InterMalia
Sushi Master
the xcx
Neo
Geo
54 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Former Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger - Page 6 Empty Re: Former Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Post by The Messiah Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:19 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Schweinsteiger's the only player that plays in his position?

that is why he's the best when fit

Only C.Ronaldo, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Neuer are better or equal to Schweinsteiger, otherwise I can not call any single player in the world that is as good as him....

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Former Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger - Page 6 Empty Re: Former Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:03 am

The Messiah wrote:Schweini is definitely top 5 player overall in the world and the best in his position, I know Martinez is still new, but what I saw of him yesterday, he's probably not even as good as Gustavo not to talk of Schweini, and he Martinez was bossing La-liga in a mediocre team.

:facepalm:

Your Martinez playing in a new team with a new system and a 40 mil price tag on his shoulders. Your comparing a one dimensional Gustavo (who isn't even better than Lucas Leiva) with him. Martinez is twice the player perpetual slide tackler Gustavo is and Gustavo will never be on his level.

Mediocre team? You mean the mediocre team that outplayed and destroyed Man United and Schalke? Reached the CDR and EL final? Wonderfully said when you never even saw them once.

Bossing teams in La Liga is far more difficult than doing it in Bundesliga.

And Schweinsteiger has a few good games where Kroos even outperforms him and you call him top 5 in the world while he isn't even top 3 in his own position.

Your a funny poster. I'm starting to like you.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:48 am

Hasnt Martinez been on a poor form a while now? Since last season, I havent seen him making a big impact on games.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:02 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Schweini is definitely top 5 player overall in the world and the best in his position, I know Martinez is still new, but what I saw of him yesterday, he's probably not even as good as Gustavo not to talk of Schweini, and he Martinez was bossing La-liga in a mediocre team.

Your Martinez playing in a new team with a new system and a 40 mil price tag on his shoulders. Your comparing a one dimensional Gustavo (who isn't even better than Lucas Leiva) with him. Martinez is twice the player perpetual slide tackler Gustavo is and Gustavo will never be on his level.

Mediocre team? You mean the mediocre team that outplayed and destroyed Man United and Schalke? Reached the CDR and EL final? Wonderfully said when you never even saw them once.

Bossing teams in La Liga is far more difficult than doing it in Bundesliga.

And Schweinsteiger has a few good games where Kroos even outperforms him and you call him top 5 in the world while he isn't even top 3 in his own position.

Your a funny poster. I'm starting to like you.

Every single person on this forums like me, that's why there is only one glory hunter sluuut on this Forum and that is a level above the admins.

There is more to Gustavo game than destroy, the dude totally destroy anything the opponent wants to do, he doesn't allow attack or whatsoever he score long range and cover the back line perfectly well.

Martinez is obviously a quality player, but Gustavo, Schweini and Kroos are also quality holding midfielders, reason why you have to acknowledge that Bayern is currently stack with stars, look at top players like Tymo, they can't even sit on the bench when Alaba, Rafinha, Contento and Gomez returns.#

there is no one single holding midfielder better than Schweini is this universe(overall) if you want to combine Lucas and DDR ability, still they wouldn't be up to Schweini level, but I agree that Lucas and DDR are evenly matched with Gustavo but soon Gustavo will over-take, Kroos is currently the best 10 in the world and the fact that he's also very good playing as holding midfield is really scary, Kroos is a better playmaker than Schweini but definitely not as good as Schweini or Martinez as Holding midfielders.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:46 pm

lets agree that we have a very very quality midlefield Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chippy Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:57 pm

For me himself and Yaya are the two best out there.

Fantastic players.
Chippy
Chippy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Former Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger - Page 6 Empty When did Schweini regain his form?

Post by Gil Wed May 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Never seen someone dominate Barca like that over two legs.

Martinez was immense but Piggy was just as combative.

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Wed May 01, 2013 5:00 pm

Since he fully recovered from his injury :coffee:
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed May 01, 2013 5:01 pm

I haven't seen all CL matches but probably one of the best CL performances from a player(and a team) over two legs
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed May 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Phritz wrote:Since he fully recovered from his injury :coffee:

He's been shit(you know what I mean) since the last WC and has been pretty inconsistent throughout this season but he completely abused Iniesta and co in this tie.

Was shocked.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Gil wrote:

He's been shit(you know what I mean) since the last WC and has been pretty inconsistent throughout this season but he completely abused Iniesta and co in this tie.

Was shocked.

