danyjr
sportsczy
The Messiah
Clockwork Orange
Ganso
45 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:14 am

eelir wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:
The Messiah wrote:You know what you guys are right, Madrid and Barca are the Landmark and Bayern isn't good enough.

Can't wait to meet one of these Spanish teams again, like beating Madrid and Valencia is not sufficient.

With that defence I doubt if Barca can challenge in CPL
What are you even talking about, no one even brought up Bayern in this thread except you nor has anyone said who is better or not your insecurity is so high it's crazy.

I din't just bring Bayern into the thread, I said if a shit team like Depotivo can score 4 against Barca, including all the easy goals they have been conceding this season, then how many will Mandzukic put past them...?

You are funny dude. We held RM with same defense. We cant fight 10 against 13. Oh sorry, i guess we can against Depo, as we won.
Why would you turn this into a referee bullshit thread?

Alves has not been on form, pique has been on and off, and you could definitely make a case for puyol being much better cover then song.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barca are not winning CL this season - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca are not winning CL this season

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:17 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
eelir wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Donuts wrote:
The Messiah wrote:You know what you guys are right, Madrid and Barca are the Landmark and Bayern isn't good enough.

Can't wait to meet one of these Spanish teams again, like beating Madrid and Valencia is not sufficient.

With that defence I doubt if Barca can challenge in CPL
What are you even talking about, no one even brought up Bayern in this thread except you nor has anyone said who is better or not your insecurity is so high it's crazy.

I din't just bring Bayern into the thread, I said if a shit team like Depotivo can score 4 against Barca, including all the easy goals they have been conceding this season, then how many will Mandzukic put past them...?

You are funny dude. We held RM with same defense. We cant fight 10 against 13. Oh sorry, i guess we can against Depo, as we won.
Why would you turn this into a referee bullshit thread?

Alves has not been on form, pique has been on and off, and you could definitely make a case for puyol being much better cover then song.
Todays game was highly involved by the ref, with 3 major mistakes all that lead to goals, and 1 red why can he not bring up the ref?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:21 am

@Giggity5313
I take Pique of form to Song, i take Puyol of form to Song, especially in Clasico. And the deportivo got 4 golas because of the ref, even Marca and AS a madrid based media say that. I just wanted to show this other dude that he is imagining things, that the 4-5 is not reflecting the real situation.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:35 am

Also, for the people saying our defense is lacking you are 100% right. Right now we are holding it together with duct tape, spit, glue what ever we can get our hands on.

We will get Pique, Puyol, Alves back and Abidal would be a massive plus and I wouldn't doubt him because after his last big surgery he came back in great form.

Right now we have one of the worst defenses of any top team in Europe with Song, Adriano, Montoya, Alba, Mascherano. I mean look at that and quite frankly Messi is in the best form I have ever seen any player in my life in for club or country so he is pulling us out of the fire but we have reinforcements coming, were in an easy CL group which gives us lots of time to get them back and Madrid were nice enough to give us a huge early season lead.

So all in all I consider us very lucky right now and were undefeated and only going to get better.

With that being said and I have been saying this for years, Valdes just isn't even a good keeper. Quite frankly he faces less shots then any other keeper and lets in more then most. Not to mention he buckles under pressure too.

IMO he is the reason we don't win trophies if we don't this year.

He is just not our caliber of player and our team wouldn't stand for it at any other position, we have shipped the likes of Ibra, Yaya, etc when we thought they didn't fit, I don't know why we keep this clown around.

He sucks, bottom line.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:04 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
RED wrote:
The Messiah wrote:How many will Mandzukic put pass Barca with such shitty defence...?

Now Imagine how Many assist Ribery will make.

Bayern defence, 2 goals in 8 league matches this season and people still say our defense is shiit.

They are not winning it, why? Because Bayern are winning it

This troll banging on about bayern munich in a thread that has nothing to do with them again....

I am not a troll and I didn't go out of subject, I am only asking if inferior Deportivo could put 4 pass Barca defence then how many will they concede against my team, I could have said Madrid but I see Bayern as the best team currently so I had to use them.

