Ganso
Arquitecto
LeVersacci
Lupi
FalcaoPunch
45 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Official Paris St.Germain Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Paris St.Germain Thread

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:
I also heard another wild rumor today that Pastore is going to be shopped and Isco is a target this summer.
That would be crazy awesome.Getting Isco would be pretty easy,getting rid of Pastore in the other hand....lol

PSG better be careful to not become another 2009-2011 Man C,stacking a bunch of scrubs then going through hell to sell them.

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Paris St.Germain Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Paris St.Germain Thread

Post by S Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:23 pm

Ganso wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
I also heard another wild rumor today that Pastore is going to be shopped and Isco is a target this summer.
That would be crazy awesome.Getting Isco would be pretty easy,getting rid of Pastore in the other hand....lol

PSG better be careful to not become another 2009-2011 Man C,stacking a bunch of scrubs then going through hell to sell them.

Why do they even need Isco having just bought Lucas and besides where would he play in a 4-4-2 ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Surag wrote:
Ganso wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Why do they even need Isco having just bought Lucas and besides where would he play in a 4-4-2 ?

Surag, Lucas will likely play on the right competing with Menez while Isco is being suggested to replace Javier Pastore who plays behind Ibra. So in essence its a 4-4-1-1 with Ibra playing a free #10 role while Pastore supports him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Everytime I watched PSG Menez played alongside Ibra and Pastore played in the RW scratch idk

@ surag

---------------ibra------------
--------------Isco------------
-Lavezzi--Matuidi-Motta-Lucas

It's a United type of 4-4-2
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:57 pm

I agree with Ganso although i havent watched PSG much this season ,in the last game against Lyon i clearly saw Pastore play on the right flank,Lavezzi on the opposite flank with Menez supporting Ibra up top.

Either ways another AM arrival would mean Menez would be reduced to the role of a rotational player as i think Lucas would be preferred over him on the right flank.Btw does Lucas track back though ? I mean this is a 4-4-2 we are talking about.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Lucas works hard.I don't think he presses much but he tracks back a lot.He played RW in a 4-4-2 for most of his career,tactically speaking he will not be a noob to Carlo's system .
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Carlo's system is on paper a 4-4-2 but closer to a 4-2-3-1 when actually deployed.

Motta and Matudi are deployed deep while Ibra is the '1' in a free role, Pastore central and Menez on the right.

So what you essentially see is Pastore drifting wide at times while Menez combines with Ibrahimovic as he has all season, and more importantly with Lavezzi on the left.

Reason PSG's form has improved is that players have finally been given freedom as Pastore and Menez in particular were far too restricted. Only Verrati and Ibra were given that kind of freedom earlier on. Fortunately Carlo has trusted their abilities more hence the superior play regardless of the formation.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 am

Sunderland & Everton target Hoarau

The France international striker has found playing time at Paris Saint-Germain hard to come by in recent months, and the Premier League clubs are set to compete for his signature.

Source: RMC
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:51 am

Yeah... Malaga is on Hoarau too. Carlo confirmed that Hoarau is talking to a club today. So it's just a matter of time. Peguy is gone too. That only leaves Ibra and Gameiro as the CFs, so i doubt Gameiro goes anywhere.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:29 am

Leonardo confirms that Nene, Lugano, Sissoko, Tiene and Hoarau are all in talks to leave the club this winter.

According to Le Parisien, Bodmer has also asked to leave his winter.

Leonardo: "Given the number of players that are looking to leave and with whom there are discussion with other clubs, i don't think we wan stay idle."

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:04 am

Hoarau is going to China lol. Left the team an returned to Paris to take physical.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:08 pm

sportsczy wrote:Hoarau is going to China lol. Left the team an returned to Paris to take physical.

Lippi's team ? lol

His side(Guangzhou Evergrande) are Chinese Champions btw.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Mino Raiola :

Raiola was also asked for an opinion on Napoli ace Marek Hamsik, a player who he helps to represent – even if he’s not technically his agent.

“I think that Paris SG want Hamsik, but he’s a different case to Cavani,” Raiola noted. “Marek is a special guy, someone who has a life philosophy which I respect but don’t agree with.”

