VanDeezNuts
The Franchise
Gil
Zealous
Swanhends
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kaka now the highest scoring Brasilian in Euro Cup/Champions League history - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaka now the highest scoring Brasilian in Euro Cup/Champions League history

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Robinho was supposed to be the next big thing, but it didn't turn out very well

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Kaka now the highest scoring Brasilian in Euro Cup/Champions League history - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaka now the highest scoring Brasilian in Euro Cup/Champions League history

Post by RealGunner Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:36 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Robinho was supposed to be the next big thing, but it didn't turn out very well

yea, Same with Denilson
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Robinho was supposed to be the next big thing, but it didn't turn out very well

Nasri was suppose to be the new Zidane and we all saw how that turned out....

Being hyped as a kid means absolutely f*ck all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:41 pm

RealGunner wrote:

yea, Same with Denilson
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Nasri was suppose to be the new Zidane and we all saw how that turned out....

Being hyped as a kid means absolutely f*ck all.

These. Kids get hyped all the time to be the next [insert player X] but more often than not they become nothing special. So i disagree with you Gil on the "brazil produce about 5 next big things every year" part
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:47 pm

sportsczy wrote:Cafu and Roberto Carlos are better than Kaka.... if you don't believe that, then you just don't follow footy history. Especially Cafu.

Rivaldo was a beast as well. He was Ronaldinho with less skills. Great player.

I grew up watching Rivaldo and he was a magnifiscent player really. Having said that , he was very individialistic in his play and rarely gave two 2 cents about tactics , helping teammates , altruism e.t.c Exact opposite of Kaka . Rivaldo liked to play left wing like Ronaldinho , whilst Kaka preffered playing as clear attacking midfielder . Imo , Ronaldinho always reminded me more of Rivaldo than Kaka.

Also , most of my romanticization about Rivaldo faded in 2003 , when he was often benched and outshined instead , by a certain Rui Costa , whom used to run as much as Dida sometimes btw Laughing

Not trying to under rate Rivaldo , as i always loved to watch him play, even at Olympiacos he was quality, and i still have that fantastic Barcelona 99-00 shirt of his , but watching Kaka being criminaly under rated here (not by you Sports) .. it is unfair .

Rivaldo is still the better player , but chill you all , not such a crazy difference Laughing Let's not forget that he barely had a part to play in Milan's CL victory in 2003 , 8/10 times he was introduced from the bench and during 2002 WC , the best moment of his career , he wasn't even the best player in his team , Ronaldo was.

Kaka deserves this record , as those who remember his best at Milan , will understand why. He didn't have the big-game player tag by luck you know , i can barely remember Kaka playing badly in the CL during his Milan days. Even in his 2007-2008 season , which might look average to someone , he took Milan by the hand in the group stages . We still got eliminated in 16 , but if it weren't for Kaka , lol , we wouldn't even make those two games against Arsenal.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:33 pm

3 pages of nonsense and no one has mentioned what the record number is, because it is more important to troll and say kaka is/was better then Rivaldo.

:brickwall:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Oscar has 5 goals in his first 6 CL games,I will be surprised if he doesn't surpass Kaka
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:And Mole... Kaka is in the top 20, somewhere between 15 and 20. Here's my list in no particular order (hope i didn't miss anyone lol):

1- Pele
2- Garincha
3- Nilson Santos
4- Carlos Alberto
5- Rivelino
6- Jairzinho
7- Socrates
8- Zico
9- Junior
10- Falcao
11- Romario
12- Cafu
13- Roberto Carlos
14- R9
15- Bebeto
16- Didi
17- Ademir
18- Rivaldo
19- Ronaldinho
20- Kaka

Gerson and Ziti, especially Gerson. No doubt to me he was better than Kaka.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:46 pm

Roberto carlos a fraud, cant defend?

LOL just Lol , its the only response that can be made to such a moronic comment
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 pm

RC couldn't defend....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Carlos couldnt defend, its true.

But even despite that, hes better than Kaka. As I said, 10 years of his impact over 3 years of Kaka's for me, please.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Ganso wrote:Oscar has 5 goals in his first 6 CL games,I will be surprised if he doesn't surpass Kaka

Neymar.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:00 am

There is a reason Madrid paid so much for him. I remember him in CL matches with AC Milan, he was AC Milan.

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:05 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RealGunner wrote:First Fabregas then Iniesta, now kaka. Every great player getting hated on in this forum

Sad day

Disagreement =/= Hatred Razz
No, this is hatred. The level of Kaka-bashing in this thread is incredible. It's as if some of you are talking about f**king Digao instead. No respect whatsoever.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3