Then is it fair to say if Bayern can't even win the inferior German league within the last two seasons who's to say they belong on the same field as Barcelona who in the last two seasons has won the Champions League, La Liga, Club World Cup, Supercopa, Copa Del Rey and has the reining 3 time world player of the year on top form?

I mean you speak as if this Bayern team belong at the the big boys table but the fact is that they have not won anything significant in a while and quite frankly there in a league that a Madrid or Barca would win in a canter in the last two years.

Why do you say Barca or Madrid?? Clearly you did not win La Liga or CPL but some Domestic up so why not Barcelona and Athletico Madrid because trophy last season you were in the same level.

Who made Barcelona the bench-mark?? Last time I checked you fell off from being one of the best ever to being a pedestrian team with major defensive issues. Neither did you play CHL final last season(got eliminated in Semis).

So fair to say Barcelona this season have to start from scratch & prove you deserve to be said among the best anymore

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:24 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
RED wrote:
The Messiah wrote:How many will Mandzukic put pass Barca with such shitty defence...?

Now Imagine how Many assist Ribery will make.

Bayern defence, 2 goals in 8 league matches this season and people still say our defense is shiit.

They are not winning it, why? Because Bayern are winning it

This troll banging on about bayern munich in a thread that has nothing to do with them again....

I am not a troll and I didn't go out of subject, I am only asking if inferior Deportivo could put 4 pass Barca defence then how many will they concede against my team, I could have said Madrid but I see Bayern as the best team currently so I had to use them.

Then is it fair to say if Bayern can't even win the inferior German league within the last two seasons who's to say they belong on the same field as Barcelona who in the last two seasons has won the Champions League, La Liga, Club World Cup, Supercopa, Copa Del Rey and has the reining 3 time world player of the year on top form?

I mean you speak as if this Bayern team belong at the the big boys table but the fact is that they have not won anything significant in a while and quite frankly there in a league that a Madrid or Barca would win in a canter in the last two years.

Why do you say Barca or Madrid?? Clearly you did not win La Liga or CPL but some Domestic up so why not Barcelona and Athletico Madrid because trophy last season you were in the same level.

Who made Barcelona the bench-mark?? Last time I checked you fell off from being one of the best ever to being a pedestrian team with major defensive issues. Neither did you play CHL final last season(got eliminated in Semis).

So fair to say Barcelona this season have to start from scratch & prove you deserve to be said among the best anymore

I will like to add that Barcelona were never the bench mark, they benefited from a time were most top teams were building, Bayern were building getting beaten by the likes of Zenit and Wolfsburg 4:0, 5:1, Juventus were building, Madrid had no good coach and were building, Chelsea were changing managers, the only team left to challenge them were Manchester United, as a result it seemed like Barca were dominating because of the great suffering in which most European top teams with history were building up.

There is no way, not even with the slightest of chance will Barca look that good any-more, Bayern Munich are back, so are Madrid and as we can see they have beaten Barca on several occasions, Also this current Juventus are better than the Inter-Milan 2010 that stopped back even with all the help from ref and bad calls from the match against Chelsea and Arsenal.

Now it's back to the reality for Barca, they enjoyed a moment when there were no real challenger all over Europe, Liverpool fell, CPL was looking more like a mickey mouse competition, lucky for Barca they had a good team at that point, only United was next to them. But now the situation is completely different, many top teams are back to their best, it's back to those days when the likes of Liverpool used to beat Barca left right and centre.

Look at the improvement, Bayern, Juventus, Madrid, Chelsea, Dortmund and City have made over the last 2years, there is no way Barca will dominate again, any Barca fan that think otherwise will be in for a shock, just like how they couldn't manage to win over Chelsea in 2 legs or win over Madrid, they are back to were they belong, no more easy macthes, competition standard has risen like it used to be in 1998-2007.

