Ganso
Arquitecto
LeVersacci
Lupi
FalcaoPunch
45 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Official Paris St.Germain Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Paris St.Germain Thread

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:43 pm

ajaccio problem was going down to 10 men mostly and having "one of those nights". Pastore should just leave too.

19 times out of 20, if not more, ibra scores one of those chances.

the key to this whole thing is menez and pastore. they are both inconsistent. you can't have them on the pitch together as a result unless you want to risk it. Imo, psg needs to sell one of them and get a consistent am into the club. Maybe you make a serious run at Isco.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Paris St.Germain Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Paris St.Germain Thread

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:46 pm

sportsczy wrote:ajaccio problem was going down to 10 men mostly and having "one of those nights". Pastore should just leave too.

19 times out of 20, if not more, ibra scores one of those chances.

the key to this whole thing is menez and pastore. they are both inconsistent. you can't have them on the pitch together as a result unless you want to risk it. Imo, psg needs to sell one of them and get a consistent am into the club. Maybe you make a serious run at Isco.

Sports I share you're "one of those nights" sentiments yet refrained using it since many can't quantify with that term or just comprehend that Ibra himself once in a rare blue moon has those nights based on his mood.

You know my thoughts on Pastore as it would be nice to have him sold back to Hurricane or whatever club he came from. Menez I'm a fan of as you know as along with his understanding with Ibra, he is a vital cog this season. I personally think Gamiero just needs to be utilized more or at least Lucas playing off Ibra central which would be typical of Carlo seeing his preferential to see wide players go central and develop there.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:49 pm

Short term,yes,I would also play Gamiero and make Ibra drop a bit deeper like he does for Sweden in a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1 or whatever you want to call it.For the long term (when I say long term I mean next season or 2,not long long term) I think that a world class CF should be bought.

One thing PSG and Carlo need to think about though is that next season might be Ibra's last.So putting too much thought.money and time on this Zlatancentric system might not pay off.

Do you guys think Benzema would be a good buy once Ibra leaves?They have some similarities.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Benz has a standing 15 mil a year offer from PSG with a 45 mil transfer fee. So far, he's refused it. But he would probably love to return to France if Madrid didn't work out. PSG want a french superstar.

I really get the CR7 is going to be the one to come.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Ganso wrote:Short term,yes,I would also play Gamiero and make Ibra drop a bit deeper like he does for Sweden in a 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1 or whatever you want to call it.For the long term (when I say long term I mean next season or 2,not long long term) I think that a world class CF should be bought.

One thing PSG and Carlo need to think about though is that next season might be Ibra's last.So putting too much thought.money and time on this Zlatancentric system might not pay off.

Do you guys think Benzema would be a good buy once Ibra leaves?They have some similarities.

Carlo seemingly by his words will not bank to much on Ibra being the central focus within PSG for too long. While there is no saying when Ibra will slow down given how he is showing no signs of age, Carlo also said it will depend on how Ibra evolves his game in which Lagerback and Carlo himself said, that he will drop deeper in a role eventually.

Benzema I can't comment on as Sports would know better. He isn't the player Ibra is in terms of creativity and dominance but he is superior in his movement along with finishing of the ball as he can be a great long term solution. I don't know Benz' state of mind in France yet given the troubles with Mourinho and potential home sickness, it may just happen. Personally? I would go for Leandro Damiao with Ibra supporting him.

In the future you would see Lucas behind Damiao which I know you would love.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:07 pm

CR would be a great buy and unlike most people I actually think that CR and Ibra can work out(on the field,off the field they could have Robben-Ribery type of relationship if they want to).Even if it doesn't work, as I said earlier,Ibra is leaving soon.

In the end of the day even if CR goes to Paris,PSG sill need to buy a CF.
Imo Benzema would be the ideal choice since he is French and is WC but I doubt Madrid would allow that since it would make them look bad.

@Arq,I like Damiao but I think he is not good enough for such a top team.Ideally he should go to somewhere like Tottenham or Milan/Inter.Hes not ready,I think he should do like most players and get to a medium team then move on to a elite team once he makes a name for himself.If he makes the big step too soon he could end up in the same situation oscar is in atm.