Hamsik has often made it clear that he is happy with life in Naples and with his football at Napoli.

“A player must never give up on bettering himself and finding new motivation. Who pledges loyalty is someone who doesn’t want to progress.

“Look at Francesco Totti, what sense is there in a champion playing all of his career for the same club?

“However, if Marek believes in what he is doing then it is right that he stays at Napoli.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:31 pm

No agent likes a player who is loyal to one club lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifio Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:45 am

I enjoyed watching Pastore at Palermo, but I'd swap the PSG Pastore for Marek Hamšík in a heartbeat ...
Xifio
Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:35 am

Xifio wrote:I enjoyed watching Pastore at Palermo, but I'd swap the PSG Pastore for Marek Hamšík in a heartbeat ...

Yeah. That's the idea if Napoli would take Pastore.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 am

Hoarau is going to Shanghai Shenhua.

Also, coentrao is up for immediate sale after his latest run in with Mou according to AS.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:55 am

sportsczy wrote:
Xifio wrote:I enjoyed watching Pastore at Palermo, but I'd swap the PSG Pastore for Marek Hamšík in a heartbeat ...

Yeah. That's the idea if Napoli would take Pastore.

I dont think Napoli would say no to that..He's only young and there's a large Argentinian/South American contingent at Napoli.The only stumbling block would perhaps be his wage demands.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:51 am

Surag wrote:Mino Raiola :

“A player must never give up on bettering himself and finding new motivation. Who pledges loyalty is someone who doesn’t want to progress.

“Look at Francesco Totti, what sense is there in a champion playing all of his career for the same club?

Lord, what an idiot!
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:17 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Nene-proche-d-al-arabi-qatar/340400

Nene likely to Al-Arabi in Qatar.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:15 am

Sports who are the players you believe are going to head out from PSG.
Whether it be this market or the summer?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:48 am

Right now:
- Nene
- Lugano
- Momo Sissoko
- Bodmer has asked to leave
- Tiene has left
- Hoarau has left

Summer:
- Gameiro
- Van Der Wiel if they can lol
- Pastore potentially
- Sakho or Alex potentially
- Chantome if Rabiot is ready (likely)

The current squad is 30. That's too many. need to get it to 23-25.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 am

AC Milan willing to bid for Nene

The Rossoneri would be again intereted by PSG player, like last summer, and could make an offer imminently.

Source: Le Parisien
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Xifio Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:59 pm

Surag wrote:
AC Milan willing to bid for Nene

The Rossoneri would be again intereted by PSG player, like last summer, and could make an offer imminently.

Source: Le Parisien
no way ... Silvio keeps saying he won't shell out for old players, and he only wants U23s ... and Silvio never lies ...

but seriously, I hope Nenè ends up in Brazil, not Italy ...

sportsczy wrote:The current squad is 30. That's too many. need to get it to 23-25.
well, with Hoarau and Tiené already gone, Lugano and Nenè definitely going, and deadweights like Luyindula not worth being counted, the squad size is not that bad ...

selling Sakho doesn't make sense to me ... and even Alex has won me over to an extent ... the likes of Zoumana Camara and Sylvain Armand would/should make way in defence, if it's about trimming the fat ... and is there any way to quickly swap van der Wiel for Sagna before Wenger notices?

Rabiot's progression shouldn't influence Chantôme's playing time, since they play in different positions: in a 3 man midfield, Adrien would be on the left, while Clément would be on the right ... and besides, I like him as an honest back-up ... it's kinda of how I feel about Jallet, though I'd swap him in an instant [but only come the summer] for Serge Aurier, provided an experienced starter like Bacary Sagna (or, more improbably, Darijo Srna) is brought in as well ...

oh, and what's that I hear in the wind? PSG should auction Gameiro to the highest English bidder? that sounds pretty good ...
Xifio
Xifio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Nene:"Milan interests me but i prefer Brazil move."

So that is that then.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:51 pm

With Nene leaving that clears up the #10 jersey.

Ibra for the #10 then hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next