Also 5years, the standard of European top teams were poor, CPL standard fell and Barcelona took advantage of it and now they won't let people hear a word anymore.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:37 am

haha no one will be saying that once abidal, pique, puyol & alves is back

CL is ours to lose

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:45 am

Muzza wrote:haha no one will be saying that once abidal, pique, puyol & alves is back

CL is ours to lose

LOL CL is yours to lose? super cup u had puyol, alves AND pique, and what happened?

im not saying barca is not Favourite, they are one of them, but "ours to lose" is so exaggerated, specially when you live in a fairy world where you are impatiently waiting for an arrival of a 33 yr old player with several surgieries of unfortunate cancer diagnosis, and a 34 yr old injury ravaged/prone defender, lol
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:04 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
Muzza wrote:haha no one will be saying that once abidal, pique, puyol & alves is back

CL is ours to lose

LOL CL is yours to lose? super cup u had puyol, alves AND pique, and what happened?

im not saying barca is not Favourite, they are one of them, but "ours to lose" is so exaggerated, specially when you live in a fairy world where you are impatiently waiting for an arrival of a 33 yr old player with several surgieries of unfortunate cancer diagnosis, and a 34 yr old injury ravaged/prone defender, lol

Gee, our scratchy defense looks better than your full defense. Wouldn't be talking. Abidal will no longer be a starter anymore but rather a backup centreback or leftback depending on which area we need him most. Its true we can't rely on Puyol though at still an old age is one of the greatest ever defenders today... lol and he is 34... A Puyol-Pique centreback combination in a 4-3-3 will beat any team this season atm and Im not even going to take it back. Its whether both these two players recover well and stay fit and not injuried.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyBoy Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:00 am

Barca never a bench mark? Barca benifited from rebuilding phase? The thing every team beat which beat them won the CL in recent times shows that they were the bench mark. Yes the team which dominates team even when they lose were benifited from a weak era. And also lol at Juve of this season being better than Mou's Inter.

Last edited by CrazyBoy on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:25 am; edited 2 times in total

CrazyBoy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:17 am

guys and gals... you can't be serious. They're starting a back 4 of Adriano-Song-Mascherano-Alba. There isn't one proper defender in there lol. If the injuries persist, Barca is in trouble obviously. But assuming they get Pique and Alves at least, it will make a huge difference.

Don't count Abidal out. He's a better CB than Mascherano every day of the week and, if he still has the same pace, the best defensive LB after Cole.

This is like saying Madrid playing with no proper fullbacks is no big deal... of course it is lol.

only criticism i have is Barca's transfers. Why in world would they buy Song before a CB. Makes no sense.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Still the best team in the world, and the team to beat if any other team has a chance of winning the CL.

I also wish that they draw Bayern and wipe the floor with them, just so they can shut these deluded Bayern fans who think their team are on a level with Barca. rofl
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Technically speaking,barca aren't even the best team in Spain hmm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:48 pm

The Messiah wrote:They are not winning it, why? Because Bayern are winning it

beat BATE first...

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:13 pm

This Messiah character has been trolling in every single thread. Bayern Munchen had the losers treble and are even worse than the supposedly unlucky Neverkusen. Bayern don't have the mentality to win the champions league. Barcelona would humiliate ypur team, and Ribery will most likely be comforted by another Frenchman, as he was in 2009, when he burst in to tears.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:This Messiah character has been trolling in every single thread. Bayern Munchen had the losers treble and are even worse than the supposedly unlucky Neverkusen. Bayern don't have the mentality to win the champions league. Barcelona would humiliate ypur team, and Ribery will most likely be comforted by another Frenchman, as he was in 2009, when he burst in to tears.

Alves vs Ribery/Alaba

Alba vs Robben/Lahm

End of Story

Barca CAN NEVER WIN those Full-Backs. They have lost the match before it even began.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Clockwork Orange wrote:This Messiah character has been trolling in every single thread. Bayern Munchen had the losers treble and are even worse than the supposedly unlucky Neverkusen. Bayern don't have the mentality to win the champions league. Barcelona would humiliate ypur team, and Ribery will most likely be comforted by another Frenchman, as he was in 2009, when he burst in to tears.

Alves vs Ribery/Alaba

Alba vs Robben/Lahm

End of Story

Barca CAN NEVER WIN those Full-Backs. They have lost the match before it even began.

Alves and Ribery have met before.

Alba/Adriano can handle lahn/robben easily !!

