McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:06 pm

D Wade is shit

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 24 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:55 pm

vizkosity wrote:
dmize wrote:
vizkosity wrote:and that ACL might also end his awesome career too...

wat
it's hard to be at your best again once you've got an ACL....let alone, rondo's game relies on speed for penetration

ACL affects lateral movement more than straight line. His speed will be fine, it's his overall agility and leaping that will be effected the most. His game isn't based on athleticism as much as Rose.

edit: ACL surgery is more advanced now also. Adrian Peterson came back in 8 months from an ACL tear in a sport where cutting is everything and had one of the greatest RB seasons in NFL history.

But he's a freak athlete, seeing what Rose/Shumpert is like in a couple months will give a better indicator.

Last edited by dmize on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:03 pm

1 whole year? Feck me its over.

2 points.

1. NOW you can blow it up, and I mean really blow it up..not bring in Gasol blow it up Laughing

2. 2 years a row Miami getting a free ride into the East finals facing cripples along the way Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Yeah. Keep Bradley, Sullinger, Green and Rondo and get rid of everyone else for picks.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:18 pm

The Franchise wrote:1 whole year? Feck me its over.

2 points.

1. NOW you can blow it up, and I mean really blow it up..not bring in Gasol blow it up Laughing

2. 2 years a row Miami getting a free ride into the East finals facing cripples along the way Laughing

We had a cripple for the majority of the playoffs last year :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:53 pm

True, but that cripple still ripped the Pacers. Not taking away from Miami..but you have to admit they have it much easier than whoever comes out the West.

Rondo down this year, Rose down last.

LA-OKC going down to the wire..

Story of the game.

-Howard 2-11 from the line or some crazyness.

-Westbrook taking 20 shots only making 5.

-LA moving the ball superbly well, everyone looking energized.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:02 pm

I was talking about Bosh but yeah D-Wade was battling injuries too..

We beat the Bulls with D-Rose the year before so its whatever

The West is tougher than the East sure but we would be favorites out there too :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Swagg wrote:I was talking about Bosh but yeah D-Wade was battling injuries too..

The West is tougher than the East sure but we would be favorites out there too :coffee:

Behind Memphis Laughing

Miami would be favorites there along with other 5 teams ..

B2b 14 assists game by Kobe Shocked And Gasol looking like an actual bball player , now we need Howard to get healthier , this could just be one of those turn around games ... :bow:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:26 am

Swagg wrote:I was talking about Bosh but yeah D-Wade was battling injuries too..

Bosh? If not for him you would of lost to the C's man.

Yes, we know your better than Chi with Rose..you would of beat them again..what im saying is it would of been harder and taken more out of you.

Not really my point you wouldnt of come out of the conference...just the lengths you have to go to and the fatigue you incrue.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:32 am

pUsHa wrote:

Behind Memphis Laughing

Miami would be favorites there along with other 5 teams ..

B2b 14 assists game by Kobe Shocked And Gasol looking like an actual bball player , now we need Howard to get healthier , this could just be one of those turn around games ... :bow:

Miami is just as good as OKC, we would be fighting it out with them for the #1 seed, the deeper competition would raise they're level of play imo

The Franchise wrote:

Bosh? If not for him you would of lost to the C's man.

Yes, we know your better than Chi with Rose..you would of beat them again..what im saying is it would of been harder and taken more out of you.

Not really my point you wouldnt of come out of the conference...just the lengths you have to go to and the fatigue you incrue.

We had to make it by a tough Indiana team without him, it wasn't that ez of a ride to the East finals like you say.. Indiana had us on the ropes

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:33 am

I'm trying to cancel my League Pass trial but I'm not able to.. My package says 'League Pass Regular Season (One-Time)' so I hope it will cancel by itself or I'm going to be pissed if they charge me lol.. The link on my email to cancel yields nothing, but it says cancel by midnight today (1 and a half hours from now) or I will get charged

If you know anything about this dmize, let me know
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:19 am

Swagg wrote:I'm trying to cancel my League Pass trial but I'm not able to.. My package says 'League Pass Regular Season (One-Time)' so I hope it will cancel by itself or I'm going to be pissed if they charge me lol.. The link on my email to cancel yields nothing, but it says cancel by midnight today (1 and a half hours from now) or I will get charged

If you know anything about this dmize, let me know

I think this should work: Sign in on NBA.com to your profile it should have your payment information and just delete it or delete the numbers and save it.