Yeah that surely shows in their results doesn't it Laughing

Just own up and admit you didn't watch Bayern before this tie Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed May 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Gil wrote:

Was shocked.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed May 01, 2013 5:11 pm

LOL, Schweinsteiger was the best player in the Bundesliga this season. Can't hate him, he's amazing.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed May 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Gil wrote:

Was shocked.

Do people not understand words anymore.

Inconsistent doesn't mean I'm saying he's shit. Just that he's a hot/cold footballer.

The first leg against Juve for example he was immense then he was arguably the worst player on the pitch in the return leg.

He's been hot/cold whenever I've watched him this year. Seems like I'm wrong about his consistency though since it looks like everyone on here watches Bayern every week. Proud

Delete thread.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed May 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Gil wrote:
Gil wrote:

Was shocked.
we kind of do tbh :coffee:

Do people not understand words anymore.

Inconsistent doesn't mean I'm saying he's shit. Just that he's a hot/cold footballer.

The first leg against Juve for example he was immense then he was arguably the worst player on the pitch in the return leg.

He's been hot/cold whenever I've watched him this year. Seems like I'm wrong about his consistency though since it looks like everyone on here watches Bayern every week. Proud

Delete thread.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed May 01, 2013 6:13 pm

woot, for people who look past all the offensive fireworks he should be a contender for ballon d'or if he leads bayern to the title
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed May 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Gil failed trolling.

Last season he was bayerns best player till he got injured and their defence fell apart. His form has recovered, and he is te best mf in Europe along with gundogan. Germany should really win the WC.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed May 01, 2013 7:02 pm

Gil wrote:

Was shocked.

+1, apparently Gil doesn't get GolTV :coffee:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Former Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger - Page 6 Empty Guardiola to gradually push Schweini out of the starting 11?

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:38 am

Seems like Schweini lost his DM place for good to Lahm, in the absence of Thiago and Martinez.

Even though Schweini has only recently been coming back from injury, in the last games he started in the attacking midfield row with Lahm staying as DM.

Pep doesn't stop to publicly point out how great Lahm is doing there, so this seems to be a permanent shift.
With the attacking midfielders that we have, and Thiago/Martinez/Götze coming back, it's then not hard to see that Schweini might at some point lose his place as a regular starter

Read an article today that hinted that Pep communicated to Bayern people even before the season that he doesn't see Schweini as his ideal DM (He lobbied for Thiago as well), probably because of passing speed or something.

3 things about that:

- on a personal level I like Schweini a lot more than Lahm, but there's no arguing with the way we play, so I might have to get used to seeing a player I love and wish only the best being slowly pushed out.

- hopefully this won't mean too much of a fight brewing, behind the scenes as well as in the media.
Both Sammer and Rummenigge made strangely forceful public statements about Schweini's importance, and while I agree with them still there's no other way than to let Pep do his thing as he likes, he obviously knows what he's doing and he's the manager for better or worse.
In the media this might mean a political controversy-baiting endless nonsense, the typical mixture of exaggeration, speculation, phoniness and schadenfreude (see Ballack) -especially as Löw, being the second-rate split-tongued opportunist that he is, might not hesitate to follow in Pep's tracks pretty speedily and put Gündogan in front of Schweini.

- do you agree with these speculations, and do you think as I do Schweini might be off after the season?
I would love for him to leave in dignity and at the top of his game, to another top club. Thiago and Martinez can take over soon, there's no doubt about that.
Hard to say though what it will mean for us to be without Schweini's presence in really tough games..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:08 am

I don't think he will push Schweini out of the team, he will be a starter CM. I guess when everyone is fit, Martinez or Thiago will take the DM spot, Schweini + Thiago/Kroos taking the CM spots.
For me the weirdest thing has been to use Muller as CM but it has been working so far. However, when everyone is fit I think he won't use him there. But who knows. The lahm stuff is also very weird.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:05 am

free_cat wrote:I don't think he will push Schweini out of the team, he will be a starter CM. I guess when everyone is fit, Martinez or Thiago will take the DM spot, Schweini + Thiago/Kroos taking the CM spots.
For me the weirdest thing has been to use Muller as CM but it has been working so far. However, when everyone is fit I think he won't use him there. But who knows. The lahm stuff is also very weird.
I would be very happy with that.
For now it's obvious Pep wants a different type of player than Schweinsteiger on the single DM position. He put Lahm there even when Schweini was fit, that's a clear signal the place is not Schweini's anymore, but I'm confident too Schweini will function just fine as part of the central/attacking midfield line. It feels a little like a demotion though.

