billy_gr
DRK
Kick
Milantildeath
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

WHO?

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 3 Vote_lcap66%Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 3 Vote_rcap 66% 
[ 33 ]
Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 3 Vote_lcap34%Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 3 Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 3 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by Cassius Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:11 pm

the guy can't even see I'm using his logic :facepalm:

@ganso, well if TS is best defenda eva in da wurld according to you guys and Chiellini is the worst why can a 19 year old Danish defender playing out of position in his first season in a new country silence etoo and I'm meant to be impressed the so called best defender in the world has done it??

Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva - Page 3 Empty Re: Let the world decide..... Chiellini vs Thiago Silva

Post by S Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:12 pm

No i think Silva is better but there isnt much difference between the two like some are making it out to be as if he is some sort of scrub or something.

They are both different kind of defenders anyway..We have Bonucci who is similar to Silva in that respect who is not as good but well on his way to become a World Class CB.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Ganso wrote:

rofl im done here

i guess i should have done this already .

Juvendudes here are trying to prove pigs fly..

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Surag wrote:

They are both different kind of defenders anyway..We have Bonucci who is similar to Silva in that respect who is not as good but well on his way to become a World Class CB.

I agree with this bit. They have different styles, some people will prefer one over the other, I personally prefer a Chiellini over a Silva.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:20 pm

BigBadBen wrote:
Surag wrote:

I agree with this bit. They have different styles, some people will prefer one over the other, I personally prefer a Chiellini over a Silva.
It seems like everyone except Milan fans especially Dante see it like that too.

Silly Dante.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:the guy can't even see I'm using his logic :facepalm:

@ganso, well if TS is best defenda eva in da wurld according to you guys and Chiellini is the worst why can a 19 year old Danish defender playing out of position in his first season in a new country silence etoo and I'm meant to be impressed the so called best defender in the world has done it??

aside the fact that you can't copy me , i should tell you that i call Chiellini Chielol because he tends to laugh/smile often during games . Yeah , that's right , i have watched him play enough times to tell ... and call who's the better of the two.

Keep trolling as long as you want now , i depart from this debate , have nothing else to discuss unless how ridiculous your post seem.

ba baeee :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
BigBadBen wrote:
Surag wrote:

It seems like everyone except Milan fans especially Dante see it like that too.

Silly Dante.

I am silly apparently because i preffer to call the most classy and cleanest CB around the best in the world , rather than the thug Chielol

yeah silly me . You re so much smarter with agreeing with the other fail who can't even tell the difference between different styles and inability to act accordingly .

again ba baee :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:54 pm

read Dante's ba baee then look at his avatar.i know you laughed,dont lie :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Cotes wrote:Yeah...let's make a poll when Chiellini makes a mistake....
why didn't u create a poll when Thiago Silva gave Roskicy an assist vs Arsenal's demolition of AC????
http://www.golofans.com/arsenal-vs-ac-milan-2-0-tomas-rosicky-goal/11126/ <<< why not after this?

I go with the Serie A 3 times defender of the year!!!!

pretty much everyone that as voted for Chiellini is a Juve supporter!! haha, and like I said before Barzagli > Chiellini
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Chiellini held Torres and Villa together from scoring a single goal pretty much single handedly. Ibrahimovic never scored a goal against Chiellini until hemoved to aAC Milan, and since then Chiellini has been at LB or LCB alot which should not be forgotten. Chiellini man marked Lavezzi completely out of the game and still helped out with Cavani and Hamsik too. Afterwards Mazzarri said he couldve shut all 3 of them down by himself. He also kept an attack consisting of Arjen Robben, Wesley Sneijder, ans Gonzalo Higuain to one goal in 180 minutes. Not to mention he had Legrottaglie, MOLINARO, and GRYGERA helping him out. Legros great, but the other two were pretty awful.

When Thiago Silva has a resume like that, gimme a call.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:30 pm

juventus101 wrote:Chiellini held Torres and Villa together from scoring a single goal pretty much single handedly. Ibrahimovic never scored a goal against Chiellini until hemoved to aAC Milan, and since then Chiellini has been at LB or LCB alot which should not be forgotten. Chiellini man marked Lavezzi completely out of the game and still helped out with Cavani and Hamsik too. Afterwards Mazzarri said he couldve shut all 3 of them down by himself. He also kept an attack consisting of Arjen Robben, Wesley Sneijder, ans Gonzalo Higuain to one goal in 180 minutes. Not to mention he had Legrottaglie, MOLINARO, and GRYGERA helping him out. Legros great, but the other two were pretty awful.

if we went by resumes,then Thiago wouldnt even be a top 10 CB :facepalm:

just quit it juve fans....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:11 am

juventus101 wrote:Chiellini held Torres and Villa together from scoring a single goal pretty much single handedly. Ibrahimovic never scored a goal against Chiellini until hemoved to aAC Milan, and since then Chiellini has been at LB or LCB alot which should not be forgotten. Chiellini man marked Lavezzi completely out of the game and still helped out with Cavani and Hamsik too. Afterwards Mazzarri said he couldve shut all 3 of them down by himself. He also kept an attack consisting of Arjen Robben, Wesley Sneijder, ans Gonzalo Higuain to one goal in 180 minutes. Not to mention he had Legrottaglie, MOLINARO, and GRYGERA helping him out. Legros great, but the other two were pretty awful.

Yet he couldn't stop one Mandzukic or a spain with zero strikers
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:34 am

not VIDIC, oh my god rofl Chaka

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:37 am

Vidic ?

Amazing defender, better than Thiago Silva has ever been. I hope he comes back from injury as good as ever, *fingers crossed*.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:22 am

Must say some Juventini's grasp of logical arguments is severely lacking.

I choose Thiago Silva because he has no weakness in his game, complete technically and physically.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Chiellini=TRASH

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:52 pm

MrDeeds wrote:Chiellini=TRASH

Your posts = Trash.

He played every damn game with an injury which eventually got the better of him.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:19 am

Now im not here to cause a stir but given Milan's atrocious midfield this year +the constant injuries Thiago Silva played every game up until his late injury, that includes CL,Serie A and Coppa Italia.

And to some Juventino's logic, "Chiellini held Villa and Torres, call me when TS does that" well Bonera held Messi and co for 90 Minutes does that mean Bonera>Chiellini? hmm

Furthermore just because Chiellini plays LB doesn't meant he's better than TS, hell TS can play in a midfield role so that arguement is pointless and stupid.

And finally my view on this: TS is better than Chiellini, no disrespect to Chiellini and Juventus fans but, Thiago has just been ephemeral for Milan, his tactical awareness and positional sense is phenomenal, mentioning mistakes that Thiago makes is just plain pointless as you can't expect everyone to be perfect Chiellini made a few mistakes too, all defenders make mistakes even the great ones Maldini, Lahm, Thuram and Cannavaro. dont get me wrong Chiellini is a brilliant defender and a joy to watch, one of my personal favorites but Thiago just does it for me.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3