Always use to loan/buy Leitner in FIFA 12 career mode. :bow:

He has 90 agility too. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

FIFA 13 Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by The 14th Tue 18 Sep - 20:00:46

I really started owning the computer @ legendary 3-1, 2-0 yesterday, gotta get better though, i like it more than fifa 12 but its sickening the formula ea use in their game to keep us buying new ones every year. We can all agree that they could have made a great game at a go but decide to leave things unpolished for sake of later improvements.

FFS even ps vita can handle graphics, the guys at ea could have created gears of war type of graphics on this thing had they taken another market strategy.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 18 Sep - 21:44:06

Things they need to improve:

Crowd chants/songs/whatever - Stop with the generic ones and put in real life chants/stadium chants etc.

Stadium atmosphere..

Sound effects..

Commentary.. New commentary lines and more realistic. E.g. like shouting at a last minute goal etc. Just more realistic basically.

Presentation.

etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue 18 Sep - 22:52:36

The 14th wrote:I really started owning the computer @ legendary 3-1, 2-0 yesterday, gotta get better though, i like it more than fifa 12 but its sickening the formula ea use in their game to keep us buying new ones every year. We can all agree that they could have made a great game at a go but decide to leave things unpolished for sake of later improvements.

FFS even ps vita can handle graphics, the guys at ea could have created gears of war type of graphics on this thing had they taken another market strategy.

I'm with you there, buddy. I've only bought FIFA 09 and 12 myself, although have played other versions pretty extensively at a friend. Not buying FIFA 13. Don't particularly enjoy the feeling that I'm mindlessly just buying the game for a couple of new features and updated rosters. IMO it'd be the best if they released a new game only every two years and a roster update in the years between. But that's nothing but a dream, obviously.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 18 Sep - 23:21:03

Ultimate Team webapp launched today, it's down right now for maintenance but should be up again soon.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed 19 Sep - 1:30:29

Time to build my colombian team!
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 19 Sep - 1:39:35

Balotelli in one of my loyalty packs :bow:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed 19 Sep - 2:19:54

Falcao is so damn expensive now :bow:

I got shit a bunch of bronze good for nothings.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed 19 Sep - 2:31:01

Just bought Steven Taylor and Fletcher :bow:

I started off with some shitty ass bronzers too.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed 19 Sep - 3:02:06

when is ultimate team app being released on iphone?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 19 Sep - 3:43:33

ColoJunior wrote:Falcao is so damn expensive now :bow:

I got shit a bunch of bronze good for nothings.

You played UT last year, you didn't get any loyalty packs?

Even with them I didn't get anyone good really besides Mario, but I got Assou Ekotto, Barton and Diaby. Decent I'd say.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed 19 Sep - 5:13:53

I got like one bronze pack and that's it.
Ive played ultimate team since I think August 2011 so that may be why
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed 19 Sep - 5:22:22

I got Jovetic!
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Sep - 5:23:46

dmize, are you talking about UT for Fifa 13?

I actually feel like Fifa have done a good job evolving the game since Fifa 09. I don't really have a good memory of anything past that and I will admit that some of the games have had these annoying shortcomings. I guess I don't mind purchasing a Fifa every year because I tend to enjoy myself (for the most part). I don't game as much as I used to and I do find the gaming industry to be the devil. I think my final straw was when they introduced this new online pass, it's a complete joke. I'll always be a gamer at heart and love my xbox because it allows me to keep in touch with friends.

I'm very excited for Fifa 13 because my best friend moved away before Fifa 12 was released and I didn't really get to enjoy the clubs aspect of that game. One of our biggest problems with the game is the tackling; it seems like you have to win the ball 2-3 times as a defender. Either he will tackle the ball and my player will retrieve it or vice versa. Playing the demo, it seems that problem has been dealt with. I really like the feel to the game and I'm hoping the finished product won't disappoint.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 19 Sep - 6:54:13

ColoJunior wrote:I got like one bronze pack and that's it.
Ive played ultimate team since I think August 2011 so that may be why

That's lame, you should get at least a couple gold packs. I got 2 player packs(not golds though all players) and 2 golds.

THC 10 wrote:dmize, are you talking about UT for Fifa 13?

I actually feel like Fifa have done a good job evolving the game since Fifa 09. I don't really have a good memory of anything past that and I will admit that some of the games have had these annoying shortcomings. I guess I don't mind purchasing a Fifa every year because I tend to enjoy myself (for the most part). I don't game as much as I used to and I do find the gaming industry to be the devil. I think my final straw was when they introduced this new online pass, it's a complete joke. I'll always be a gamer at heart and love my xbox because it allows me to keep in touch with friends.

