Great Leader Sprucenuce
the xcx
Ganso
Lex
Grande_Milano
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 2 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Zabaleta-Fernandez-Garay-Clemente is better ?

Give me a break Laughing also Maradona iam talking about the Germany game he was the creator not the goalscorer.

Theres no coincidence since Messi has been deployed closer to goal he has managed to get 11 goals and 11 assists in his last 16 games.....

Watch some games instead of livescore.com or whoscored.com please.

rafael-UVINI-JUAN-marcelo
------sandro-romulo-------

not even arguable as i said,seriously

Would rather have that than 3/4 of Argies defence atleast they have ability and game.... Garay aside the Argies defence is f*ckin awful Laughing

As i said if Neymar did what Messi did, there would be no excuses it would just be an all out fap session and the fact the defence in front of him is shit would have been completely ignored.....

Yet because its Messi and we cant accept he performs for his national team because thats the only thing stopping him from being a GOAT we have to make excuses Laughing
:bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 2 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:04 pm

please stop pretending that messi was the cm or anything lol, the fact is he was well marshalled by germany's midfield and didnt do shit .. i am not saying messi is completely crap for argentina .. i am saying that messi getting the better of brazil b defence doesnt automatically make him a hit for the nt.. when he does it in a major tourney we will talk.. if i remember he scored in quite a few friendlies including the one against brazil, in the build up to the copa right?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Lex wrote:Meanwhile, Hala and Nameless were trying to convince people Cr7 had a good game today Laughing
Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 2 Lol-sign

Messi scored a hattrick I'm allowed to make single smiley posts banana

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Lex wrote:Meanwhile, Hala and Nameless were trying to convince people Cr7 had a good game today Laughing
No I wasnt :facepalm:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Messi always performs with the NT....what's the difference between scoring 3 goals and creating 3 goals?

The latter is better.

On that note...Di Maria :bow:

Magic and Rubio: I'd rather make 2 people happy than one :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 2 Essi_v10

Messi twice as good as Ronaldo? Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 2 Le_210

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Lord Hades wrote: in the build up to the copa right?

Again if you watch the games, you will realise he was'nt a goalscorer he was the creator.... LM already proved against Germany that he was playing as deep as Xavi usually does deeper in some cases if your brain wont let you admit that then that isnt my problem.

Watch the Copa back and you will see Messi created tonnes of chances for his team mates he could have easily had 15 assists in that tournament....

Not Messi's fault if he creates chances and those chances are not put away.

Messi played alot deeper at the Copa and WC than he has in last year for Argentina thats why Goals are coming because he's playing closer to goal.

Compare the heat maps to todays game against Brazil or any recent game for Argentina to the Copa and WC..... you will see its night and day and that his role has changed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Again if you watch the games, you will realise he was'nt a goalscorer he was the creator.... LM already proved against Germany that he was playing as deep as Xavi usually does deeper in some cases if your brain wont let you admit that then that isnt my problem.

Watch the Copa back and you will see Messi created tonnes of chances for his team mates he could have easily had 15 assists in that tournament....

Messi played alot deeper at the Copa and WC than he has in last year for Argentina thats why Goals are coming because he's playing closer to goal.

Compare the heat maps to todays game against Brazil or any recent game for Argentina to the Copa and WC..... you will see its night and day and that his role has changed.

lol, he wasnt playing dm or cm , the reason he didnt have an effect on the game was the german midfield which stiffled him really well, and yeah he was good in the copa but did miss chances and wasnt GOAT or anything..

stuart downing created the third highest chances in the pl, so what if he has 0 assists right? he was one of the better players in the season by your logic righT?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:16 pm

This thread just took an awesome turn Very Happy

Spoiler:

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Mole tearing up this thread :bow: :bow: :bow:

BC pointed this out as well, but in today's match and for a while now Messi has not been tracking back as much for the NT. He trusts Gago and Di Maria much more to get the ball from midfield so that he can play higher up the pitch.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Ganso wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Zabaleta-Fernandez-Garay-Clemente is better ?

Give me a break Laughing also Maradona iam talking about the Germany game he was the creator not the goalscorer.

Theres no coincidence since Messi has been deployed closer to goal he has managed to get 11 goals and 11 assists in his last 16 games.....

Watch some games instead of livescore.com or whoscored.com please.

rafael-UVINI-JUAN-marcelo
------sandro-romulo-------

not even arguable as i said,seriously

Would rather have that than 3/4 of Argies defence atleast they have ability and game.... Garay aside the Argies defence is f*ckin awful Laughing

As i said if Neymar did what Messi did, there would be no excuses it would just be an all out fap session and the fact the defence in front of him is shit would have been completely ignored.....

Yet because its Messi and we cant accept he performs for his national team because thats the only thing stopping him from being a GOAT we have to make excuses Laughing
if neymar scored a hattrick against argentina's team i would fap all over him,but not against the olympic team ffs seriously you dont even KNOW Uvini and Juan yet your are trying to say they are better than x players,thats just :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Lord Hades wrote:

lol, he wasnt playing dm or cm , the reason he didnt have an effect on the game was the german midfield which stiffled him really well, and yeah he was good in the copa but did miss chances and wasnt GOAT or anything..

stuart downing created the third highest chances in the pl, so what if he has 0 assists right? he was one of the better players in the season by your logic righT?

