McLewis
ErPupone
Tifoso Romanista
Patrick Bateman
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who will be the new manager?

Next AS Roma Manager thread Vote_lcap36%Next AS Roma Manager thread Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Next AS Roma Manager thread Vote_lcap9%Next AS Roma Manager thread Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Next AS Roma Manager thread Vote_lcap18%Next AS Roma Manager thread Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Next AS Roma Manager thread Vote_lcap18%Next AS Roma Manager thread Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Next AS Roma Manager thread Vote_lcap0%Next AS Roma Manager thread Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Next AS Roma Manager thread Empty Next AS Roma Manager thread

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu May 24, 2012 1:24 am

Thought it be a good idea to have a poll on this.

So who do you think it will be ?
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Next AS Roma Manager thread Empty Re: Next AS Roma Manager thread

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu May 24, 2012 1:32 am

Zeman is the best option but i doubt he wants to have that pressure on him again and his age wont allow him to handle that ,or at least thats what i'm thinking

Pioli and Another very bad -absolute No

its between Montella and Bielsa well i prefer Montella simply because i am a fan boy but I would be happy to see bielsa if Montella cant come duo to his contract because the way that i see after Totti and De Rossi ,Montella is the one who values the jersey and the team more than any other
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Thu May 24, 2012 2:48 am

Out of those choices, Zeman would be the dream. But I don't think he's going to move, it's probably best for him if he stays put. Pescara needs him, he'll be more appreciated there.

I think, despite the negotiation problems, Montella will eventually arrive. It'll come at a price, but I think he's our next manager.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu May 24, 2012 3:40 am

Bielsa's my personal preference, but if it's to be an Italian, I'd go with Pioli.

Still think Montella should stay in Catania. He's doing good things there.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu May 24, 2012 11:42 am

Would say Capello but you guys in for the long-term.

Rumours suggest AVB is out of the race for Liverpool and was also rumoured to be wanted by two different clubs. Could be you guys.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu May 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Its gonna be Montella.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Thu May 24, 2012 5:01 pm

ynwa wrote:Would say Capello but you guys in for the long-term.

Rumours suggest AVB is out of the race for Liverpool and was also rumoured to be wanted by two different clubs. Could be you guys.

Capello wanted to choose his transfers and thats his condition to join Roma, and the club financially cant afford to get all player he wants so it doesn't have anything to do with that
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat May 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Zeman looking like the favourite for the job now Shocked
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun May 27, 2012 12:14 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:Zeman looking like the favourite for the job now Shocked

well is it just me that remembers we have lost 4 times to Nazio in one season with Zeman , dont get me wrong he is a really good manager though .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun May 27, 2012 2:17 am

I thought we only lost 2 derbies under Zeman scratch
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Sun May 27, 2012 2:29 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:I thought we only lost 2 derbies under Zeman scratch
Patrick Bateman wrote:I thought we only lost 2 derbies under Zeman scratch

AVB seriously? i was watching Chelsea under AVB they couldn't make 4 consecutive pass for their life ,you dont want that , trust me

and yeah its 4
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun May 27, 2012 2:36 pm

Pescara confirm Zeman-Roma talks

By Football Italia staff

Pescara directors have confessed “Roma have been asking after Zdenek Zeman for 10 days and this marriage could well go through.”

Zeman took the Delfini to promotion from Serie B and won the tournament ahead of Torino, but he may well leave after just one year in charge.

“Roma have been asking after Zeman for the last 10 days,” Pescara director of sport Daniele Delli Carri told Il Romanista paper.

“We haven’t yet spoken to the Coach yet, as we have all been focused on celebrating, but from tomorrow we’ll begin to plan out the future. It’s still possible he will stay here and continue working with us.

“I can certainly say there is no problem with us with regards to wages, contract renewal or strategy.

“It’s true that there is a siren song from Roma that this marriage could well go through, but then it takes two to get married.”

It would be a return to the Olimpico for Zeman, who was a fan favourite from 1997-99 and still much-loved by captain Francesco Totti.

“The sensation I get is that over the last 10 days they have been in contact, but there is nothing agreed yet,” continued Delli Carri.

“The Coach has received several different offers, from what we can tell. I always said we only risked losing him to Roma, as along with Pescara that club is his greatest love.

“He was fantastic with the squad this season and gave them such a hunger to win. I think we’ll go down in history, as nobody will forget the entertaining football he gave us. I think if he did go to Roma, Zeman could do something remarkable.”

If Zeman is on his way out, Delli Carri insists midfielder Marco Verratti is staying put.

“Verratti seems ready to make a step up to a big club, but he has a big price-tag and will only be sold for those figures. I have the feeling he’ll remain with us.”
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun May 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Ohhh make it happen <333
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon May 28, 2012 4:20 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:Pescara confirm Zeman-Roma talks

By Football Italia staff

Pescara directors have confessed “Roma have been asking after Zdenek Zeman for 10 days and this marriage could well go through.”

Zeman took the Delfini to promotion from Serie B and won the tournament ahead of Torino, but he may well leave after just one year in charge.

“Roma have been asking after Zeman for the last 10 days,” Pescara director of sport Daniele Delli Carri told Il Romanista paper.

“We haven’t yet spoken to the Coach yet, as we have all been focused on celebrating, but from tomorrow we’ll begin to plan out the future. It’s still possible he will stay here and continue working with us.

“I can certainly say there is no problem with us with regards to wages, contract renewal or strategy.

“It’s true that there is a siren song from Roma that this marriage could well go through, but then it takes two to get married.”

It would be a return to the Olimpico for Zeman, who was a fan favourite from 1997-99 and still much-loved by captain Francesco Totti.

“The sensation I get is that over the last 10 days they have been in contact, but there is nothing agreed yet,” continued Delli Carri.