I'm very excited for Fifa 13 because my best friend moved away before Fifa 12 was released and I didn't really get to enjoy the clubs aspect of that game. One of our biggest problems with the game is the tackling; it seems like you have to win the ball 2-3 times as a defender. Either he will tackle the ball and my player will retrieve it or vice versa. Playing the demo, it seems that problem has been dealt with. I really like the feel to the game and I'm hoping the finished product won't disappoint.

Yeah UT13. Obviously the game isn't out yet, but EA launches Ultimate Team on the webapp a week early. I have to have to remember to sign in everyday because you get daily gifts like coins, free pack, etc.

And yeah on the demo I have a hard time with tackles too, you can have a perfect challenge yet most of the time you only knock the ball a few feet away which usually ends up right back to the offensive player.

Also, what new online pass?
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Sep - 6:58:53

You know how the sports games now have those codes for using xbox live. If you buy a used game, you wouldn't have access to online gaming (I believe you can purchase the code for 20 bucks.) Now the value games are down once you want to sell it on ebay (I refuse to sell gamestop games; they give you 15-25 bucks for a game and sell it for 50+ dollars.) Anyway, I think this is even the case with war games as well. I think there was a code for Gears of War 3 this year.

Just got XAVI in a gold pack!

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 19 Sep - 7:28:33

THC 10 wrote:You know how the sports games now have those codes for using xbox live. If you buy a used game, you wouldn't have access to online gaming (I believe you can purchase the code for 20 bucks.) Now the value games are down once you want to sell it on ebay (I refuse to sell gamestop games; they give you 15-25 bucks for a game and sell it for 50+ dollars.) Anyway, I think this is even the case with war games as well. I think there was a code for Gears of War 3 this year.

Just got XAVI in a gold pack!

Okay, yeah. And that's lucky as hell getting Xavi. Thumbs up
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Wed 19 Sep - 8:09:53

Art Morte wrote:
The 14th wrote:I really started owning the computer @ legendary 3-1, 2-0 yesterday, gotta get better though, i like it more than fifa 12 but its sickening the formula ea use in their game to keep us buying new ones every year. We can all agree that they could have made a great game at a go but decide to leave things unpolished for sake of later improvements.

I'm with you there, buddy. I've only bought FIFA 09 and 12 myself, although have played other versions pretty extensively at a friend. Not buying FIFA 13. Don't particularly enjoy the feeling that I'm mindlessly just buying the game for a couple of new features and updated rosters. IMO it'd be the best if they released a new game only every two years and a roster update in the years between. But that's nothing but a dream, obviously.
Nice to see there are others who see things the way it is, i mean its obvious but some just ignore it, others think about it and even stop buying the games.

I always buy the new fifa ever year because 60 dollars for a better game ( they atleast havent failed in what i consider "improving" the game each year) that i can have fun with when im bored is not a nuissance but the fact that we are not being given top notch stuff because of the market strategy is sickening.

They could have released a perfect mold and only update squads, but every year they shut down a previous games servers ( they shut down servers every two years of a game so for example fifa 10 is no longer availbable online) and they force you to buy new or else you HAVE to pay online pass if you want online in new purchases of used games, like a used version of fifa 12 for example.

Its all based on maximizing profit, result, we get subpar product compared to what we should get.

Fifa 09 btw is my favorite ever, it was my first on xbox 360 and i had so many great times, its like one of those games that has nostalgia written all over it you know?
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed 19 Sep - 8:44:52

The 14th wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Nice to see there are others who see things the way it is, i mean its obvious but some just ignore it, others think about it and even stop buying the games.

I always buy the new fifa ever year because 60 dollars for a better game ( they atleast havent failed in what i consider "improving" the game each year) that i can have fun with when im bored is not a nuissance but the fact that we are not being given top notch stuff because of the market strategy is sickening.

They could have released a perfect mold and only update squads, but every year they shut down a previous games servers ( they shut down servers every two years of a game so for example fifa 10 is no longer availbable online) and they force you to buy new or else you HAVE to pay online pass if you want online in new purchases of used games, like a used version of fifa 12 for example.

Its all based on maximizing profit, result, we get subpar product compared to what we should get.

Fifa 09 btw is my favorite ever, it was my first on xbox 360 and i had so many great times, its like one of those games that has nostalgia written all over it you know?

