leemhuis
Juveman17
Forza
Tifoso Romanista
Onyx
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Group C: Italy vs Republic of Ireland discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Group C: Italy vs Republic of Ireland discussion

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 pm

ITALY: Buffon, Chiellini, De Rossi, Barzagli, Abate, Balzaretti, Pirlo, Motta, Marchisio, Cassano, Di Natale... Subs: Sirigu, De Sanctis, Maggio, Ogbonna, Giaccherini, Montolivo, Diamanti, Nocerino, Balotelli, Borini, Giovinco.

IRELAND: Given, O'Shea, Dunne, St Ledger, Ward, Duff, Whelan, Andrew, McGeady, Doyle, Keane... Subs: Westwood, Forde, Kelly, McShane, O'Dea, Gibson, hunt, Green, McClean, Walters, Long, Cox.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Group C: Italy vs Republic of Ireland discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Group C: Italy vs Republic of Ireland discussion

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 pm

I dont mind 4-3-1-2..... i dont mind Abate and Balza coming in.....

Where Prandelli truly f*cks up here is picking Motta is a TQ :facepalm: Laughing

If you want to play 4-3-1-2 then put Cassano or Giovinco as the TQ ffs....

These type of very obvious errors really piss me off.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I dont mind 4-3-1-2..... i dont mind Abate and Balza coming in.....

Where Prandelli truly f*cks up here is picking Motta is a TQ :facepalm: Laughing

Its a lot of changes though, just to think about it
Chiellini is the only defender to remain, 3 new defenders and De Rossi in the midfield.

I'm not sure about this line up, I guess I'll reserve judgment until I see it play out :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:11 pm

thats terrible.. motta as TQ.... why in blue hell prandelli thinks motta is capable as TQ....

T.T prandelli is risking really badly here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:11 pm

4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Luca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I dont mind 4-3-1-2..... i dont mind Abate and Balza coming in.....

Its a lot of changes though, just to think about it
Chiellini is the only defender to remain, 3 new defenders and De Rossi in the midfield.

I'm not sure about this line up, I guess I'll reserve judgment until I see it play out :coffee:

i remember italy played pretty much that lineup against irish in friendly and irish were so quick to hit in counterattack and italy lost 2-0....

why change the system that is doing so well.... bloody hell.. just change players prandelli wtf...

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Yeah it is a lot of changes but he had to sub out Maggio anyway because of the possible suspension and Barzagli had to come in if he was fit so that's 2 changes right off the bat, Balotelli is'nt fit supposedly so thats another forced to change.

One more would'nt have hurt lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah it is a lot of changes but he had to sub out Maggio anyway because of the possible suspension and Barzagli had to come in if he was fit so that's 2 changes right off the bat, Balotelli is'nt fit supposedly so thats another forced to change.

One more would'nt have hurt lol.

i got really bad feeling about those host of changes... maybe italy will win but expect them struggling with this tactics....

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Gotta feeling Cassano and Di Natale will link up really well.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Art Morte wrote:Gotta feeling Cassano and Di Natale will link up really well.

i feel quite the opposite... di natale thrives in counterattacking game but with 4-3-1-2 italy will be a bit slow...

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:29 pm

JespSwe wrote:

i feel quite the opposite... di natale thrives in counterattacking game but with 4-3-1-2 italy will be a bit slow...

I dunno, I'm just thinking Cassano has the ability to find clever passes to Di Natale's clever runs ^^ We'll see soon!
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Spain to go out Very Happy I don't know about Italy though. They struggle at scoring goals.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Art Morte wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

I dunno, I'm just thinking Cassano has the ability to find clever passes to Di Natale's clever runs ^^ We'll see soon!

yeah di natale is a clever runner, i dont remember quite well that these two have been working together for long in azzurri camp.... so it would be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:53 pm

BARZAGLI IS BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Italy looks handicapped up front , why prandelli why , Thiago Motta? if you just had Play station ultimate team experience you would know that wont work
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:22 pm

CASSANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 pm

PIRLO...NEXT ASSIST!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:34 pm

thiago motta is a fail as TQ.... he is supposed to be a holding midfielder or b2b.... he is wasted in this game for nothing....

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:36 pm

cheers Cassano
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:38 pm

who was there on goal line for Ireland , he could have easily saved Ireland rofl
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:53 pm

NO!
JUVE NEED TO SIGN BALZERETTI NOW!!!
I DON'T CARE ABOUT AGE!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:55 pm

JespSwe wrote:thiago motta is a fail as TQ.... he is supposed to be a holding midfielder or b2b.... he is wasted in this game for nothing....

Giovinco shuld come on for him...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Barzagli & Balzeretti are playing real well around the back!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 pm

MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:42 pm

italy make it, not a good game by azzurri though.... probably the first time italians allowed that much of freedom to ireland lol, and ireland could have scored the fastest goal of the game with that terrible back pass by pirlo....

gosh prandelli needs to stop playing motta as TQ and put him in the midfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:49 pm

Italy did what was needed. I was watching Croatia v Spain and this game only in small screen in the corner of my TV, but Italy did what winners do; took care of the essential business.

I had high hopes about Croatia in this group but hands down, gotta say two teams got through who deserved it the most.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next