Villareal relegated - but now they are back!

+64
shinigami99
Motogp69
Donuts
guest7
Pedram
futbol
RealGunner
danyjr
FennecFox7
The Franchise
free_cat
DeviAngel
Luca
Zuess99
McAgger
Doc
Forza
Art Morte
JAY-Z
urbaNRoots
The Messiah
Patrick Bateman
vizkosity
Dnmac4
CBarca
Eman
FalcaoPunch
Lord Awesome
barca 2011
Albiceleste
leemhuis
RED
Guiltybystander
Cotes
Cruijf
BiasedMilanFan3
S32TABLANCA
Onyx
Lord Hades
chaval
Catracho
djoe26
Yuri Yukuv
Rebaño Sagrado
harhar11
REWB
justdoit_
Le Samourai
S
Blue Barrett
windkick
BarrileteCosmico
halamadrid2
Mr Nick09
Tomwin Lannister
Adit
TalkingReckless
Zealous
BarcaLearning
LeVersacci
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
EarlyPrototype
che
68 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Villareal relegated - but now they are back! - Page 6 Empty Re: Villareal relegated - but now they are back!

Post by McAgger Tue May 15, 2012 7:07 pm

lol

"[Diego] Godin, Diego..., motherf***ers, this is not over! Diego, Filipe Luis, this is not over!" Marchena

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Villareal relegated - but now they are back! - Page 6 Empty Re: Villareal relegated - but now they are back!

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 15, 2012 11:13 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 16, 2012 3:58 am

LOOOOOLLL

when Falcao scored the goal, not many pathetico players wanted to celebrate anyways, it was right of pathetico to keep going as they would have gone to CL if Sporting had equilised

so Marchena can stfu, i see he has been educated very well in Valencia eh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Trolololol

Villarreal Players :vagi:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuess99 Thu May 17, 2012 3:28 am

Does this mean villareal b will also have to get relegated to the 3rd devision?
Zuess99
Zuess99
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 19, 2012 1:09 pm

Legend wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Wow. How the yellow submarine has nose-dived.

I wonder who will sign Rossi for about £5million. I bet Villareal regret not selling him to Juve or Barca for over 30million now.

well they were a Segunda Division team only a decade ago

Lol @ Mou's reaction, classless prick Laughing

And proves Nilmar, Rossi etc, probably overrated as always.

I feel bad for the likes of Senna though, absolute legend, does not deserve this Sad
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat May 19, 2012 1:14 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
Legend wrote:

I wonder who will sign Rossi for about £5million. I bet Villareal regret not selling him to Juve or Barca for over 30million now.

I feel bad for the likes of Senna though, absolute legend, does not deserve this Sad

Rossi was injured the entire season

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat May 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Legend wrote:
Crimson wrote:You know what else is really funny

Villarreal B fiunished 13th in Adelante but because of Villarreal they get relegated too now hahahahaha

2 for the price of 1!!!!

lol

Lool thats depressing.

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:When a team with Marcos Senna and Borja gets relegated.....you really just have to scratch your head and wonder .

Not really..... Borja is overrated more by you guys more than i overrate Enrique and Senna is past it......

Cazorla ran that team, without him it fell apart not that hard really.

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:Borja to Valencia. :coffee:

Rossi to Psg or Roma

Nilmar to Valencia please.

lol

Borja will move to Malaga, he had a choice between Malaga and Atletico depending on CL.

Bruno is going to Valencia to replace Tino most likely

Nilmar back to brazil i guess

Rossi is not gonna be available for a year anyway, so no team will sign him i suppose.

Didnt know Carzola was so influential.... always thought him as more of a creator up front more than game controlling.... but as someone mentioned, Villarreal struggled to score and Carzola and Rossi not there probably explains it, the other midfielders are great, but probably not creative enough in goal scoring chances?

And Bruno, is he far off from Borja?

dnmac4 wrote:I believe I deserve some credit here as in my Santi Cazorla is one of the most underrated players in Europe thread and around 20 million for him is a total steal and got mocked by a ton of people on here (they called him a winger too BTW) I said in that thread by selling him and keeping Rossi they will get relegated.

This was a couple weeks before the season started.

And they deserve it. To sell the brain of the team who came up through there youth system to keep an overrated trader is the height of stupidity. Maybe people will now recognize how good Cazorla really is and great creative midfielders are the hardest thing to find where forwards are a dime a dozen.

I also said it was not a coincidence that Borja had his best year ever while playing next to Cazorla and he really isn't that good (look at his career) when people on here had the balls to say Borja was better then Cazorla.

Well there you go folks. The cream rises to the top. From penthouse Champions League (playing with Cazorla) to the outhouse relegated (without Cazorla).

Maybe now we can have an intelligent discussion on what Cazorla is really worth, and how good he really is. I mean I doubt it since no one watch's Malaga play but at least you have this to go by now and can stop giving all of the credit for what Villareal accomplished to Rossi, Nilmar, Senna, Borja, Capdevilla and the likes of players who Cazorla has always been head and shoulders better then.

Wow if this was true then dnmac u deserve a bow from all of us! Very Happy

Ur right though I dont follow Villarreal nor Malaga that much, and Cazorla doesnt come across as such a influential figure... so what exactly is his role in a team? I'll watch him more in the future.... always have the impression that Senna, Xavi, Iniesta, etc. > Cazorla Razz

Doc wrote:The bubble finally burst I see. Well, to be fair, they deserved such a punishment for such an awful season. As much as I admire the side, no one is immune to such things. Anyway, the problem is that this was gonna happen sooner or later. Villareal is the quintessential small club, a town whose population holds 51,000 while their stadium holds 25,000. A team that was build on the very generous wallet of Fernando Roig who made his fortune in the ceramic industry (Pamesa).

