goonbrain
RedOranje
CBarca
RealGunner
Lupi
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dark Knight Rises Vs The Amazing Spider-Man  Empty The Dark Knight Rises Vs The Amazing Spider-Man

Post by Lupi Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:21 am

which one is worth watching?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Rises Vs The Amazing Spider-Man  Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Vs The Amazing Spider-Man

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:22 am

Dark Knight Rises
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight Rises Vs The Amazing Spider-Man  Empty Re: The Dark Knight Rises Vs The Amazing Spider-Man

Post by CBarca Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:50 am

Despite some cringe-worthy moments, TDKR was better IMO.

Spider Man was good, and Andrew Garfield played Peter Brave Scotty Parker well, but I preferred TKDR.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:25 am

Given that Amazing Spider-man 2 isn't set to be released until 2014 I think your choice should be easy enough to make.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by goonbrain Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:48 am

Dark kinght rises 2 imo
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:39 am

Very Happy just finished watching TDNR and it was a good movie ,robyn was introduced meaning more Batman on their way
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:13 am

Seriously bro, TDKR all day long...
Is there even an Amazing Spider-Man 2 out yet.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:45 am

Do you mean "The Amazing Spiderman"? Or is there a part 2 out already?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:45 am

Epoto wrote: Very Happy just finished watching TDNR and it was a good movie ,robyn was introduced meaning more Batman on their way
More Batman probably but TDKR was the last of TDK series.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:46 am

CBarca wrote:Despite some cringe-worthy moments, TDKR was better IMO.

Spider Man was good, and Andrew Garfield played Peter Brave Scotty Brave Scotty Parker well, but I preferred TKDR.
Cringe-worthy? Didn't notice any cringe-worthy moments.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Amazing Spiderman>>>>TDKR easy choice there

For all its hype TDKR didn't live up to TDK, altho Spiderman is abit predictable with the Spider biting and stuff i found that more entertaining/interesting
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:41 pm

I found Amazing Spiderman to be quite average while TDKR was easily one of the best movies this year for me.

Maybe its because I like Tobey McGuire as Spiderman. The new guy just doesn't fit the picture in my head. Spiderman 1 & 2 of the early 00's were great movies. Classic movies in fact. Not sure Amazing Spiderman is EVER going to be considered a classic by anyone.

Just my opinion.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Title corrected.

That said, I haven't seen the new Spiderman yet....can't be bothered at the moment.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:55 pm

RedOranje wrote:Given that Amazing Spider-man 2 isn't set to be released until 2014 I think your choice should be easy enough to make.

El_Gunner wrote:Seriously bro, TDKR all day long...
Is there even an Amazing Spider-Man 2 out yet.

Blue Barrett wrote:Do you mean "The Amazing Spiderman"? Or is there a part 2 out already?

You lads worry me sometimes. Neutral
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:59 pm

rofl
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:I found Amazing Spiderman to be quite average while TDKR was easily one of the best movies this year for me.

Maybe its because I like Tobey McGuire as Spiderman. The new guy just doesn't fit the picture in my head. Spiderman 1 & 2 of the early 00's were great movies. Classic movies in fact. Not sure Amazing Spiderman is EVER going to be considered a classic by anyone.

Just my opinion.

McGuire , really ? He was like , the exact opposite of Spiderman in my eyes . Didn't look as young , didn't look explored , he wasn't funny at all and on top of it , his Spiderman in general looked , lamed down for the audiences . The 3 was like a parody-Spiderman , lol .

The new movie was exciting to watch , a breath of fresh air around Spiderman as it went on . They put to much emphasis on science , which i really liked and Spiderman looked a lot like he would have been in his begginings , clumsy and silly looking , whilst his arsenal of moves and skills were gradualy improving , thus making the real Spiderman with time.

Better than any of the 3 previous ones , at least better made. Few cliches here and there , but with regards to Spiderman and his start , they did as best they could , not much Webb could change. anyway ,

This against the TDKR , i think it's not far from a draw , but i must admit that even though i didn't enjoy the TDKR as much as i wanted it to , it was better made as far as movie criteria . The A.S may have been better than any of the previous spiderman , but it never reached the detail and acting the TDKR had .

Having said that , i enjoyed this more than the TDKR , and it was the first of the Spiderman movies that nailed P.P , an akward but hilarious high school teenager who finds his goal in life by becoming Spiderman . TDKR was a good movie , highly recommended , but it let me down in some important things personaly , but that's just me.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 pm

Toby Maguire was great ffs not to mention his legendary "What condom" face

The Dark Knight Rises Vs The Amazing Spider-Man  What_condom_thumb
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:00 pm

I think i'm the only one in the whole world who thinks TDKR >>>>> TDK

Thought TDK horrifically overrated especially Heath Ledger's performance.

I actually think it's the worst of the trilogy.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Ganso wrote:Toby Maguire was great ffs not to mention his legendary "What condom" face

The Dark Knight Rises Vs The Amazing Spider-Man  What_condom_thumb

that's pretty much where the funny part ends with him and it's not even completely down to him Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Yes Mole you are the only one that thinks that.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:51 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Yes Mole you are the only one that thinks that.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:06 pm

Just means you are all wrong :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Well given how you think this because "it is massively overrated" yet you've given no reason for why you think it's overrated, I think you're on the losing side of this argument :coffee:

TDK was a movie that transcended the genre. TDKR was a good comic book movie.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I think i'm the only one in the whole world who thinks TDKR >>>>> TDK

Thought TDK horrifically overrated especially Heath Ledger's performance.

I actually think it's the worst of the trilogy.

Holy sweet mother of Jesus. Please tell me you're trolling.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:41 pm

No i'm completely serious i never got into it the way Batman Begins and TDKR grabbed me.

It was a decent action flick with Batman ( well more or less) in the name but really not much more.

I also think Heath Ledger's performance was nowhere near as good as made out and people went nuts because of his untimely death.

I preferred Jack Nicholas performance as Joker.

I don't think it transcended the genre not even close another example of why it's overrated.

Another example of hype distorting people's opinion of what they see.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next