be a useful squad player, if a rather expensive one given his wages. If Rodgers believes he can get something from him then I'll give him the chance... so long as this doesn't stop the club from bringing in a proper wide forward/winger.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Gylfi Sigurdsson "I expect not to stay at Swansea because of the uncertainty going on there as it is not clear who is boss.

"I have said that my desire to continue playing in the Premier League and Liverpool is completely considered.

Ok now!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watch/echo-liverpool-switch-for-sigurdsson
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Liverpool are interested in AC Milan fullback Didac Vila.

The young Spaniard spent last season on-loan at Espanyol and is unsure where he sits in Milan's plans for next season.

Super Deportes says Liverpool and Valencia are keen on Vila, whose agent Raul Verdu said: "He's a good player, he's young, and there are several teams interested in him."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Is he a LB or RB?
Potential Aurelio replacement? Would rather Jack Robbo get some games.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Steve Clarke leaves Liverpool. #SkySports.

Colin Pascoe the most likely man to replace Clarke

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Wait a sec, Steve Clarke was our Defensive coach right?
Neutral
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 25 ... 43  Next