Bojan vs Cuenca?

+2
eelir
Khaled
6 posters

Go down

Bojan vs Cuenca? Empty Bojan vs Cuenca?

Post by Khaled Tue May 08, 2012 9:28 am

If i had the chance, i would send Cuenca on loan and give another chance for Bojan, problem this season that we needed finishers... In 2007/08, when Bojan had enough playing time, he scored 12 goals, 10 in 08/09 and 12 in 09/10.. He would have been more useful than Cuenca imo!

¤ #Bojan Stats @ Barca: 41 goals, 163 games (72 Starts) #fcblive.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Bojan vs Cuenca? Empty Re: Bojan vs Cuenca?

Post by eelir Tue May 08, 2012 10:24 am

I am really disappointed in Bojan. He could not even get to first 11 in Roma where Luis Enrique is the coach! WTF Bojan?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Tue May 08, 2012 10:29 am

Cuenca, at least he has some balls. Bojan doesn't have, he looks like he is gonna cry everytime he plays.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue May 08, 2012 10:49 am

matpol wrote:Cuenca, at least he has some balls. Bojan doesn't have, he looks like he is gonna cry everytime he plays.

... thats just his face...because his eyebrows are weird.

Yeah, I'd take Bojan back, but I think it was more that it was unlucky he wasn't in the team this year to capitalise like Cuenca. If he was, I think he would have taken his chance. We can't guarantee him the chance next year! Maybe Tito rates him... I dunno.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue May 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Bojan just needs confidence..
he did a great job in the last month of 2009/10 season replacing Ibra, he scored crucial goals vs Sevilla, Villareal and that Goal vs Inter Milan (if that goal wasn't disallowed, just imagine how would have Bojan's Career change!! It was similar to Iniesta's goal vs Chelsea 2009, only difference that the referee wrongly disallowed it, that goal would have made him a hero in Barcelona and help him gain the confidence he needs.. he's just unlucky, really unlucky!!!)
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed May 09, 2012 4:59 am

Confide
BarcaKizz wrote:
matpol wrote:Cuenca, at least he has some balls. Bojan doesn't have, he looks like he is gonna cry everytime he plays.

... thats just his face...because his eyebrows are weird.

Yeah, I'd take Bojan back, but I think it was more that it was unlucky he wasn't in the team this year to capitalise like Cuenca. If he was, I think he would have taken his chance. We can't guarantee him the chance next year! Maybe Tito rates him... I dunno.

Ahaha , True . i think he needs to feel fully trusted. He is not going anywhere at Roma
I hope for Spain that he'll improve. I don't see him go back to fcb. Maybe Sevilla, Malaga, or even Valencia would be perfect for him
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed May 09, 2012 5:58 am

WTH? Come on seriously... Buy Bojan back for 17million he isn't worth it. I rather buy him the next season for 13m. Cuenca is good though he is a winger not a striker, Bojan is.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down