This is the link I use
https://audience.nba.com/services/msib/flow/editUser?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nba.com%2Fleaguepass%2F
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:27 am

It's not working.. I can still log on to league pass so I think my subscription is still going :facepalm:

Hopefully I can get this shit cleared up, not worth it with all of the blackouts they have imo
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 pm

I'd call them and cancel then. There's gotta be an LP service number on the site.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:51 pm

From the other night:

rofl rofl

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Rondo/Shumpert article

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/knicks/knicks-insider-shumpert-feels-rondo-knee-pain-article-1.1249322

From the little I've seen Shumpert seems to have most, if not all of his athleticism back. Hopeful.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:49 pm

dmize wrote:From the other night:

rofl rofl

D-Wade's left to right is slow and way too high, credit Drummound though, superb hands and feet. Catches lobs (2nd best after Chandler because of his ability to cut) and rebounds like a demon.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Question is why are these small-ish guards all going down so bad?

Rondo, Rubio, Lou Williams, Shump, Rush, Rose...im sure there are more.

A matter of time before Iron man Westbrook goes down.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:49 pm

The Franchise wrote:Question is why are these small-ish guards all going down so bad?

It's crazy, seems to be happening more and more. To all types of PG's, even Rubio got it.

What's causing it? B-Ball shoes getting lighter? I think that would probably make ankle injuries even more common rather than the knee.

Last year people blamed the condensed schedule, but it's happening with the same frequency this year if not more.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:
dmize wrote:From the other night:

rofl rofl

D-Wade's left to right is slow and way too high, credit Drummound though, superb hands and feet. Catches lobs (2nd best after Chandler because of his ability to cut) and rebounds like a demon.

Yeah Wades handle has been looking pretty weak this season.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:56 pm

dmize wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Question is why are these small-ish guards all going down so bad?

It's crazy, seems to be happening more and more. To all types of PG's, even Rubio got it.

What's causing it? B-Ball shoes getting lighter? I think that would probably make ankle injuries even more common rather than the knee.

Last year people blamed the condensed schedule, but it's happening with the same frequency this year if not more.

I cant figure it out man.

I forgot John Wall and CP3 also had issues of course.

They are all lightweight guys too mostly, certainly not carrying extra bulk. No idea whats going on.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:28 pm

They all drive to the hoop recklessly due to their lack of or inconsistent jumpshot.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:52 pm

^ A lot of ACL injuries are non contact though, in fact some of the worse occur on routine plays with no contact at all.

Rose's was a non contact on a hopstep, a play that occurs multiple times every game.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Gil wrote:They all drive to the hoop recklessly due to their lack of or inconsistent jumpshot.

CP3 drives wreckless? Rubio? Nah, its way more than that.

You dont think Isiah Thomas, Iverson and others didnt drive the lane?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Perhaps these players are "bulking" up too much. I noticed that word seems to differ based on person to person, but I'm trying to say that these players are getting to muscular and explosive for their own good. While Rubio doesn't really fit into that mold, I believe he had injured his ACL after clashing knees with Kobe (please correct me if I am wrong). Anyway, I wouldn't put too much value into my guess, but I figured I would put it out there and see what you guys think (dmize and Dani).

I think Pato would be a good example of this. Maybe these players need to focus less on appearance and take better care of their bodies. Incorporate yoga and stretching (I'm sure trainers help with this), but my guess is that some players aren't taking proper care of their bodies (whether that be what they are putting into their body, or the lack of rest they are giving their body).

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:29 pm

I dont think so Dom, thats always my first thought too but Lou Williams and Rondo dont fall under this catagory at all. Meanwhile Rose, CP3 and Wall while solidly built arent the most well built point guards.

Yeah, Rubio did tear his running into Kobe. His leg was in a awkward position, very vulnerable and too much of Kobe momentum went into it. It was a freak accident.

Taking care of their bodies I dont know.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next