The Faroese team making history in Champions League qualifiers

4 posters

Go down

The Faroese team making history in Champions League qualifiers Empty The Faroese team making history in Champions League qualifiers

Post by Ben Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:21 am

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66405575

It's nice to see an underdog team doing well in the qualifiers. Hopefully they'll qualify for the tournament. It's be great to see a new team qualify.
Ben
Ben
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Faroese team making history in Champions League qualifiers Empty Re: The Faroese team making history in Champions League qualifiers

Post by Vibe Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:09 pm

Go Faroe Islands

Their quality is unknown but immense, I know because I've watched them face Portugal many times and it took a GOAT level player like Ronaldo to unlock those defenses.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

The Faroese team making history in Champions League qualifiers Empty Re: The Faroese team making history in Champions League qualifiers

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:03 pm

Rolling Eyes
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:31 pm

Many years ago i've been a champions league regular with the same club Klaksvik :coffee: on FM

Fun fact they are not even considered the top club in the country

Those clubs from very low rated championships add a bit of folklore to european competitions, always glad to see them progress
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down