Couldn't of said it better myself Thumbs up .. FIFA 11 is my personal favorite, but I think the jump from '08 to '09 was the biggest ever so that's probably my second fave
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed 19 Sep - 9:18:49

how good is fifa when you play it online with ur pc? assuming i can afford a controller....
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 19 Sep - 15:59:02

Just downloaded the demo. the game is basically FIFA 12 with a new first touch system. graphic is better and i liked players movement but honestly don't get the whole hype. didn't impress me much.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed 19 Sep - 16:41:05

vizkosity wrote:how good is fifa when you play it online with ur pc? assuming i can afford a controller....

fifa on the pc isnt that bad the only disadvantge is the screen size

if you have a flatscreen at home and a food laptop you can use the tv and buy yourself a wireless controller
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Wed 19 Sep - 18:29:42

Theres an ever lasting question i have...I seem to perform a certain move that i have never seen performed by any of the youtube giants like calfreezy, hjerpseth, ksi, and many others, nor have i seen any opponents except for 1 use this move on me.

I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER SEEN ANY FOOTAGE OR PLAYED AGAINST ANYONE WHO DID THE FOLLOWING...

The Teaspoon pass.

That's what i call it, the teaspoon pass, and i seem to have mastered it as i have scored most of my goals through positions in which i either provide the assist for a goal or start the play with it.

Basically imagine going on a counter or a slow build up even, lets say youre attacking on the right wing with hazard you are in side 30 meters in the oppsite half and you are going up against marcelo,in the far left side, well you try to cut in, or go in a bit more into the middle and then theres a player right on the other side of marcelo covered by ramos, well while cutting in and looking practically straight at the other side of the pitch being the right flank where arbeloa is, you press LT AND Y on the xbox controller and the ball scoops over both marcelo and ramos as the computer a.i even when playing against real opponents cant detect it well enough most of the time to stop it and your players gets in leaving the whole defense behind and you score a goal. So instead of dribbling or doing the norm i just teaspoon pass it and it goes forward and up.

Have you ever seen di maria's dipping lobs, well imagine that, you know how sometimes he in the wing and he lobs it forward in a teaspoon motion over the other defender onto higuain for example..well ive seen pro videos of people getting into similar positions and not scoring because not knowing of the move, and in fifa 13 ive done it 4 times now to make a goal meaning the computer is more realistic in that you can do more of what you can do in a normal match instead of playing against a kind of unfair computer albeit not difficult to own.

i cant post a picture showing the type of play because i cant post links yet apparently

img. you tube.com/vi/ prBO6c_I5J4/0.j pg

Look at that picture just unite the broken parts, see the far liverpool player on the top of the picture the 2nd farthest to the right on top? well from there youd typcally lob pass it teaspoon style on to the red player facing the goalkeeper, across from the guy who has the ball in the picture, the lob would be dipping down and go over the blue defender and youd score albeit a chance of failure probable since the play is too advanced and goalkeeper could catch it. Ill make a video soon maybe.

Ive literally owned an entire online community with that single unique pass.

It would be weird to hear you guys say you do it everyday as i have never seen anyone else do it except for this one guy who started copying me midmatch as he saw how effective i used it against him when i scored 2 goals because of it.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 19 Sep - 18:34:54

I think it's because forwards don't make intelligent runs.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Thu 20 Sep - 0:08:31

Robbery wrote:
vizkosity wrote:how good is fifa when you play it online with ur pc? assuming i can afford a controller....

fifa on the pc isnt that bad the only disadvantge is the screen size

if you have a flatscreen at home and a food laptop you can use the tv and buy yourself a wireless controller

i have a 29 inch screen monitor so it wouldnt be as bad. What im worry about is the control system, and how popular/crowded are those fifa servers? Dont mind getting a controller/buy the game/pass, just want to know if the quality/fun is worth it? The cracked version pisses me off in fifa 12
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu 20 Sep - 6:04:56

I don't care for buying a new FIFA every year for 60 bucks, due to the relatively small amount of changes that happens each year. So I buy it every 2 years (for me that's odd years)- the amount of changes every 2 years is certainly enough to justify the cost, and I can typically get about 2 years enjoyment out of each FIFA before I crave something new. I guess when I get a real job, or if I'm just greedy enough, I may get it every year but...meh, I like this plan.

Those complaining about the marketing strategy, it's produced by EA, so what did you expect? lol

obligatory "worst company in america" reference inc.

EA voted Worst Company in America

All that being said, I'm hyped for FIFA 13! Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next