juventus101
Swanhends
white_star
39 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ballon D'or short list  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ballon D'or short list

Post by the xcx Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Iniesta had an easier role for Spain unlike Silva. Under VDB he was the constructor and main player leading the offensive force. Not to take the credit away but clearly Silva did have more impact in Euros.

However Iniesta still should be in top 3 of BalloDor because he was more consistent throughout the season.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:45 pm

white_star wrote:An seriously why are we comparing busquets to Intiesta? Busquets has a totally different assignment in each game. Intiesta has nothing to do with what busquets does on the field.

Doesn't matter he performed more consistently over the season and at a higher level over the season.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Pirlo got Sneijder'd.

I get the distinct feeling he would've lost this award even if Italy had won the Euro. Messi is that good, after all.

That said, he should've been in this shortlist over Iniesta. That much is clear.

As for coach, Mancio or Di Matteo should've been there.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Yea don't get why Pep is in the shortlist

Klopp/Di Matteo should have been there instead
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:46 pm

white_star wrote:No I won't stop because you don't get it!
Pirlo did Frak all and your obsessing. Juventus won a crappy low quality seria A last year. No offense but seria a fans can't tell me that the quality used to be at a whole mother level! Pirlo couldn't even lead his team to the Europa league and you are hailing him almighty. Pirlo supposedly the best player at the Euros and cannot be seen in the final explain that and we can continue I your going repeat yourself then I will just ignore you. Remember the final is what counts not the outstanding group performance!!!!

You do realize Pirlo joined juve in the 11/12 season where they went unbeaten right? That was Pirlo first season with juve.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:48 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:White Star Serie A is still a top 4 league, and winning it unbeaten has a lot of value to it. He should deservedly get praised for that. But I digress with the people that say that "Pirlo led them to a Serie A title"... I'm sorry, were Chiellini, Barzagli, Marchisio, Buffon and Vidal not playing along him as well? Likewise Iniesta was one of many good performers, but he edges it out as Spain's representative because he was (voted as) the best player of the tournament. Whether you disagree with that title or not is irrelevant because he is widely recognized as it.

Ya that's what I am saying it seems like people are overrating Pirlo and underrating Juventus squad. I like Juventus and it was a huge accomplishment but it wasn't Pirlo vs fraking 11!

Seria a is a big league but there have been better years!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Are you serious lol?

Without Pirlo, Juventus don't win shit.....

Yes they have all those players but all these players are replaceable.....

Juventus have no one to replace Pirlo, it's like saying Barca would be fine without Messi and would still win things.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Di Matteo

Ballon D'or short list  - Page 3 Notsur19
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Pirlo did Frak all and your obsessing. Juventus won a crappy low quality seria A last year. No offense but seria a fans can't tell me that the quality used to be at a whole mother level! Pirlo couldn't even lead his team to the Europa league and you are hailing him almighty. Pirlo supposedly the best player at the Euros and cannot be seen in the final explain that and we can continue I your going repeat yourself then I will just ignore you. Remember the final is what counts not the outstanding group performance!!!!

Ok , it's not Mole hating Iniesta , it's you who is hating Pirlo here. Did f*ck all ? Pirlo lead them to CL for this season , he wasn't at Juventus the season they finished 7th .. cheeesas Laughing

Pirlo has been the pillar in both Juventus and Italy midfields . He managed the leader on the pitch role perfectly and he continues to be spectacular with Juventus this season , except Milan .

It's not like it's been day and night between Pirlo and Iniesta , open your mind a bit , it's really close. Both players were the most important ones for their NTs , with Pirlo being arguably the most important for his club too. The con for Pirlo is that he didn't participate in the CL whilst Iniesta was there for Barcelona up until the semis , helping both on the group stage and in the 8 against Milan .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:52 pm

I can't even comprehend the reason on why Guardiola is even mentioned in this award for this season let alone be nominated for top three. lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:52 pm

Casciavit wrote:

You do realize Pirlo joined juve in the 11/12 season where they went unbeaten right? That was Pirlo first season with juve.

My bad I thought they were playin in Europa league last year but i just checked and they weren't so I am pretty sure it made things easier for Pirloventus to win Seria A.

According to GL it should be Pirloventus not Juventus!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:52 pm

The xcx wrote:Iniesta had an easier role for Spain unlike Silva. Under VDB he was the constructor and main player leading the offensive force. Not to take the credit away but clearly Silva did have more impact in Euros.

However Iniesta still should be in top 3 of BalloDor because he was more consistent throughout the season.

I dont see how Silva could have a harder role seeing as Iniesta was playing out of position i.e on the wings where as Silva was playing in his normal position, no?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Di Matteo should win it tbh. Winning a champions league, going through Napoli from 3-1 in the first leg and winning 4-1 in the second leg, beating Benfica, beating Barca in the first leg and drawing with them in the 2nd leg, winning the final on penalties.

He also won the fa cup ffs.

why you against Italians Mad

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Are you serious lol?

Without Pirlo, Juventus don't win shit.....

Yes they have all those players but all these players are replaceable.....

Juventus have no one to replace Pirlo, it's like saying Barca would be fine without Messi and would still win things.

