Is there actually a chance that we could get Lavezzi?

4 posters

Go down

Is there actually a chance that we could get Lavezzi? Empty Is there actually a chance that we could get Lavezzi?

Post by Swanhends Sun May 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Obvious answer is no...Haven't spent more than 20m on a player since 2006 (Ibra), our finances are horrid, and were in a rebuilding phase

But today the San Paolo whistled him after he has been strongly linked to us? :vagi:

Not sure how I would feel about this move either way...Love Lavezzi as a player, but I don't think he fits age-wise

He's too young to be a part of the old guards prime, and he's too old to be apart of the rebuilding project hmm

Also if we get Lavezzi, Sneijder absolutely HAS to be gotten rid of...

Discuss :coffee:

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Is there actually a chance that we could get Lavezzi? Empty Re: Is there actually a chance that we could get Lavezzi?

Post by Vibe Sun May 13, 2012 3:27 pm

I am optimistic about us getting him.Don't see how doesn't he fit age wise or Sneijder has to go though...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Is there actually a chance that we could get Lavezzi? Empty Re: Is there actually a chance that we could get Lavezzi?

Post by Swanhends Sun May 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Vibe wrote:I am optimistic about us getting him.Don't see how doesn't he fit age wise or Sneijder has to go though...

None of Sneijder/Lavezzi/Milito play any defense - Unless were going to become like the B-team and load our midfield with DMs it won't work IMO

Also @agewise

Over 30:
Cesar
Stankovic
Samuel
Lucio
Forlan
Maicon
Cambiasso
Chivu
Milito

Under 25:
Coutinho
Alvarez
Castaignos
Guarin
Poli
Obi
Nagatomo
Crisiteg
Ranocchia

In-Between 25-30:

Sneijder
Lavezzi
Pazzini

Like I said, Lavezzi is in no mans land....He's already missed the prime of the old guard, and by the time the younger players reach their prime he will probably be 30...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun May 13, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm not convinced that he'll leave Napoli, however I do see you grabbing Rossi now that Villarreal have been relegated, who doesn't represent the same creative presence but would still be a useful part of any project to rebuild.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun May 13, 2012 11:22 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Vibe wrote:I am optimistic about us getting him.Don't see how doesn't he fit age wise or Sneijder has to go though...

None of Sneijder/Lavezzi/Milito play any defense - Unless were going to become like the B-team and load our midfield with DMs it won't work IMO

Also @agewise

Over 30:
Cesar
Stankovic
Samuel
Lucio
Forlan
Maicon
Cambiasso
Chivu
Milito

Under 25:
Coutinho
Alvarez
Castaignos
Guarin
Poli
Obi
Nagatomo
Crisiteg
Ranocchia

In-Between 25-30:

Sneijder
Lavezzi
Pazzini

Like I said, Lavezzi is in no mans land....He's already missed the prime of the old guard, and by the time the younger players reach their prime he will probably be 30...

WTF bro...Since when do players need to be of the same age?That is like the least important factor of all.And Lavezzi has a decent work rate,if you're waiting for someone who's gonna defend like Eto'o and provide the goods offensively then you're in for a long wait.It's not gonna happen.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Mon May 14, 2012 1:36 am

personally i think we should not get any player in any position unless we see the players who will leave. we dont need any garbage this year, if we keep sneijder alvarez and coutinho then no place for lavezzi, unless he is to play as a striker and bench milito, and this is not his best position. i think we should sell pazzo and sneijder, then get lavezzi and give castaignos and coutinho a chance
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon May 14, 2012 5:59 am

Vibe wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:

Also @agewise

Over 30:
Cesar
Stankovic
Samuel
Lucio
Forlan
Maicon
Cambiasso
Chivu
Milito

Under 25:
Coutinho
Alvarez
Castaignos
Guarin
Poli
Obi
Nagatomo
Crisiteg
Ranocchia

In-Between 25-30:

Sneijder
Lavezzi
Pazzini

WTF bro...Since when do players need to be of the same age?That is like the least important factor of all.And Lavezzi has a decent work rate,if you're waiting for someone who's gonna defend like Eto'o and provide the goods offensively then you're in for a long wait.It's not gonna happen.

They don't HAVE to be the same age ffs....but you need as many players in their prime as possible if you want to compete for titles. wth is the point of spending a lot of money on one player who is in the prime of his career when no one else on the team is? its a waste

Last edited by BhritanniaBhlue on Mon May 14, 2012 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down