Great Leader Sprucenuce
the xcx
Ganso
Lex
Grande_Milano
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 4 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by Lex Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:38 pm

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 4 Balloon_bursting

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or - Page 4 Empty Re: Basically today it was official that Messi beats CR for Balon D Or

Post by harhar11 Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:46 pm

What happend with Ronaldo? Did he want to take the fifth for glory or was he afraid?

Edit: Myabe Bento was just a retard?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:56 pm

I think he was goin 5th, but I still think he should I've gone first.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:09 am

Bento decided Cris would take it fifth kick which isn't a bad idea but when you choose Bruno Alves to take one it could end up going wrong lol

Anyway Cristiano will win teh Balon D'Or for sure. :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Zealous wrote:Bento decided Cris would take it fifth kick which isn't a bad idea but when you choose Bruno Alves to take one it could end up going wrong lol

Anyway Cristiano will win teh Balon D'Or for sure. :bow:
"I was going to take the fifth penalty but we missed two," Ronaldo told reporters. "It was just a question of me speaking with the coach. He said to me: 'Do you want to take the fifth one?' and I said 'yes'.

"Sometimes I take the first, the second or the third. I agreed to take the fifth.

The lulz that his plan of being in the spotlight and getting the winning penalty kick backfired miserably Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:57 pm

He's still gunna get Ballon D' Or. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:04 am

Ballon d'or:
1- Messi
2- Iniesta
3- Pirlo

#reality
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 am

Cristiano has no chance.

1- If the ballon d'or is for the player with best individual season:
Its easily Messi (he had the best individual season ever).

2- If its for the player who lead his team to most major trophies:
2.1- Iniesta (if he wins Euro), he added 4 minor trophies (CWC, SSC, Copa and USC)
2.2- Pirlo (if he wins the Euro), he also won the Seria A.
3.3- A Chelsea player cause they won the UCL #lol
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:30 am

Don't the panel, also vote what happens both on and off the pitch as well. Messi has been 20 times quieter than Ronaldo off the field and seems to be heaps better on the pitch as well. Ronaldo hasn't even got to the final of Euro's... how can he be World Player of the Year and in the group stages, he has been a flop apaprt from the Netherlands game... How can he be Ballon winner... If he wins it then Messi should stop playing football...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4