danyjr
sportsczy
The Messiah
Clockwork Orange
Ganso
45 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by The Messiah Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Donuts wrote:
The Messiah wrote:You know what you guys are right, Madrid and Barca are the Landmark and Bayern isn't good enough.

Can't wait to meet one of these Spanish teams again, like beating Madrid and Valencia is not sufficient.

With that defence I doubt if Barca can challenge in CPL
What are you even talking about, no one even brought up Bayern in this thread except you nor has anyone said who is better or not your insecurity is so high it's crazy.

I din't just bring Bayern into the thread, I said if a shit team like Depotivo can score 4 against Barca, including all the easy goals they have been conceding this season, then how many will Mandzukic put past them...?

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by gondov Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:54 pm

So many prophets on this forum Neutral

Barca might be leaking goals but at the same time their semi-direct style is leading teams into a trap making the game more open.

Even with no CBs, I think we take any one atm. pirat

If we can survive Real's firepower with a make-shift defence, then I'd think it'll be the same with likes of city, united, bayern (this current Bayern team has won f***all. I dont think they are the benchmark of world football as people are implying),etc.

Last edited by gondov on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:55 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:
The Messiah wrote:You know what you guys are right, Madrid and Barca are the Landmark and Bayern isn't good enough.

Can't wait to meet one of these Spanish teams again, like beating Madrid and Valencia is not sufficient.

What are you even talking about, no one even brought up Bayern in this thread except you nor has anyone said who is better or not your insecurity is so high it's crazy.

I din't just bring Bayern into the thread, I said if a shit team like Depotivo can score 4 against Barca, including all the easy goals they have been conceding this season, then how many will Mandzukic put past them...?

You are funny dude. We held RM with same defense. We cant fight 10 against 13. Oh sorry, i guess we can against Depo, as we won.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:56 pm

eelir wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:

You are funny dude. We held RM with same defense. We cant fight 10 against 13. Oh sorry, i guess we can against Depo, as we won.

But Madrid are inferior to last season Bayern and this season Bayern is superior to Last season Bayern.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:57 pm

The Messiah wrote:
eelir wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:

But Madrid are inferior to last season Bayern and this season Bayern is superior to Last season Bayern.

You are the expert! Whatever you say!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:59 pm

gondov wrote:So many prophets on this forum Neutral

Barca might be leaking goals but at the same time their semi-direct style is leading teams into a trap making the game more open.

If we can survive Real's firepower with a make-shift defence, then I'd think it'll be the same with likes of bayern, city, etc.
Barca lost the supercup and drew 2-2 in the league which is a dangerous score in a home CL game....

You guys talk about having an incomplete defense but Barcelona has had an incomplete defense for almost 2 years now,why do you people think this situation will change in a few months scratch
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:01 am

Because it can't get any worse than it currently is Razz
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:03 am

Ganso wrote:

If we can survive Real's firepower with a make-shift defence, then I'd think it'll be the same with likes of bayern, city, etc.
Barca lost the supercup and drew 2-2 in the league which is a dangerous score in a home CL game....

You guys talk about having an incomplete defense but Barcelona has had an incomplete defense for almost 2 years now,why do you people think this situation will change in a few months scratch
We lost the supercup based on away goals, and drew against Madrid with no real defense line
Past two years? 2010, our backline was flawless, with slight knocks of Abidal, last year Pique was out of form but still played, Alves didn't get injured, puyol played more than half
this season we currently had no defense you clearly are making shit up with no facts.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:03 am

gondov wrote: If we can survive Real's firepower with a make-shift defence, then I'd think it'll be the same with likes of city, united, bayern
The problem is that Bayern's firepower is more evenly spread over the whole team, which is harder to defend, while with Real it is more concentrated (just like with Barca).

This occurred to me when I checked the top scorers of the leagues - in the BL, Bayern scored 26 goals, but the highest scoring players "only" scored 7 (Mandzukic) or 6 (Müller) goals in 8 matches. In the Spanish Liga, Barca scored 24 goals in 8 matches, 11 of which were by Messi and Real scored 16 goals in 8 matches, 9 of which were by CRonaldo.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:05 am

Messiah Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am

We missed a defender usually, but we never lacked our 4 starter defenders Ganso. Not comparable at all.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am

Ganso wrote:

Last season, we beat madrid twice; 3-1, 2-1, in their own stadium when we had puyol, pique, and abidal.

Just recently we beat them 3-2 in the supercopa when he had pique and puyol. Thats evidence enough to suggest that these players make a diff when they play.

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:13 am

rwo power wrote:
gondov wrote: If we can survive Real's firepower with a make-shift defence, then I'd think it'll be the same with likes of city, united, bayern
The problem is that Bayern's firepower is more evenly spread over the whole team, which is harder to defend, while with Real it is more concentrated (just like with Barca).