Germans didnt really stifle him.... they stifled the forwards space so Messi had to drop really deep to get the ball.... he was the only one that did anything that day he was basically doing it all by himself.... no one is a one man team.

Plus as i already said he was'nt very good in the Maradona era and as i pointed out already no one is because Maradona is a cokehead who has no right to coach.

A side from the Maradona era he has performed great for the national team.

Also i know you pulled that Downing statistic out of your arse in a desperate plea to come up with an argument.

But he's not even in the top 10 in fact he's so far down i cant find anything on him Laughing

Besides even if it were the case its not an argument that holds up because all the chances he creates are from crosses... that's like comparing Beckham to Baggio ffs Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Beckham Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 2 37329810
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:43 pm

what did beckham say?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Messi as a captain >>> CRonaldo as a captain. Messi actually can lead a team

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:57 pm

[quote="Great Leader Sprucenuce"]
Lord Hades wrote:

Germans didnt really stifle him.... they stifled the forwards space so Messi had to drop really deep to get the ball.... he was the only one that did anything that day he was basically doing it all by himself.... no one is a one man team.

Plus as i already said he was'nt very good in the Maradona era and as i pointed out already no one is because Maradona is a cokehead who has no right to coach.

Also i know you pulled that Downing statistic out of your arse in a desperate plea to come up with an argument.

But he's not even in the top 10 in fact he's so far down i cant find anything on him Laughing

Besides even if it were the case its not an argument that holds up because all the chances he creates are from crosses... that's like comparing Beckham to Baggio ffs Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:quot;]
Lord Hades wrote:

lol messi didnt do anything by himself in that match, he was crap like the rest of the team to put it in a nutshell

and downing created 55 chances i guess lol, and what is this crossing bullshit arguement? crosses arent chances then? only perfectly weighted through balls deserve to be called chances?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Did i say that? Laughing i said breaking down a defence through the middle and passing through them is a lot more difficult than crossing Laughing thought was obvious with the Beckham and Baggio thing scratch

Why do you think people fap so hard when a player cuts open a defence with one pass through the middle of the defence?

Also i see you conviently ignored the fact i said Messi was'nt very good during the Maradona era Laughing

Anyone that watches the games and not the stats will know Messi performs for Argentina outside of the Maradona era he doesnt need to prove that.

Also Messi is the 4th top scorer in Argentina history, not bad for someone who is a supposedly flop and not playing close to goal until last 6 months or so at the age of 24 Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:34 pm

copa america wasnt in the maradona era right? he didnt really perform there i ll judge him when he performs in a major international tournament not brazil b league defenses

and i am sorry but more attractive doesnt mean crossing arent a form of creating chances..

Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 pm

I didnt say crossing wasnt a form of creating of chances just that its easier....

For example Barton got over 10 assists in his final season for us and he's got nowhere near since and nowhere near before and all of them where crosses to Carroll.

of course its a form of creation its just its a lot easier to do so its not a fair comparison.

And i already explained the Copa and cant be bothered to go through that again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Albiceleste wrote:Names mean nothing, Brazils defense was far better and more organized than ours, look at our set piece defending ffs, just awful. We got very lucky tbh, Brazil had loads of chances and clear sights at goal. Romero was immense, aside from the corner he bundled that led to Hulks goal, hopefully he starts tearing it up in Serie A :bow:
His goalkicks definitely needs some work, 8-10 went straight out of the sidelines.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 am

Lord Hades is a wannabe CR fanboy arguing with him is like arguing with a tree or wall. he will continue bleeping your brain until you go to hospital. i dont know why there is no "gtfo" button here
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 am

i havent even mentioned ronaldo here , and YOU ARE A WANNABE FANBOY!!

anyway , i dont think he was anything great in the copa, and that was outside the maradona era, so until he does it in major tourneys and not against brazil b defenses you cant say he is performing or something..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:09 am

I find it funny people use that argument that Messi plays deeper for Argentina becouse Messi is still getting a 123234285927345 shots yet haven't scored in a official game in like forever Laughing

And Messi is always a GOAT in friendlies, as soon as it becomes a official game he goes back to playing "deep" Laughing Even I could score vs. that Brazil defence seriously, these two guys aren't even good enough to sit on the bench for Wigan lmao Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:04 am

lol that Brazilian defense.. Last time Messi played against a good defense in copa he choked. I expect nothing less in next world cup too.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:16 am

And what if Portugal win their next two games?and qualify?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:51 am

Se7en wrote:

And Messi is always a GOAT in friendlies, as soon as it becomes a official game he goes back to playing "deep" Laughing

Ignorance, Messi has scored 11 goals and provided 11 assists in his last 16 games for Argentina its obviously because he's playing a lot closer to goal now and not all of these are friendlys infact a lot of them have been WC qualifiers and lets be honest south american qualifying is very competitive.

Instead of turning a blind eye to it, accept the fact he was playing closer to the half way line than the 6 yard box Laughing

He doesnt have to now because Di Maria and Gago are the ones in deeper positions creating for him so he doesnt have to create and score and basically do everything for Argentina.

I can accept that the reason Ronaldo is poor for Portugal is due to a lack of service why cant any of you accept the reason Messi's performances were below par was because his role was completely different and played a lot deeper?

Also Messi scored in his last official game, ill-informed as usual Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum