FIFA 13 Thread

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Doc on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Oh great, more noob ass hats gonna pick Barca and tell themselves their "pro". Sigh...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11669
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Bellabong on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:42 pm

Sounds like he's butthurt he got replaced by a certain someone on a different game.


_________________



Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

avatar
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3429
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by white_star on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Scoring 73 goals in one freaking season and he doesn't deserve to be 99 or the best player in the Fifa game, now that deserves a :facepalm:

73 goals In modern football era that is just :bow: :bow: :bow:

Anyone besides Madrid fans that want to complain about Messi being labeled the best in football everywhere after this season, please give a reason.

_________________
avatar
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Adit on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:55 pm

99 is a farce btw there will be better players than him in the future ,what will we give them 100+? lol

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9244
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by FalcaoPunch on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Fifa ratings?
Who cares.


PES was some poop anyway hence why messi stopped being their poster boy.
avatar
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4140
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Gil on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:02 pm

99 lol Laughing foh

avatar
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by guest7 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Give him 99 he will still be a worse player than Benzema in FIFA LOL

dunno why anyone is complaining, everyone knows Messi is shit in FIFA as long as he lacks strenght
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8213
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by juventus101 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:07 pm

So because Messi scores more goals against shitty competition it makes him better than R9 and Dinho? I dont want to get into.this debate, but i think 91-92 is definitely fair for Messi, though Xavi (92, should be 88-89), Iniesta (91, shoild be 87), Ronaldo(92, should be 90-91) Pique (88, should be 84-85) and Robben (91, should be 89-90) should all be lower as well. But if goals mean youre better, than i guess Romario and Gerd Muller are the best players of all time? And Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Zidane, R9, Baggio, Maradona, etc. This 60 and 70 goal season by the two of them was great, but most of them were hattricks or more against awful La Liga midtable and lowtable teams.

_________________
"I am certain Del Piero really never grows old." - Diego Maradona
avatar
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2537
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Harmonica on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:09 pm

And it's not even overrating him. :bow:


_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11326
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Beautiful Football on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:16 pm

@juventus101 wrote:So because Messi scores more goals against shitty competition it makes him better than R9 and Dinho? I dont want to get into.this debate, but i think 91-92 is definitely fair for Messi, though Xavi (92, should be 88-89), Iniesta (91, shoild be 87), Ronaldo(92, should be 90-91) Pique (88, should be 84-85) and Robben (91, should be 89-90) should all be lower as well. But if goals mean youre better, than i guess Romario and Gerd Muller are the best players of all time? And Cristiano Ronaldo is better than Zidane, R9, Baggio, Maradona, etc. This 60 and 70 goal season by the two of them was great, but most of them were hattricks or more against awful La Liga midtable and lowtable teams.

Yep do not you think all mighty Juv player should be 95 rating, as they are champion in Italy(greatest league in the world).not to mention only greatest player ever baggio should be rated 99 in classic XI. Rolling Eyes



Last edited by Beautiful Football on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Harmonica on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:19 pm

@juventus101 wrote:So because Messi scores more goals against shitty competition it makes him better than R9 and Dinho? I
You should watch Messi play once. Funny thing about Messi is it's not just about goals, he just happened to break all one season scoring records.

Oh and about shitty competition. Messi is the most clutch player ever.

Against big teams:




_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11326
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Pedram on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:21 pm

He'll still be shit in the game because of strength.

_________________
avatar
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5862
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Harmonica on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:23 pm


_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11326
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by dronte on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Trollolol that's what I call overrated! Good thing I don't play FIFA nor PES
@Beautiful Football wrote:
Yep do not you think all mighty Juv player should be 95 rating, as they are champion in Italy(greatest league in the world).not to mention only greatest player ever baggio should be rated 99 in classic XI. Rolling Eyes
No reason to be butthurt, Messi is nowhere the greatest player of all time, maybe for those who only watched football in the past 4 or less years. That guy is talking the truth.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Beautiful Football on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:34 pm

@dronte wrote:Trollolol that's what I call overrated! Good thing I don't play FIFA nor PES
@Beautiful Football wrote:
Yep do not you think all mighty Juv player should be 95 rating, as they are champion in Italy(greatest league in the world).not to mention only greatest player ever baggio should be rated 99 in classic XI. Rolling Eyes
No reason to be butthurt, Messi is nowhere the greatest player of all time, maybe for those who only watched football in the past 4 or less years. That guy is talking the truth.
No he is not talking truth. And i have seen plenty of football.Messi is already
Top 10 Best ever player.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:38 pm

R9 in Fifa 2004 was 98.

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10598
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Doc on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:39 pm

EA enjoys making OP athletes for those guys who believe picking Barcelona makes them "pro". Reminds me of Madden 2004 and Michael "just press X" Vick...

_________________

I told you so
avatar
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11669
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by dronte on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:40 pm

jiopsi wrote:You should watch Messi play once. Funny thing about Messi is it's not just about goals, he just happened to break all one season scoring records.