This occurred to me when I checked the top scorers of the leagues - in the BL, Bayern scored 26 goals, but the highest scoring players "only" scored 7 (Mandzukic) or 6 (Müller) goals in 8 matches. In the Spanish Liga, Barca scored 24 goals in 8 matches, 11 of which were by Messi and Real scored 16 goals in 8 matches, 9 of which were by CRonaldo.

What makes everyone assume that whenwe face Bayern, we will have a defence made up of;

montoya-song-adriano-alba ???

We are in a injury crisis atm, is just a phase.

With alves-pique-puyol back, we'll see just how good Bayern are !!
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:14 am

Donuts wrote:
Ganso wrote:

We lost the supercup based on away goals, and drew against Madrid with no real defense line
Past two years? 2010, our backline was flawless, with slight knocks of Abidal, last year Pique was out of form but still played, Alves didn't get injured, puyol played more than half
this season we currently had no defense you clearly are making shit up with no facts.
Away goals dont count on CL rite?

Last season Abidal was out for months ,Pique started 22 games counting CL and La Liga.Puyol had quite a few injuries.All in all.Alves was the only starter who actually didnt miss a lot,something that is happening frequently now
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:17 am

Messi would have an field day against Bayerns schoolboy defending Laughing..Id reckon an 5-1 for favor of Barca.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:17 am

If Chelsea can win it with such a shitty team, then Barca are more than capable of winning it with such a shitty defence :coffee:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:18 am

yeah sure and they would concede only 1

not happening

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:32 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Barca were more entertaining under Pep imo.

I think the fact Barca gives up more goals know makes Barca more entertaining. Before people figured they were an automatic win vs most teams. Now people watch to see if a team finally breaks them down and to see if Messi and the offense can come back scoring to get it done

I'm still holding out to see how Barca looks with a full strength defense
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:48 am

If you're not going to talk about the topic, Messiah....stay out of this thread.

Only warning I'm going to give you.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:55 am

kinda chuckling at the defense of 'before today had same goals conceded as RM' not really a good thing considering this is the worst start to RMs season in over 30 years or something insane like that.

but really, barca have just as much a chance as any top team. maybe better, they are still barca.

far too early to start guessing who will win or who wont win CL as a huge factor is momentum towards the end of the season.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:08 am

vanDEEZ wrote:kinda chuckling at the defense of 'before today had same goals conceded as RM' not really a good thing considering this is the worst start to RMs season in over 30 years or something insane like that.

but really, barca have just as much a chance as any top team. maybe better, they are still barca.

far too early to start guessing who will win or who wont win CL as a huge factor is momentum towards the end of the season.

In terms of points yeh its one of real's worst starts. However they just lost- 2-1, 1-0,1-1, and won 5-1, 3-0, 2-0.

They have failed to score and that's why they have made a bad start. In terms of goals conceded , its still pretty much good old madrid.

So yeh, our defence hasn't been as bad (until today) as people are pointing out. Considering the injuries its been average.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:41 am

The Messiah wrote:How many will Mandzukic put pass Barca with such shitty defence...?

Now Imagine how Many assist Ribery will make.

Bayern defence, 2 goals in 8 league matches this season and people still say our defense is shiit.

They are not winning it, why? Because Bayern are winning it

This troll banging on about bayern munich in a thread that has nothing to do with them again....
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:44 am

RED wrote:
The Messiah wrote:How many will Mandzukic put pass Barca with such shitty defence...?

Bayern defence, 2 goals in 8 league matches this season and people still say our defense is shiit.

This troll banging on about bayern munich in a thread that has nothing to do with them again....

I am not a troll and I didn't go out of subject, I am only asking if inferior Deportivo could put 4 pass Barca defence then how many will they concede against my team, I could have said Madrid but I see Bayern as the best team currently so I had to use them.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:44 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Barca were more entertaining under Pep imo.

hahahah WTF, maybe you like to watch a plant grow as well. this barca is much more entertaining
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:13 am

The Messiah wrote:
RED wrote:

I am not a troll and I didn't go out of subject, I am only asking if inferior Deportivo could put 4 pass Barca defence then how many will they concede against my team, I could have said Madrid but I see Bayern as the best team currently so I had to use them.

Then is it fair to say if Bayern can't even win the inferior German league within the last two seasons who's to say they belong on the same field as Barcelona who in the last two seasons has won the Champions League, La Liga, Club World Cup, Supercopa, Copa Del Rey and has the reining 3 time world player of the year on top form?

I mean you speak as if this Bayern team belong at the the big boys table but the fact is that they have not won anything significant in a while and quite frankly there in a league that a Madrid or Barca would win in a canter in the last two years.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:14 am

eelir wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:

Why would you turn this into a referee bullshit thread?

Alves has not been on form, pique has been on and off, and you could definitely make a case for puyol being much better cover then song.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next