LeBéninois
juventus101
Sushi Master
Lord Awesome
animal.crackers
32 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Cavani? - Page 5 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Cavani?

Post by Dante Fri May 11, 2012 3:44 pm

Guys , better stick to the topic with Cavani , La Ligaisonlyaboutrealandbarca version 213.425.134 isn't of any interest to anyone Laughing

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Actually, it's arguably easier to score for smaller teams because the weight of pressure, intensity, expectation and competition will never match the level of big clubs. So i could easily throw the previous argument in reverse.

Well to be honest , i concede to that , i can't argue with this logic , since i agree as well .

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Cavani? - Page 5 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Cavani?

Post by Adit Fri May 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Some one just said Cavani is better than slatan too :bow:

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Some no named Das Bost from eredivise is better than Cavani?

im out of here.

In before i see some detailed stats preview on him..Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri May 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Le Samourai wrote:On topic.

Cavani is in no way a better player than Zlatan.

You people are on drugs.
agree here...

Spanish League is the best in history, they have the best national team, the best tennis, the best cycling, the best golf players...

Should i mention that before 2010, spain was the only big nation of Europe that never played a World cup final? Oh, and one final question:what's the nationality of doctor Fuentes? I was out of my mind, or at that time, some news showed that some real and barca's players were pacients of Fuentes? Where was Spain in any sport, before they discovered fuentes methods?

Last edited by tuddor on Fri May 11, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Adit wrote:Some one just said Cavani is better than slatan too :bow:

He(Dante) said given a choice between Ibra and Cavani he'd choose Cavani as he thinks it is better for his team.I'm sure leemhuis was talking along the same lines as well..Whats wrong in that ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri May 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Dont even trust Crimson on stats...Sometimes he posts fake ones to make Madrid look better.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 11, 2012 3:50 pm

tuddor wrote:

You people are on drugs.
agree here...

Spanish League is the best in history, they have the best national team, the best tennis, the best cycling, the best golf players...

Should i mention that before 2010, spain was the only big nation of Europe that never played a World cup final? Oh, and one final question:what's the nationality of doctor Fuentes? I was out of my mind, or at that time, some news showed that some real and barca's players were pacients of Fuentes? Where was Spain in any sport, before they discovered fuentes methods?

I have detected a spanish football hater over here How highly do you rate Cavani? - Page 5 G
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri May 11, 2012 3:51 pm

You people are on drugs.

Well , in my defence , i never said he was better than Zlatan . I just said i would preffer Cavani.
Main reason is because Cavani actually helps his teammates and his work rate and pressing are quite something we miss from Ibra , to be honest , i ve rarely seen :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri May 11, 2012 3:51 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:Dont even trust Crimson on stats...Sometimes he posts fake ones to make Madrid look better.

it's not surprising... if you read the topics where this team fans were commenting before bayern real, you would think that the match is Brasil vs Luxemburg, in their opinion every real player was better than every bayern's..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri May 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Crimson wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
Crimson wrote:Yeah not bad, but theres prob 10-15 strikers or more that I could name off the top of my head that are better

Name them.

At this stage:

Higuain
Benzema

Messi
Ronaldo

Falcao
Aguero
Rooney
RVP
Hunterlaar
Gomez

Milito
Ibrahimovic
Bas Dost

Don't know how many that is, but that's just off the top of my head....

Messi and Ronaldo shouldn't be on this list.

Cavani is better.

A good case can be made for Cavani being better.

In the end, it's a matter of opinion of who Cavani is better than, but I think that nobody should argue that he secures a place in the top 10 out and out strikers.

7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 11, 2012 3:52 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
tuddor wrote:

You people are on drugs.
agree here...

I have detected a spanish football hater over here How highly do you rate Cavani? - Page 5 G

Laughing

Sure the pillars of fair play like Moggi tower above us on thrones of Morality.