Oh and about shitty competition. Messi is the most clutch player ever.

Against big teams:
blablablah the usual shit
Any time there is a post against Messi The Almighty God you always start bringing up statistics, but honestly, they don't mean much really.
And yea, the competition is pretty sh*tty considering most of the teams have pretty trash defense. Tell me, how come Messi did not score a hat trick against for example Chelsea? Or Milan? Oh wait, it must be the pitch, or the weather, maybe the humidity, or the evil looks of Galliani (good, organized defense? no way!)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by dronte on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:41 pm

@Beautiful Football wrote:
@dronte wrote:Trollolol that's what I call overrated! Good thing I don't play FIFA nor PES
@Beautiful Football wrote:
Yep do not you think all mighty Juv player should be 95 rating, as they are champion in Italy(greatest league in the world).not to mention only greatest player ever baggio should be rated 99 in classic XI. Rolling Eyes
No reason to be butthurt, Messi is nowhere the greatest player of all time, maybe for those who only watched football in the past 4 or less years. That guy is talking the truth.
No he is not talking truth. And i have seen plenty of football.Messi is already
Top 10 Best ever player.
Top10, I agree with that, but I guess noone got a 99 rating before in FIFA? That means they think he is the best player of all time, and jiopsi is trying to proove that.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Rebaño Sagrado on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Kizu wrote:R9 in Fifa 2004 was 98.

Yeah i remember that I was so pissed when I couldn't get him to 100 Mad

_________________
My name's unique and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together.
avatar
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 5928
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by white_star on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:48 pm

@Doc wrote:EA enjoys making OP athletes for those guys who believe picking Barcelona makes them "pro". Reminds me of Madden 2004 and Michael "just press X" Vick...

I agree with this lol. It's always either Barcelona, Madrid or City when playing online.

_________________
avatar
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Harmonica on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:49 pm

@dronte wrote:
jiopsi wrote:You should watch Messi play once. Funny thing about Messi is it's not just about goals, he just happened to break all one season scoring records.

Oh and about shitty competition. Messi is the most clutch player ever.

Against big teams:
blablablah the usual shit
Any time there is a post against Messi The Almighty God you always start bringing up statistics, but honestly, they don't mean much really.
And yea, the competition is pretty sh*tty considering most of the teams have pretty trash defense. Tell me, how come Messi did not score a hat trick against for example Chelsea? Or Milan? Oh wait, it must be the pitch, or the weather, maybe the humidity, or the evil looks of Galliani (good, organized defense? no way!)
So player is only as good as how many goals he has scored against Chelsea? Very Happy Please tell a player who have scored hattrick against every opponent? Laughing

Juve fans seems to be most delirious people in GL.


Last edited by jiopsi on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11326
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Beautiful Football on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:49 pm

@dronte wrote:
@Beautiful Football wrote:
@dronte wrote:Trollolol that's what I call overrated! Good thing I don't play FIFA nor PES
@Beautiful Football wrote:
Yep do not you think all mighty Juv player should be 95 rating, as they are champion in Italy(greatest league in the world).not to mention only greatest player ever baggio should be rated 99 in classic XI. Rolling Eyes
No reason to be butthurt, Messi is nowhere the greatest player of all time, maybe for those who only watched football in the past 4 or less years. That guy is talking the truth.
No he is not talking truth. And i have seen plenty of football.Messi is already
Top 10 Best ever player.
Top10, I agree with that, but I guess noone got a 99 rating before in FIFA? That means they think he is the best player of all time, and jiopsi is trying to proove that.
Of course messi is not best player ever.He is only 25.And he has lot to prove with NT team.In old FIFA
games they use to give high rating.Like R9 98 in fifa 2004 or some thing.I think EA changed rating in
Modern time, so no player get ridiculous rating any more and i think it was correct decision(until Messi 94 in FIFA 12).Imo no player deserve 99.It should be reserve for potential rating.I believe messi will be 95 or some thing in fifa 13.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by rsinatra on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:53 pm

@juventus101 wrote:Are you serious? (About the 99 part). As incredible as he is, hes already overrated enough. Dinho and R9 were only 91s in their primes. Hes already a 94 which i think is too high.

it was different back then. i think this is the first fifa with more than one player over 90...there are more things that add up to one's overall. but yeah 99 sounds crazy. i think 94 is about right


Last edited by rsinatra on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

avatar
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:55 pm

You guys should chill... it's just a game. And if Ronaldo was once a 98, Messi who just had the best individual season in a very long time, deserves just as much, right?

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23231
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by dronte on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:33 pm

jiopsi wrote:So player is only as good as how many goals he has scored against Chelsea? Very Happy Please tell a player who have scored hattrick against every opponent? Laughing

Juve fans seems to be most delirious people in GL.
It was just an example.. Looks like it's hard to understand.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum