danyjr
sportsczy
The Messiah
Clockwork Orange
Ganso
45 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 8 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Muzza Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 pm

same i like bayern as a team too. they're in my list of teams i'd like to win that have realistic chance of winning it if barca don't . i don't really care what a couple of fan boys say. they're the type you'll find in goal.com comments.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 8 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:15 pm

eelir wrote:Messiah and Kingofeverythingclassy
sitting in a tree:
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
then comes baby
in a baby carriage!

I dont what is is Barcelona fans & constant Retarded Un-intelligent Dim-Witted Gayish Lines.

It is a matter of shame that a team in which the great Cryuff helped build has such retards as fans who make this sort of gayish remaks against fans for defending their team.

Obvious you are pretty used to such an environment I guess.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:15 pm

I used to think only Madrid fans are delusional, didn't know it's affecting a lot more people.

So what do Barca fans expert, they expect Bayern fans to say, oh oaky. Barca will wooop us. I feel sorry for their arrogance.

I hope soon Barca play Bayern, I just want this over with.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Nah it is the same egomaniac with two accounts. If there are two like this here, it should be some sort of sign or something Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:17 pm

eelir wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Muzza wrote:ignore these bayern trolls

we look no more stupid than the silly madrid fans arguing with them

our time will come against them and we'll put them in their place

if anything they should be thanking us for the favour we did them last season for choking against chelsea

never in their history will they get an easier opponent in a cl final on their home ground

getting battered by us at the allianz is far more embarrassing then replicating our flopping against chelsea

Look who is talking, the guys that conceded 2 goals at their own stadium against Chelsea.

Muzza i did not knwo you play football! That is awesome.

HINT: @Messiah, now change the account to the other nickname Kingofeverythingclassy and support yourself.

Yea. Idriozet & we are Same Posters. Where do you get these shit from?

And you claim you are not Retarded. What a joke. Ashamed to see that these are the Class of Glory Hunter S*** fans (in the words of out mods) that a footballing institution which Cryuff revolutioned has.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:17 pm

eelir wrote:Nah it is the same egomaniac with two accounts. If there are two like this here, it should be some sort of sign or something Very Happy

Yea You like Having 2 Daddies Owning You???

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Like King said, I find it really hard to believe as to how Barca midget CB can contain handle Gomez/Mandzukic, also it's nearly impossible for them to mark our wingers, considering we have Lahm-Robben/Muller, Alaba-Ribery/Shaqiri. How exactly can old man Xavi compete with Gustavo, Iniesta and Messi will be Alienated.

Valdes cheers

Impossible to believe.

Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
It is a matter of shame that a team in which the great Cryuff helped build has such retards as fans who make this sort of gayish remaks against fans for defending their team.

Again:
This cheap mediocre copy of the team Cryuff made spanked the Europes ass for quite some time. What did your superior Bayern do?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:23 pm

No USE debating. Its just personal slurs. Polluting a Whole Forum with Senseless Stupidity.

I honestly still consider Barca the benchmark till Bayern beats them this year & takes it from them. No way should I ignore however the rubbish Defensive Line they have. We got criticized for a Badstuber.

Barca are full of Worse Versions of Badstuber.

No Use debating as its just cheap Words. No Logoc. No Sense. Mindless Rants.

Idri, this is your territory. RANT ON

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:24 pm

So you quit? My last question hurt a bit too much?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:27 pm

eelir wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:

Again:
This cheap mediocre copy of the team Cryuff made spanked the Europes ass for quite some time. What did your superior Bayern do?

Keep leaving in the past, you might as well start taking breast milk. Good for people like yourself
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Next time you drag Bayern into a thread not related to them and derail the thread completely, its another 25% off.

First and last warning

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8