Agricola :bow:

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri May 11, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 3:52 pm

LOL

Is Cavani a consistent performer? No
Is Cavani prone to missing easy shots? Yes

Cavani has his days don't get me wrong but with the amount of shots he gets directly in front of goal the guy should have notched up 50 this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri May 11, 2012 3:55 pm

And Ronaldo should get 10000 with the amount of shots he takes...Thats not the point.Cavani is really consistent aswell.Tell me when Higuain or Benzema score Hatrick's against teams in the Caliber of Milan and Juventus Laughing Very Happy
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Gomez better than Cavani? I don't like Cavani but ppl here really really make funny statements.

cavani is poor in tech, but his finishing is great and u say gomez ? .... Cavani in big club with light up and tear apart in league he is beast

Whats funny about that? Gomez consistently scores goals every single season in the CL and Bundesliga..... yes his finishing maybe erratic but so is Cavani's.....

Cavani is'nt as lethal as some say, he needs chances to score like Gomez does they both score goals because of thier movement and ability to consistently to get into positions to score.....

If we are going to compare lethality between Falcao, Higuain, Gomez and Cavani it would probably go......

Falcao > Higuain > Gomez = Cavani

Gomez for me never will be top CF . He is not big game player and considering the support that Bayern has compared to Napoli and the team that tells a lot

Eh? not a big game player ....... He scored twice against City, three times against Napoli, 4 against Basel, once against Marseille and the winning goal in the first leg against Madrid......

How he is not a top CF? He has scored 35 goals, 41 goals( still games to play) and 39 goals in 3 out of his last 4 seasons.....

I really fail to understand all of this..... He has also scored 30 goals in 32 CL games in those seasons.....

If he's not a top CF i dont know who is.
DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Gomez better than Cavani? I don't like Cavani but ppl here really really make funny statements.

cavani is poor in tech, but his finishing is great and u say gomez ? .... Cavani in big club with light up and tear apart in league he is beast

Whats funny about that? Gomez consistently scores goals every single season in the CL and Bundesliga..... yes his finishing maybe erratic but so is Cavani's.....

Cavani is'nt as lethal as some say, he needs chances to score like Gomez does they both score goals because of thier movement and ability to consistently to get into positions to score.....

If we are going to compare lethality between Falcao, Higuain, Gomez and Cavani it would probably go......

Falcao > Higuain > Gomez = Cavani

Gomez for me never will be top CF . He is not big game player and considering the support that Bayern has compared to Napoli and the team that tells a lot

Eh? not a big game player ....... He scored twice against City, three times against Napoli, 4 against Basel, once against Marseille and the winning goal in the first leg against Madrid......

How he is not a top CF? He has scored 35 goals, 41 goals( still games to play) and 39 goals in 3 out of his last 4 seasons.....

I really fail to understand all of this..... He has also scored 30 goals in 32 CL games in those seasons.....

If he's not a top CF i dont know who is.

Cavani scored against the same teams you named above ... read the whole post I had edit Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Crimson wrote:LOL

Cavani has his days don't get me wrong but with the amount of shots he gets directly in front of goal the guy should have notched up 50 this season

I could say the same about Benzema, Aguero, Huntelaar and Gomez tbh.

And Devi, i never denied Cavani is a top CF he is i just argued the point that Gomez being better is laughable and he's not a top CF they both are to me.

When i think of the top strikers they both would be on my list.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 4:02 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:And Ronaldo should get 10000 with the amount of shots he takes...Thats not the point.Cavani is really consistent aswell.Call me when Higuain or Benzema score Hatrick's against teams in the Caliber of Milan and Juventus Laughing Very Happy

Serie A 4th best league in the world atm......

Seems your reading comprehension is out of whack.....

with the amount of shots he gets directly in front of goal

I wonder how many people here watched him week in and week out?

He was wonderfuly and alot better performer last season and earlier on in the season, come 2012 he just wasn't the same player, let's not mention his performances in April when it was crunch time...

He is the chief go to guy for Napoli and he usually takes a bucket load of shots and more often than not they are directly in front of goal.