Now messi's importance compared to Pirlo's importance I see where this is going!

rofl
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:57 pm

this aint the ballon dor, the ballon dor died. This is the fifa ballon dor, totally different voting structure designed to give players like messi awards they dont deserve instead of the player whom actually had the best sporting achievement
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Dante wrote:

Ok , it's not Mole hating Iniesta , it's you who is hating Pirlo here. Did f*ck all ? Pirlo lead them to CL for this season , he wasn't at Juventus the season they finished 7th .. cheeesas Laughing

Pirlo has been the pillar in both Juventus and Italy midfields . He managed the leader on the pitch role perfectly and he continues to be spectacular with Juventus this season , except Milan .

It's not like it's been day and night between Pirlo and Iniesta , open your mind a bit , it's really close. Both players were the most important ones for their NTs , with Pirlo being arguably the most important for his club too. The con for Pirlo is that he didn't participate in the CL whilst Iniesta was there for Barcelona up until the semis , helping both on the group stage and in the 8 against Milan .

My bad man I just got carried away because I get annoyed too quick! No way in hell is Pirlo crap I said in an earlier post that Pirlo and Intiesta contributions are on the same level. I think Pirlo is an outstanding midfielder!! I do not agree that he was Juventus last year. He definitely improved them. Intiesta is just as important for Barca because he improves the team. Over the past couple seasons look at how much barca miss Intiesta when he is injured.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:59 pm

Who is going to control games without Pirlo? who is going to create chances without Pirlo? who is going to playmake with Pirlo?

Who is going to be regista without Pirlo?

Bore off and change that avatar to a Barca one and be done with it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
white_star wrote:An seriously why are we comparing busquets to Intiesta? Busquets has a totally different assignment in each game. Intiesta has nothing to do with what busquets does on the field.

Doesn't matter he performed more consistently over the season and at a higher level over the season.

Busquets performs a defensive role and is therefore ignored for this kind of awards. I agree that the comparison is inadequate.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:this aint the ballon dor, the ballon dor died. This is the fifa ballon dor, totally different voting structure designed to give players like messi awards they dont deserve instead of the player whom actually had the best sporting achievement

Don't deserve what is wrong with you ? What does this guy have to do to be appreciated by people? Ya messi is a shitty stat padder please man and you are argentian? :facepalm:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Dante wrote:

I agree with this... but mole is really overrating Pirlo while at the same time underrating both juventus and Italy as well as Iniesta...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:this aint the ballon dor, the ballon dor died. This is the fifa ballon dor, totally different voting structure designed to give players like messi awards they dont deserve instead of the player whom actually had the best sporting achievement
I'm not one to say that scoring a ton of goals = best player ever, but without Messi Barca would've been nothing last season. He carried the team on his back when Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Pedro and Puyol were all struggling with injuries and form. In spite of this, which one would think would hinder his game, he's still very close to beating Gerd's record and was a penalty away from reaching a CL final. Please tell me how he doesn't deserve it? No one else played at a level even close to him last season.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Who is going to control games without Pirlo? who is going to create chances without Pirlo? who is going to playmake with Pirlo?

Who is going to be regista without Pirlo?

Bore off and change that avatar to a Barca one and be done with it.

Same thing can be said about your avatar. I am not defending Intiestas nomination I am defending against your dumb opinion on the player. Big *bleep* difference.

Mods this me a barca fan thing because I go against the GL popular let's give barca players shit circle jerk is the reason I get heated and in trouble. I am wisla through and through! I appreciate barca and their players because they are an outstanding talented team!! I also like Dortmund, Juventus, Monaco, arsenal. Does not mean I am a fan of all I just like them so all you haters and bandwagoners frak off!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by crius73 Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Even though Iniesta is the player I enjoy watching the most, I would have had Messi, Ronaldo, and Ibra on the shortlist.

crius73
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:12 pm

I didnt say whether messi deserves it or not this year. Fact is this award is for the most popular player, inherently the best player, but not nessesarilly the best performing player. It doesnt matter if messi deserves it or not, he will win it anyway. I dont like sneijder that much but his treble win in 2010 + crucial CL contributions and reaching a world cup final yet still not winning it proves this. This year messi probably does deserve it overall considering his consistant brilliance, although flopping aginst chelsea and madrid last season make me doubt it a bit

Last edited by Diego Armando Maradona on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Is it me or this is the first time in GL history that this annual thread has gone free of Ronaldo vs Messi bitchfight , up to page 4 ?

Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:17 pm

How am i underrating Iniesta Laughing

What did he do last season for Barca? what did he do for Spain that was special.

Ibra has had a better 2012, Falcao has, Messi has, Pirlo has, Benzema has, CR has, Van Persie has and many more has.

Someone please explain to what Iniesta has done in 2012 that's deserving of a top 3 nomination.

Apart from being flashy with no end product.

Without Pirlo Italy don't get to Euro final stop denying it you all know it and without Pirlo Juve don't win Serie A again stop denying it.

Without Iniesta Spain still win the Euros to even argue otherwise is a joke.

Who does Italy have to come in for Pirlo? Montolivo lmao?

Who does Juventus have to come in for Pirlo? Marrone? lmao

Who does Spain have to come in for Iniesta? Mata, Cazorla, Pedro and Navas?

Who does Barca have to come in for Iniesta? Cesc, Thiago,Tello, Pedro?

And some how Iniesta is just as important to Spain and Barca as Pirlo was to Italy and Juventus rofl

Please let me know what Iniesta has done as individual in 2012 that makes him sooooooooooooo deserving i would really like to know.

But some how i doubt you even know the reasons.

Also did Whitestar call me a hater ? ( when i have said many times i like Barca) and a bandwagoner when i'm a Newcastle fan? rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next