Eventually, his generous ways would have worn out and Villareal was destined to be able not maintain such lofty expectations (given their size). The great thing is that Villareal made serious investments in scouting and their youth set up so relegation would probably not be the "death" of them.

All in all, I'm not happy by it but it's how it is really.

Knowing that its amazing how well Villarreal have done... Crying or Very sad

Doc wrote:Yes, Zapata is really like a Perea, just worst off since Perea never had that much of a reputation anyway. For the sake of sakeness, send Zapata back to Italy, apparently he is good there...

S32TABLANCA wrote:Zapata :facepalm:

I say Borja is off to Malaga, Rossi to random Italian team for 10 million, Bruno to Valencia, and they rebuild the team. They have the players. IF they keep the rest and change coach, they could easily be Segunda champions next year.

From fighting for La Liga to fighting for Segunda in 4 years Laughing

Mr Nick09 wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Surely Zapata couldn't have been that bad? Villareal were mid table in goals-allowed hmm

They got relegated cause they scored 39 goals in 38 games...thats pathetic

yeah their whole attack without Cazorla and Rossi was just terrible.

A classic scenario of a Villarreal game last season: they dominate, show some slick passing, miss a couple of chances, then they take a goal on a counter, they cant get back into the game, and it's over.

U guys talking about Perea of Atletico? Anyway, not the first time a hugely rated defender fails in another league... strange...

Luca wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:
Legend wrote:

Rossi was injured the entire season

Know that....but still think hes overrated Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat May 19, 2012 2:20 pm

In a recent history one English club laughed at other for getting relegated. The next season they ended up in 2nd league and the other club got promoted. Not good to do so
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat May 19, 2012 2:24 pm

i'm gonna hazard a guess that the number of clubs who stayed up after laughing at their rivals getting relegated is slightly higher than 1...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue May 22, 2012 4:53 pm

and so it begins, diego lopez left for sevilla
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue May 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Palop and Varas :vagi:

Real Madrid :vagi:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 23, 2012 7:08 am

Michel to make Diego Lopez the first choice Goalie lmfao.... dat madridista connection
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 23, 2012 7:16 am

I'm not a big fan of Diego Lopez, but for 3,5 milions it's a steal. We should have gone for him as a backup to Valdes.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 23, 2012 8:25 am

free_cat wrote:I'm not a big fan of Diego Lopez, but for 3,5 milions it's a steal. We should have gone for him as a backup to Valdes.

He's a Madridista. He wouldn't do it.

inb4eto'o
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:13 am

BUMP

Do you guys think they'll get promoted this season or rot in Liga Adelante for awhile??

After 19 games they are 5th in the table.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:04 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:BUMP

Do you guys think they'll get promoted this season or rot in Liga Adelante for awhile??

After 19 games they are 5th in the table.
Even if they arent necessarily in the top 3 they should stay well within the playoff spots. But in the last 3-4 years they would give us trouble almost every time we played them so they can stay there for me, lol!!! Although its clearly not the same team anymore.

On a sidenote though, after Wiki-ing Liga Adelante I should have followed up on Barca B some more this year. Deulito is joint top scorer!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bow: :bow: :bow:

Where's Khaled? We need his DeulofeuuuuUUUUUuuUUUUUuUUUUUuUuu!!!!!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:47 am

None of them teams in the Segunda division look that bad.

Racing Santander are like 21st with Hercules 22nd. Must be competitive.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:07 am

S32TABLANCA wrote:
free_cat wrote:I'm not a big fan of Diego Lopez, but for 3,5 milions it's a steal. We should have gone for him as a backup to Valdes.

He's a Madridista. He wouldn't do it.

inb4eto'o

Where or when has Eto'o ever stated that he is a 'Madridista' ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:18 am

Lopez played for Madrid C.B and then the first team.

Etoo trained with the B team for some months (didnt play) and played 3 games I believe for the first team.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:26 am

I am aware he is a Madrid youth but i've never read or heard him claim himself as a 'Madridista' if you know what i mean..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Yeah I know what you mean, Lopez probably hasnt said it either.

Just typical Madridista fantasy.

Lopez would probably personally walk all the way to Barcelona if we wanted him Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:14 pm

Don't derail the thread please :coffee:

#Regulating
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun May 12, 2013 12:59 pm

Could be coming straight back up Proud

1. Elche - 77
2. Girona - 67
----------------------
3. Villarreal - 65
4. Almeria - 65
5. Alcorcon - 65
6. Las Palmas - 62
7. Ponferradina - 60

4 more matches remaining. Villarreal face Girona, Almeria, and Xerez(bottom of the league) at home and Barca B away. Their fate is in their own hands. Could get an automatic promotion berth.

Btw Castilla's Jese is top scorer in the league with 21 Proud

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Beat Girona 4-1 and knocked them off the second spot. :bow:

1. Elche - 77
2. Villarreal - 68
---------------------------
3. Almeria - 68
4. Girona - 67
5. Alcorcon - 66
6. Las Palmas - 63
7. Ponferradina - 61

3 matches remaining.

Next matchday:

Villarreal vs. Xerez (dead last)
Alcorcon vs Almeria
Mirandes vs Las Palmas
Girona vs Barca B
Elche vs RM Castilla
Murcia vs Ponferradina

Seems like a tough matchday for their direct promotion rivals where as they play the worst team in the league.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 24, 2013 8:29 pm

YESSSS
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next