Try watching a few of his games. He has taken a dip in form from last season and his wonderful performances He rarely needs to start stepping up to the next level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 11, 2012 4:02 pm

To be fair mole...Huntelaar does have 51.

That however is not an argument for him being better than Ibra and Benzema.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri May 11, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Le Samourai wrote:To be fair mole...Huntelaar does have 51.

I didnt realise that OMG Laughing forget him then lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 11, 2012 4:04 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:And Ronaldo should get 10000 with the amount of shots he takes...Thats not the point.Cavani is really consistent aswell.Tell me when Higuain or Benzema score Hatrick's against teams in the Caliber of Milan and Juventus Laughing Very Happy

You make it sound as if Juventus and Milan have been anything special in the past couple of years, specially Juventus. Scoring a hattrick is very rare, congratz to Cavani, but just last year Higuain had a hattrick against Valencia too, and Benzema scored against virtually every big side he played against, like HIguain when he had the chance.

Let's not mistake "reputation" and actual competency of that team. you make it sound like scoring against them was a special achievement for the record books.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri May 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Crimson wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:And Ronaldo should get 10000 with the amount of shots he takes...Thats not the point.Cavani is really consistent aswell.Call me when Higuain or Benzema score Hatrick's against teams in the Caliber of Milan and Juventus Laughing Very Happy

Serie A 4th best league in the world atm......

Seems your reading comprehension is out of whack.....

with the amount of shots he gets directly in front of goal

I wonder how many people here watched him week in and week out?

He was wonderfuly and alot better performer last season and earlier on in the season, come 2012 he just wasn't the same player, let's not mention his performances in April when it was crunch time...

He is the chief go to guy for Napoli and he usually takes a bucket load of shots and more often than not they are directly in front of goal.

Try watching a few of his games. He has taken a dip in form from last season and his wonderful performances He rarely needs to start stepping up to the next level.

it's real funny that you rate serie a as the 4th... I'm not gonna argue with real fans because some of you are pathetic... Serie a was the only league with 3 teams passing the UCL group stage...
You know what? Juve finished two times on 7th in serie a, relegated in serie b... And we still played an UCL final more recently than you Very Happy
Can't wait for the Bayern -Chelsea final! Goodbye
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Juventus played a UCL final in 2003, Real Madrid played in 2002. Everything else was fine-ish up until that moment...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Le Samourai wrote:To be fair mole...Huntelaar does have 51.

I didnt realise that OMG Laughing forget him then lol.

That's my point......

He has 51 goals and 11 assists.....

But does anyone seriously believe in their heart of hearts than effing Huntelaar is a better player than Ibra , Benzema or Aguero.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Crimson wrote:LOL

Cavani has his days don't get me wrong but with the amount of shots he gets directly in front of goal the guy should have notched up 50 this season

I could say the same about Benzema, Aguero, Huntelaar and Gomez tbh.

And Devi, i never denied Cavani is a top CF he is i just argued the point that Gomez being better is laughable and he's not a top CF they both are to me.

When i think of the top strikers they both would be on my list.

I laughed becayse were posting as Cavani is shit and Gomez is god actually yhey are pretty close but Cavani edges it for me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 11, 2012 4:11 pm

tuddor wrote:

it's real funny that you rate serie a as the 4th... I'm not gonna argue with real fans because some of you are pathetic... Serie a was the only league with 3 teams passing the UCL group stage...
You know what? Juve finished two times on 7th in serie a, relegated in serie b... And we still played an UCL final more recently than you Very Happy
Can't wait for the Bayern -Chelsea final! Goodbye

And when was the last time you were in CL semis? Laughing

or in CL for that matter Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri May 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Uhmmmm....As I remember correctly the last time Juventus were in CL they crushed Real Madrid both Home and Away..And finished first in the group Laughing Laughing
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 11, 2012 4:20 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:Uhmmmm....As I remember correctly the last time Juventus were in CL they crushed Real Madrid both Home and Away..And finished first in the group Laughing Laughing

Juventus :bow:

then cheated their way through Serie A :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next