I thought it was weird too, but Lahm has been doing great there. I still think that makes Rafinha our weakest link, but Pep announced with Thiago and Martinez fit Lahm will probably returm to rigt back.. we'll see.

Müller can play every attacking position, that's the good thing. In recent years he himself claimed he would most like to play in the 10 position (in the old 4-2-3-1), and he had the competition going with Kroos, but then I thought he was strongest playing right winger in Robbens  numerous absences.
But the overall variability of our attacking players I guess is one of the best things about us.
Even Robben and Ribery seem much more variable in the new system, which is great.
I mean Robben is starting to score with his right foot now...
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:26 am

Didn't Pep just say that Lahm will go back to RB when Martinez/Thiago come back from injury?

Would be ridiculous to push your best midfielder out of the team, especially for Thiago. Long may it continue though Very Happy
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:19 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Didn't Pep just say that Lahm will go back to RB when Martinez/Thiago come back from injury?

Would be ridiculous to push your best midfielder out of the team, especially for Thiago. Long may it continue though Very Happy
"Especially for Thiago"

You are talking like Thiago is a scrub, when in reality is one of the world's best. Just wait for him not to be injured for a whole season and you will see.

I don't think Schweini is "demoted" from DM. It's just that Guardiola wants the DM to be very, very, very good on the ball. In Guardiola's system, the build up of play it's key. So the DM has to be extraordinary on the ball. At Barça, we had Yaya Toure who was a tremendous DM and very good on the ball, but even then he was replaced for a player that was better on the ball but less complete as a player (at that point) as Busquets.

I think at Bayern it will be the same. If all are fit, he will play Thiago as DM unless the opposition is very strong attacking wise. He will then play Martinez there. Shweinsteigger will play CM having the role Keita had, to give steel to the midfield, although he is obviously a much more talented player than Keita, but you get what I mean.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:21 pm

free_cat wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Didn't Pep just say that Lahm will go back to RB when Martinez/Thiago come back from injury?

"Especially for Thiago"

You are talking like Thiago is a scrub, when in reality is one of the world's best. Just wait for him not to be injured for a whole season and you will see.

I don't think Schweini is "demoted" from DM. It's just that Guardiola wants the DM to be very, very, very good on the ball. In Guardiola's system, the build up of play it's key. So the DM has to be extraordinary on the ball. At Barça, we had Yaya Toure who was a tremendous DM and very good on the ball, but even then he was replaced for a player that was better on the ball but less complete as a player (at that point) as Busquets.

I think at Bayern it will be the same. If all are fit, he will play Thiago as DM unless the opposition is very strong attacking wise. He will then play Martinez there. Shweinsteigger will play CM having the role Keita had, to give steel to the midfield, although he is obviously a much more talented player than Keita, but you get what I mean.
Sounds all good to me. It's obvious Pep wants a different player than Schweinsteiger on the single 6, more mobile maybe.

Schweinsteigers play on the 6 was more like a grounding anchor, a little static sometimes but giving stability and control over midfield.
Pep maybe wants to gain the same control through mobility, variability and speed.
I trust him completely, looks pretty good so far.

That thing with Thiago, and Martinez for more strongly attacking teams, on the 6 sounds plausible.

And from what I've seen so far from Thiago he is an outrageously good player...
maybe he needs a little more presence, but I think he will be incredible for us.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:33 am

I don't think it's about mobility. Consider at Barça. We had Toure who has great mobility, but he dropped him for Busquets, who has less mobility but is better on the ball. For Pep everything starts and ends with the ball. So he wants a better ball player that can withstand great pressure. That's why I think he will play Thiago there most of the time.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Former Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger - Page 6 Empty Schweinsteigers yearly costume party

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Some pictures from Schweinsteigers yearly costume party. The motto was "Wild west". (c) tz.de

Former Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger - Page 6 742545181-schweiniparty-babirad_03_20150208-150745-PNef

Former Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger - Page 6 1710754727-schweiniparty-babirad_02_20150208-150740-1UhoAbMRNzef

Former Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger - Page 6 189893075-schweinsteiger-babiradpicture_01_20150208-150835-O5ef

Former Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger - Page 6 2077617014-schweiniparty-babirad_01_20150208-150719-PMef

Former Player: Bastian Schweinsteiger - Page 6 89675842-schweiniparty-babirad_05_20150208-150730-PRef

Neuer drunk before the party began Very Happy
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next