Last edited by Ganso on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:11 pm

ibra said in an intrview on french tv over the holidays that he guaranteesthe fans that he will see out his contract unless psg want to sell him... i think he's here for another 2 years and then he will go perhaps. if he still performs, they could keep him. His wife loves paris apparently.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifio Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:51 am

Zlatan tried to give Coco a hug once, but I don't think he liked it Laughing ...

The Official Paris St.Germain Thread - Page 5 Xifiozlatanbenz

hah, but seriously, I can't see Real allowing both Cristiano and Coco to leave, especially to the same club ... well, not in quick succession anyway ... I get the feeling that Cristiano would be the Qataris' choice, but Benz would be more gettable ... I'm not sure who I'd go with if I had to make the decision, since I can see pros and cons with both ...

and if we're talking about PSG looking for gettable French-born stars, wouldn't El Pipa Higuaín also qualify?

lastly: can we somehow start a serious Pastore for Hamšík rumour? I want Leonardo to be thinking seriously about it ...
Xifio
Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:23 am

They tried for Pipa this past summer but he decided to stay at Madrid. Pipa is having a bad year at Madrid so it would become an option...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:00 am

Ganso wrote:CR would be a great buy and unlike most people I actually think that CR and Ibra can work out(on the field,off the field they could have Robben-Ribery type of relationship if they want to).Even if it doesn't work, as I said earlier,Ibra is leaving soon.

In the end of the day even if CR goes to Paris,PSG sill need to buy a CF.
Imo Benzema would be the ideal choice since he is French and is WC but I doubt Madrid would allow that since it would make them look bad.

@Arq,I like Damiao but I think he is not good enough for such a top team.Ideally he should go to somewhere like Tottenham or Milan/Inter.Hes not ready,I think he should do like most players and get to a medium team then move on to a elite team once he makes a name for himself.If he makes the big step too soon he could end up in the same situation oscar is in atm.

Really? I've seen Damiao from time to time and he impressed me quite a lot. From the praise of him that I heard I thought he was touted as Brazil's quintessential future #9. I mean his record with Brazil and Internacional is quite impressive. Maybe he is off form? What's the problem with him at the moment?
Xifio wrote:Zlatan tried to give Coco a hug once, but I don't think he liked it Laughing ...

The Official Paris St.Germain Thread - Page 5 Xifiozlatanbenz

hah, but seriously, I can't see Real allowing both Cristiano and Coco to leave, especially to the same club ... well, not in quick succession anyway ... I get the feeling that Cristiano would be the Qataris' choice, but Benz would be more gettable ... I'm not sure who I'd go with if I had to make the decision, since I can see pros and cons with both ...

and if we're talking about PSG looking for gettable French-born stars, wouldn't El Pipa Higuaín also qualify?

lastly: can we somehow start a serious Pastore for Hamšík rumour? I want Leonardo to be thinking seriously about it ...

Benz doesn't like that hug since Ibra scored the only and winning goal vs Real Madrid in their first Classico face off Very Happy
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 am

Benz was just generally unhappy back then tbh... anyhow, i think it's going to be hard to pry him loose from Madrid unless Higuain beats him out or it becomes a 50/50 rotation.

I also get the sense that he wants new experiences. He's already conquered Ligue 1. My guess is the EPL is next for him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:27 pm

http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/344068/transferts-le-psg-vise-encore-de-rossi/

RMC sport reporting that Leonardo went to Rome today to make a hard push on buying De Rossi over the winter. He has missed a planned even where he was to represent PSG today because of this.

If Leo is moving, then there's something. Not sure how much though lol. RMC is a very solid source.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:52 am

He will have to give Lucas/pastore type of money or even more to Roma and still it would be tough since DDR is pretty much a mini Totti.I only think this will be remotely possible if Zeman stays after June.Honestly though,I don't think it would be a good investment.DDR hasn't been very good this season and he is almost 30.I know TS is also almost 30 but that's different, it's TS.There must be better options out there.I would definitely go after Vidal instead.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:05 pm

Ganso wrote:I would definitely go after Vidal instead.

Yeah and you should stop dreaming because Juve are not a broke club like Milan are and they have no reason to sell.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:26 pm

Yeah but Juve have always sold even their best players if they feel the price is too good to refuse. I mean, they sold Zidane in his prime lol.

