danyjr
sportsczy
The Messiah
Clockwork Orange
Ganso
45 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 7 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Muzza Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:48 am

we were comfortably the better team, but celtic put up a strong fight

there was no luck for us and didn't rob anyone

if you're going to play with 10 defenders in the most of the time you'll get broken down

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 7 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Don Carlo Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:50 pm

The Messiah wrote:They are not winning it, why? Because Bayern are winning it

They couldn`t even beat Chelsea in their own stadium last year, don`t get me wrong I like Bayern & would like to see them win it but I wouldn`t bet on them that`s for sure.
Don Carlo
Don Carlo
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Don Carlo wrote:
The Messiah wrote:They are not winning it, why? Because Bayern are winning it

They couldn`t even beat Chelsea in their own stadium last year, don`t get me wrong I like Bayern & would like to see them win it but I wouldn`t bet on them that`s for sure.

Neither could Barca so what are you arguing about. CHL is very open this year, multiple contenders

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Lets get fact straight, Haven't I own everybody again in regards to Dortmund, Bundesliga>>>>>Madrid, La-liga.

I am the boss, but posters never show no respect.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:02 pm

The Messiah wrote:Lets get fact straight, Haven't I own everybody again in regards to Dortmund, Bundesliga>>>>>Madrid, La-liga.

ROFL @U. You have 0 Credibility. LOL @ Owning.

But Yellow Monkeys vs Bayern Munich Final can be possible in UCL this time or maybe Schalke will cause an upset.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 pm

The Messiah wrote:Lets get fact straight, Haven't I own everybody again in regards to Dortmund, Bundesliga>>>>>Madrid, La-liga.

until you master BATE your posts are just troll posts.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Why are you discussing Dortmund's win in Barca's thread.

Bayern , BVB, play a style which suits Barca. With all that space messi, iniesta, xavi would run riot!!!!

Madrid cant control a game...they dont have a xavi.

If bayern, BVB dont PTB vs Barca....I fear for them.

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:24 pm

We dont need to park the Bus. As long as you have Adriano Alba Alves at Wing Back you CAN NEVER WIN against bayern.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:We dont need to park the Bus. As long as you have Adriano Alba Alves at Wing Back you CAN NEVER WIN against bayern.

Based on what exactly??

Barca have won the CL with alves (beating Bayern on the way with ribery as their winger)...Spain have won EURO with alba at LB (beating France with their amazing Ribery as a winge).
Barca have beaten madrid with robben as one of their wingers and alves at RB.

Stop trying to paint alves/alba as the worst wing backs ever...If alves/adriano/alba play with real CBs in defence......bayern wont be a problem.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:38 pm

gondov wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:We dont need to park the Bus. As long as you have Adriano Alba Alves at Wing Back you CAN NEVER WIN against bayern.

Based on what exactly??

Barca have won the CL with alves (beating Bayern on the way with ribery as their winger)...Spain have won EURO with alba at LB (beating France with their amazing Ribery as a winge).
Barca have beaten madrid with robben as one of their wingers and alves at RB.

Stop trying to paint alves/alba as the worst wing backs ever...If alves/adriano/alba play with real CBs in defence......bayern wont be a problem.

When Barca beat Bayern against Ribery Bayern had Lell Sosa Breno @ so on. The comparison is itself Retarded.

Now Ribery has Alaba & Robben Has Lahm.

Then Bayern were played off the Pitch & Were a Rubbish team in Europe & did not deserve to be with Barcelona.

Times change. Barca grow weaker, Bayern get stronger.

And ribery is shite for France.

Anyways this is not Robbey ANYMORE

This is Ribery + ALABA.
And Robben + LAHM

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:49 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy please tell me you are Messiah, i am starting to think all Bayern fans are the same idiots.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:52 pm

eelir wrote:Kingofeverythingclassy please tell me you are Messiah, i am starting to think all Bayern fans are the same idiots.

it's funny how idiots refer to genius as idiots, I bet that's why they are idiots.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:56 pm

OK genius, you constantly talk about domination, and it seams you have no clue about that. Here is domination 101 for you: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8xpb7_barcelona-4-0-bayern-munich_sport
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Some bayern fans here are becoming quite cocky.

Haven't won their domestic league in two years already. Missed out on a couple of domestic cups as well.

Made it to 2 champions leagues final only to get bested twice!
The team that was but never could.

Ala Holland and their failed attempts at several world cups. You guys are no different.

Stop talking like you are all high and mighty. You beat Madrid on penalties. And lost to Chelsea.

Madrid are aspiring to win la decima and in due time it will. But with this amount of competition it isn't going to be easy. At all.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:01 pm

eelir wrote:OK genius, you constantly talk about domination, and it seams you have no clue about that. Here is domination 101 for you: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8xpb7_barcelona-4-0-bayern-munich_sport

Another example why I will consider you an idiot. Do you even realise Zenit beat that Mediocre Bayern team 4:0. well, I will leave you in your idiocracy until you face the reality.

