Got COMCAST and BEIN Sports on Friday and watched Serie A!

+12
Tomwin Lannister
B-Mac
Forza
DonPippo
Patrick Bateman
zizzle
Donuts
MOJC
•MilanDevil•
barca 2011
FalcaoPunch
norton
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Got COMCAST and BEIN Sports on Friday and watched Serie A! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got COMCAST and BEIN Sports on Friday and watched Serie A!

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 06:04

Time Warner has me on hold, I'm about to pick up BEIN sport. They offer me two channels and they even air VOLLEYBALL games. I'm so hyped, I can finally start watching Milan games again (perhaps I shouldn't be that excited).

Whatever, :bow: Constant in high definition

Bein sport 1 was already offerend in my sports package (I guess it comes in the goltv package) and I will be paying an additional 5 bucks a month for the second channel in espanol.

Back to top Go down

Got COMCAST and BEIN Sports on Friday and watched Serie A! - Page 2 Empty Re: Got COMCAST and BEIN Sports on Friday and watched Serie A!

Post by CBarca Wed 21 Nov 2012, 06:43

You guys are all noobs.

I get 1 EPL game on Saturday mornings Thumbs up

Streaming ftw
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 06:46

CBarca wrote:You guys are all noobs.

I get 1 EPL game on Saturday mornings Thumbs up

Streaming ftl

Fixed.

I'm not home on weekends, so streaming isn't an option for me. You should also be out and about on the weekends...streaming means you're staying home watching as opposed to outside playing.

All jokes aside, I don't understand how a steam can be enjoyable (if that's all I had to rely on, I could deal, but that's not the case for me.)

Anyway, I got some Italian league volleyball coming up in the next hour or so Chaka

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed 21 Nov 2012, 06:53

I'm generally not chilling with people from 8AM-ish-4PM-ish Saturday/Sunday so it's not a problem for me really, and for obvious reasons playing football at this time of year doesn't work unless it's indoors. And yeah, streaming is all I have so I'm alright with it. Streaming is my first love Heart

Besides, I get to rock the chat with the good members of GL, that's out and about Razz /sarcasm
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 07:06

I played outdoor last Sunday :coffee:

I actually have a love/hate relationship with chat. I truly love talking with certain members of Goal Legacy, although I can't ever seem to focus on the game Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed 21 Nov 2012, 13:09

THC 10 wrote:Time Warner has me on hold, I'm about to pick up BEIN sport. They offer me two channels and they even air VOLLEYBALL games. I'm so hyped, I can finally start watching Milan games again (perhaps I shouldn't be that excited).

Whatever, :bow: Constant in high definition

Bein sport 1 was already offerend in my sports package (I guess it comes in the goltv package) and I will be paying an additional 5 bucks a month for the second channel in espanol.

Time Warner hmm....they offering BeinSport in English?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed 21 Nov 2012, 16:55

Time warner; worst customer service of all time. You'll regret it mclewis
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed 21 Nov 2012, 17:46

hmm

I will ponder this. Shitty sports package nonwithstanding, Comcast is pretty good value.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Wed 21 Nov 2012, 19:09

I spoke with Roy Hudson on Football FC (radio show on Sirius) and told him that we only get the games in Spanish in the D.C. area and can't hear his commentary on BEIN Sport. He said that that some areas already have the BEIN Sport channel in English and that it would be added to where there is only the Spanish channel by the end of December.

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2012, 19:32

Giggity5313 wrote:Time warner; worst customer service of all time. You'll regret it mclewis

My experience has been different from yours. What do you mean by worst customer service? I'm not saying they are perfect and I'm sure my mother deals with them more, but I've never had a problem with the guys who come by to fix stuff or the people assisting me on the phone.

I actually pay for Goltv and I believe as a result, I was already getting Bein in english. The only reason I got the other channel, is because of the volleyball game I saw and because I want the maximum amount of Serie and La Liga games.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2