Better target is Pogba anyhow. He's not the type of kid to wait around for his turn. If Juve don't make him an uncontested starter next year, he'll move. His agent is an absolute bastard.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:Yeah but Juve have always sold even their best players if they feel the price is too good to refuse. I mean, they sold Zidane in his prime lol.

That is because Zidane was keen on the move.Its not like its Vidal's 'childhood dream' to play for PSG.

We'll bump his wages as well soon and hence the money issue would go out of the window.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:Yeah but Juve have always sold even their best players if they feel the price is too good to refuse. I mean, they sold Zidane in his prime lol.

Better target is Pogba anyhow. He's not the type of kid to wait around for his turn. If Juve don't make him an uncontested starter next year, he'll move. His agent is an absolute bastard.

Lippi decided to sell Zidane personally since he wanted him to go on and win the Champions League. Why? Juventus were perpetual chokers within CL finals as this mentally distraught Zidane. Moggi then found that selling Zidane for money which bought Pavel Nedved and Gigi Buffon would be superior then keeping Zidane and in the end it was the better move. Zidane agreed given that Real Madrid would have a superb chance of winning the Champions League. Juventus aren't like Milan who would sell unless they can fund that money into something superior. They have no reason to sell Vida.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:31 pm

Well they do... either a place is found for Pogba or he leaves. His agent (whom i hate btw) already said: "There no problem until the summer".... that's not the most comfortable state for Juve.

So do they go with Pogba or do they move one of the MVP midfield?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:Well they do... either a place is found for Pogba or he leaves. His agent (whom i hate btw) already said: "There no problem until the summer".... that's not the most comfortable state for Juve.

So do they go with Pogba or do they move one of the MVP midfield?

Pogba's state of mind is completely content at the moment though. I mean Conte has taken him under his wing while Pogba hasn't made any noise about the lack of playing time (sounds happy from his interviews). If anything, Pogba has made more appearances then he was expected to by all parties. At the moment he'll be in rotation when MVP needs rest, or in smaller games (eg Coppa D'italia etc). Vidal is too important since the midfield combination of MVP is just too vital to disband.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifio Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:54 pm

sportsczy wrote:http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/344068/transferts-le-psg-vise-encore-de-rossi/

RMC sport reporting that Leonardo went to Rome today to make a hard push on buying De Rossi over the winter. He has missed a planned even where he was to represent PSG today because of this.

If Leo is moving, then there's something. Not sure how much though lol. RMC is a very solid source.
it would be a shame if Daniele left Roma ... but if he had to move, I'd want to see him at Calcio Central PSG, competing for big trophies ... he'll always be one of my favourite players ...

sportsczy wrote:Better target is Pogba anyhow. He's not the type of kid to wait around for his turn. If Juve don't make him an uncontested starter next year, he'll move. His agent is an absolute bastard.
haha Mino Smile ...

anyway, I like the Pogba rumour ... I say we add Varane to that list ... hmm
Xifio
Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifio Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:03 am

what's that Yaya Touré? contract problems? oh, I see ...

The Official Paris St.Germain Thread - Page 5 Xifioleonardoslythumb

Twisted Evil
Xifio
Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:38 pm

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Capoue-en-contact-avec-le-psg/364093

Capoue says he's very close to joining PSG. I thought this would happen in the winter tbh. It was part of the Rabiot loan agreement that Capoue would be sold to them. But with Sissoko going to Newcastle, it was delayed. PSG want Aurier too, so they're playing very nice with Toulouse.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Paris St.Germain Thread - Page 5 Empty PSG are champions!!!!!

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 05, 2013 1:25 pm

after winning tonight's game, PSG will start a new age in france. even if carlo is going he was a good servant of the club. been waiting for this for years drinking

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sun May 12, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sun May 05, 2013 1:37 pm

another plastic club buying the title drinking
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by AltoZ Sun May 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Another mad Bayern-fan.

What fanbase is most bitter about these new rich clubs? Arsenal, Bayern or United?
AltoZ
AltoZ
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun May 05, 2013 1:46 pm

La Liga to be the last one to won of the Top 5 leagues. Dat competitiveness. Proud
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next