I wouldn't be here talking if Bayern still had that team, I will accept our position in football, there is always more dignity in that. In reality we are currently the best team in the world, only Barca can challenge us, so there will be no dignity in it if I start bringing our current position down and start comparing Bayern with Inferior teams like Madrid.

Against Barca, I am still hoping for that match, I believe we will it ..

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:01 pm

eelir wrote:Kingofeverythingclassy please tell me you are Messiah, i am starting to think all Bayern fans are the same idiots.

Yea I thought all Barca fans are some cheap diving c***ts who stare open mouthed to say people whoring possession by playing 100 Meaningless Passes when they take a Brand for Cryuff & make a cheap Mediocre copy out of it.

Lol @ Delusional stupid guys. Alba & Adriano. They are probably worse than San Marino's LB & RB Defensively

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:02 pm

ColoJunior wrote:Some bayern fans here are becoming quite cocky.

Haven't won their domestic league in two years already. Missed out on a couple of domestic cups as well.

Made it to 2 champions leagues final only to get bested twice!
The team that was but never could.

Ala Holland and their failed attempts at several world cups. You guys are no different.

Stop talking like you are all high and mighty. You beat Madrid on penalties. And lost to Chelsea.

Madrid are aspiring to win la decima and in due time it will. But with this amount of competition it isn't going to be easy. At all.

Why dont you mention we lost ok PK's to Chelsea.

It is like a Draw against Madrid & winning by luck.

Then its lost by luck & Draw against Chelsea.

We are Joint Champions of Europe then. Very Happy

Face it Madristas, when has Madrid not been Bayern's bit**??

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:04 pm

The Messiah wrote:
eelir wrote:OK genius, you constantly talk about domination, and it seams you have no clue about that. Here is domination 101 for you: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8xpb7_barcelona-4-0-bayern-munich_sport

Another example why I will consider you an idiot. Do you even realised Zenit beat that Mediocre Bayern team 4:0. well, I will leave you in your idiocracy until you face the reality

From that team Breno is in Jail.

Why dont we put in 1970's Video Next.

What Retardedness. And these claim to be knowledgable Posters.

Even Messiah >>> Barca/Real Fans In terms of Footballing KNowledge

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:04 pm

The Messiah wrote:

Another example why I will consider you an idiot. Do you even realised Zenit beat that Mediocre Bayern team 4:0. well, I will leave you in your idiocracy until you face the reality

That is an example of domination, not a pity draw with slightly better form.

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:

Yea I thought all Barca fans are some cheap diving c***ts who stare open mouthed to say people whoring possession by playing 100 Meaningless Passes when they take a Brand for Cryuff & make a cheap Mediocre copy out of it.

Lol @ Delusional stupid guys. Alba & Adriano. They are probably worse than San Marino's LB & RB Defensively

This cheap mediocre copy of it spanked the Europes ass for quite some time. What did your superior Bayern do?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Messiah and Kingofeverythingclassy
sitting in a tree:
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby
in a baby carriage!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:09 pm

ignore these bayern trolls

we look no more stupid than the silly madrid fans arguing with them

our time will come against them and we'll put them in their place

if anything they should be thanking us for the favour we did them last season for choking against chelsea

never in their history will they get an easier opponent in a cl final on their home ground

getting battered by us at the allianz would have been far more embarrassing then replicating our flopping against chelsea

Last edited by Muzza on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Muzza wrote:ignore these bayern trolls

if anything they should be thanking us for the favour we did them last season for choking against chelsea

never in their history will they get an easier opponent in a cl final on their home ground

getting battered by us at the allianz is far more embarrassing then replicating our flopping against chelsea

Look who is talking, the guys that conceded 2 goals at their own stadium against Chelsea.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:11 pm

I find their post pretty amusing to be honest. I really like bayern as a team, but so far in this forum i haven't met a poster like these two. They are awesome! And the more they say the higher the amusement if Bayern fail.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:12 pm

The Messiah wrote:

getting battered by us at the allianz is far more embarrassing then replicating our flopping against chelsea

Look who is talking, the guys that conceded 2 goals at their own stadium against Chelsea.

Muzza i did not knwo you play football! That is awesome.

HINT: @Messiah, now change the account to the other nickname Kingofeverythingclassy and support yourself.

Last edited by eelir on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:12 pm

A team against which you drew 2-2 @ home @ full strength almost & we missed players(not that that is an issue)\

Pretty shameless Stuff coming from you.

Trophy???

What trophy do you have??? Copa Del Rey?? Mighting Copa Del Rey Winners BEST in the world

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 pm

same i like bayern as a team too. they're in my list of teams i'd like to win that have realistic chance of winning it if barca don't . i don't really care what a couple of fan boys say. they're the type you'll find in goal.com comments.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next