Question is can Bayern handle Messi, iniesta,xavi :coffee:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Danny7 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:They are not winning it, why? Because Bayern are winning it

beat BATE first...

we will my freind we will
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:20 pm

gondov wrote:

Alves vs Ribery/Alaba

Alba vs Robben/Lahm

End of Story

Alves and Ribery have met before.

Alba/Adriano can handle lahn/robben easily !!

Question is can Bayern handle Messi, iniesta,xavi :coffee:

Alba/Adriano will get raped by Shaqiri forget others. They will get raped by any decent Attacker. And Ribery is an NT flop so that does not count anyway.

If Alba/Adriano/Alves can handle then freaking Badstuber with his tortoise like speed will have Messi for Lunch.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Barca are not the best team in the world right now... let's not get carried away either lol. They only have a CDR trophy to their name as of now. They have to earn back the mantle of "the best" and you only do that with trophies. Chelsea, Madrid, City, Dortmund and Juve have a much better case than Barca.

Regardless, Bayern has no case lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:03 pm

sportsczy wrote:Barca are not the best team in the world right now... let's not get carried away either lol. They only have a CDR trophy to their name as of now. They have to earn back the mantle of "the best" and you only do that with trophies. Chelsea, Madrid, City, Dortmund and Juve have a much better case than Barca.

Regardless, Bayern has no case lol.

City got kicked out of CHL last season. And Madrid are eternally Bayern's bit*h in European Competitions. They have no chance, they will loose to Bayern like they always do.

Juve have not even played CHL.

This whole Hey you are last season's Champs, you are only contenders is BS, Dortmund is 12 points behind Bayern this season & bayern is way stronger. We made 2 out of 3 CHL finals. Madrid have not played a CHL final in 7-8 years.

All Madrid knows about CHL finals is seeing us play CHL finals in their home Stadium.

If Madrid can beat Bayern, then Messiah is the most knowledgable poster in the world. Bayern have got way stronger, Madrid have got a bit weaker.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Barca will do their talking on the field. They have done it before and will do it again. Ya'll can give yourselves as many best in the world-titles as you want.

Fact is Barca have won 2 of the last 4 CLs and 3 of the last 4 laligas. They arguably have 3 of the 5 best players in the world.

Until your teams has had such a legacy or better, many people will still see Barca as the pinnacle of world club football.

Even with our shitty defence, we are still undefeated this season in Laliga and CL ; 2-2 draw with Madrid being our only glitch.

Once Pique, Alves, Puyol, Abidal are back, lets see if you still wish your team gets Barca in the draw for the CL knockout stages pirat
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:07 pm

gondov wrote:Barca will do their talking on the field. They have done it before and will do it again. Ya'll can give yourselves as many best in the world-titles as you want.

Fact is Barca have won 2 of the last 4 CLs and 3 of the last 4 laligas. They arguably have 3 of the 5 best players in the world.

Until your teams has had such a legacy or better, many people will still see Barca as the pinnacle of world club football.

Even with our shitty defence, we are still undefeated this season in Laliga and CL ; 2-2 draw with Madrid being our only glitch.

Once Pique, Alves, Puyol, Abidal are back, lets see if you still wish your team gets Barca in the draw for the CL knockout stages pirat

Barca are no longer scary and have lost their aura. The fact that you depend on Abidal who hand a major cancer tells your condition while we have RObben & GOmez out & we dont care if RIbery or Schweni goes out tomorrow.

I think given how good Bayern's mid-field is(better than Barca because of Superior Wingers+WingBacks who give width & variety RIght Footed + Left & Left Footed + Right), we'll win.

There is no way an Abidal, Puyol at their current stage or freaking Alba,Adriano, Alves can defensively cope up with this Wing Play

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:09 pm

Dude do not talk about midfield when talking about Barca. That is ridiculous! LOL
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:18 pm

gondov wrote:Barca will do their talking on the field. They have done it before and will do it again. Ya'll can give yourselves as many best in the world-titles as you want.

and mighty luck

the game against sevilla was a fluke
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:22 pm

^ and who says we won't be lucky again and win the CL :coffee:

We were lucky in the Sevilla comeback, but I'll take those lucky 3 pints all day. Very Happy

We were very unlucky with injuries for that games so I guess we needed some luck.

Last edited by gondov on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next