Lord Hades
Harmonica
Donuts
Kaladin
Red Alert
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The ultimate debate. - Page 3 Empty Re: The ultimate debate.

Post by billionmillion Sun 1 Jul - 9:39

Lord Hispano wrote:Ronaldo should win obviously.

Why?

The man can play in any team and actually perform.

Wheras Messi can only do what he does with Barca or friendlies. :coffee:

Ronaldo's better overall, as well.
ronaldo can not even perform in madrid let alone in other teams. he is a goalscorer everywhere no scoring no ronaldo

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun 1 Jul - 9:57

billionmillion wrote:
ronaldo can not even perform in madrid let alone in other teams. he is a goalscorer everywhere no scoring no ronaldo

Performed against Barca at Camp Nou and ultimately cemented the current La Liga Title. Got Portugal to the Quaters then Semi's when no one else showed up in the Attack.

That's what Goalscorers do. And he's one of the best in it if not the best, which he is.

Messi on the other hand vies for the team to give him as many opportunities as possible. If the team fails to create for him he will create for the team but is not as effective in that departement.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun 1 Jul - 10:04

Lord Hispano wrote:
billionmillion wrote:

Performed against Barca at Camp Nou and ultimately cemented the current La Liga Title. Got Portugal to the Quaters then Semi's when no one else showed up in the Attack.

That's what Goalscorers do. And he's one of the best in it if not the best, which he is.
didnt perform scored. khedira and sanchez also scored in that match. your whole team cemented la liga title with a coach that cements national liga titles everywhere

balotelli did same thing and took his team to the final (against far better team in better stage)

if no scoring i can list you at least 20 players that are better than ronaldo
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun 1 Jul - 10:11

billionmillion wrote:didnt perform scored. khedira and sanchez also scored in that match. your whole team cemented la liga title with a coach that cements national liga titles everywhere

balotelli did same thing and took his team to the final (against far better team in better stage)

Laughing My team has been in third for 3 seasons in a row.

Khedira performed as well. Sanchez too. Ballotelli's in a better National team than Ronaldo is, so I'm not really surprised about that.

"If no scoring" is invalid because Ronaldo will score no matter where he is. It's inevitable. I may as well say take away Messi's Dribbling and I can list you 20 players better than Messi.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun 1 Jul - 10:21

Lord Hispano wrote:
billionmillion wrote:didnt perform scored. khedira and sanchez also scored in that match. your whole team cemented la liga title with a coach that cements national liga titles everywhere

Laughing My team has been in third for 3 seasons in a row.

Khedira performed as well. Sanchez too. Ballotelli's in a better National team than Ronaldo is, so I'm not really surprised about that.

"If no scoring" is invalid because Ronaldo will score no matter where he is. It's inevitable. I may as well say take away Messi's Dribbling and I can list you 20 players better than Messi.
If you take his dribbling what about his finishing, passing and build up play.....ok anyway list that 20 players Cool

for me no problem i can list you 20 better players than ronaldo (without goals)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun 1 Jul - 10:33

Messi voted second best player in the world with 16 goals and without titles. Ronaldo needs to score at least 50+ goals and win some titles to be second. this is difference between them.

ok Final starting now talk you later
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun 1 Jul - 10:36

Laughing Billion. Messi wouldn't win any credibility from even yourself if he couldn't Dribble. Laughing You'd stick to Iniesta being the best player in the world.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3