“The Coach has received several different offers, from what we can tell. I always said we only risked losing him to Roma, as along with Pescara that club is his greatest love.

“He was fantastic with the squad this season and gave them such a hunger to win. I think we’ll go down in history, as nobody will forget the entertaining football he gave us. I think if he did go to Roma, Zeman could do something remarkable.”

If Zeman is on his way out, Delli Carri insists midfielder Marco Verratti is staying put.

“Verratti seems ready to make a step up to a big club, but he has a big price-tag and will only be sold for those figures. I have the feeling he’ll remain with us.”

get ready for controversial Games against Juventus , Anti Juventini is coming Next AS Roma Manager thread SFun_explosive

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon May 28, 2012 2:15 pm

-----------------------

Last edited by Patrick Bateman on Mon May 28, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon May 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Sorano Totti wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:Pescara confirm Zeman-Roma talks

By Football Italia staff

get ready for controversial Games against Juventus , Anti Juventini is coming Next AS Roma Manager thread SFun_explosive

lol + 1 for that emoticon :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon May 28, 2012 2:27 pm

AVB still in the frame

Sensational news on the choice of the new coach of Roma. According to the issuer Sound Sports Centre in Tokyo I drive you to do the lawyer Mauro Baldissoni and ds giallorosso Walter Sabatini

were seen in a restaurant-hotel near the Shangri La Corsetti Palzzo Sports Eur. Together they would have been sighted the Portuguese coach Andres Villas Boas . From here they know that the check has been carried out this morning
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Zeman set for Roma talks
By Football Italia staff

Roma will reportedly talk to Pescara boss Zdenek Zeman at some stage on Monday about becoming the new Coach in the capital.

The Czech is the new favourite to succeed Luis Enrique after the Giallorossi initially made a move for Catania tactician Vincenzo Montella.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Zeman will meet with Roma director general Franco Baldini and sporting director Walter Sabatini later today.

Pescara admitted yesterday that the Stadio Olimpico outfit made an approach for the 4-3-3 boss over a week ago.

Zeman himself also revealed at the weekend that he would possibly be leaving Pescara despite leading the Serie B club to promotion this season.

The former Foggia boss has already had a spell on the Giallorossi bench in the past. He was signed in 1997 after some time on the Lazio bench, but was replaced by Fabio Capello two years later.

The Gazzetta expects talks to be positive and even claims that Zeman could be confirmed as the club’s new Coach as soon as Wednesday.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon May 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Boas or Zeman I honestly don't mind who we end up getting,but I am slightly concerned about Zeman's age and his health.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 28, 2012 6:38 pm

As a Simon Kjaer fanboy, I'll settle for any coach that doesn't play a high line.

That's the key to getting this guy playing better.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:Boas or Zeman I honestly don't mind who we end up getting,but I am slightly concerned about Zeman's age and his health.

This what happens if AVB comes, he has no clue about players neither Serie A and start rotating players and put them in rather experimental positions and he loses points /games and then by half season he gets the better understanding of the team and wins 2 or 3 games by putting players in their position then in a big games he go for his 4 5 1 ish tactic and he loses and then he is gone because fans are against him and then i have to talk again about how bad is he and someone will throw that 2 or 3 games in my face .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon May 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Sorano Totti wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:Boas or Zeman I honestly don't mind who we end up getting,but I am slightly concerned about Zeman's age and his health.

This what happens if AVB comes, he has no clue about players neither Serie A and start rotating players and put them in rather experimental positions and he loses points /games and then by half season he gets the better understanding of the team and wins 2 or 3 games by putting players in their position then in a big games he go for his 4 5 1 ish tactic and he loses and then he is gone because fans are against him and then i have to talk again about how bad is he and someone will throw that 2 or 3 games in my face .

He worked with Mourinho at Inter for a while,I think.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon May 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:
Sorano Totti wrote:

He worked with Mourinho at Inter for a while,I think.

I know but given to Mourinho's personality i dont think he was really involved
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue May 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Pescara: Zeman out for revenge

By Football Italia staff

Pescara President Daniele Sebastiani has revealed that Zdenek Zeman is keen to return to Roma out of a desire for revenge.

Zeman is expected to replace the departed Luis Enrique at the capital club by the end of this week, marking a return for the 65-year-old to the bench he vacated in 1999.

Set to lose the veteran tactician to the Giallorossi, Sebastiani reflects that he saw this coming and that for his attempts to convince him to stay, Zeman is determined to go by a strong emotion.

“I spoke with him last night, when he informed me that he was continuing with negotiations,” the President told Sky Sport Italia.

“He wanted to stay, but I knew six months ago that only a call from Roma would take his attention, I knew everything.

“I understand that there is nothing definitive, but from giving ourselves a week to decide, we will not get caught unprepared.

“Why can he not turn them down? He has explained it to me as a great sense of revenge. As Roma, I would hardly consider another choice myself either.”

However, Sebastiani does not have the same advice for his Coach in this situation.

“If I were the Coach, I would not go, even if overpaid.

“Is there a last attempt to convince him to stay? I spoke with him last night, it is not a matter of contract, money or a project, yesterday his wife left in tears because they do not want to leave Pescara.

“Revenge and man are one, I think it is just that.”

The President briefly also turned his attention to replacing Zeman, reiterating a fondness for a particular Coach.

“Delio Rossi is one of those who plays good football and could be the right name. In accordance with our technical data we have a week to enjoy the celebrations.”

Meanwhile, Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini has backed up Zeman’s assertion that negotiations between the two are progressing.

“I spoke yesterday with the Coach and I can confirm that talks are moving forward,” the ds told Sky Sport 24
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed May 30, 2012 3:57 pm

It's looking evermore likely cheers cheers cheers
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team