Maybe Pep doesnt have to worry about Klopp as much as you think.

+18
urbaNRoots
Kaladin
rwo power
VivaStPauli
The Sanchez
McAgger
LeBéninois
peerless
Raptorgunner
TheRedStag
ELO
Gil
REWB
Valkyrja
Die Borussen
free_cat
BarrileteCosmico
The Franchise
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Maybe Pep doesnt have to worry about Klopp as much as you think. Empty Maybe Pep doesnt have to worry about Klopp as much as you think.

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 am

Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp feels that Manchester United attacker Robin van Persie is the best forward the game has ever seen.

Klopp saw the Netherlands international live in action during BVB's Champions League encounters with Arsenal last season, and he was thoroughly impressed with the former Feyenoord star's performance.

"Personally, when we played against Arsenal in London, I saw the best forward ever: Robin van Persie," the Dortmund coach told Uefa.com.

"I didn't know a player could play three positions during 90 minutes. It was a great experience – and we want to use that now."

:facepalm:

Last edited by The Franchise on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Maybe Pep doesnt have to worry about Klopp as much as you think. Empty Re: Maybe Pep doesnt have to worry about Klopp as much as you think.

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:55 am

Clearly something must be lost in translation because there are many other forwards in the game now, let alone in the history of the game.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Maybe Pep doesnt have to worry about Klopp as much as you think. Empty Re: Maybe Pep doesnt have to worry about Klopp as much as you think.

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:58 am

Yes, that is what I am banking on because this is insanity. I like RVP and all but..
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:09 pm

again im pretty sure you people overrate the past,
i obviously dont know if he is best ever but i dont find it stupid to regard him as one

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Bad translation or not, he doesn't have to worry. He will wipe the floor with klop's blond lusty long hair.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:30 pm

free_cat wrote:Bad translation or not, he doesn't have to worry. He will wipe the floor with klop's blond lusty long hair.

For sure...
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:55 pm

rvp is amazing though, he does EVERYTHING, he has no flaws at all. he is almost the perfect forward.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:14 pm

That settles it.

RVP >>>>>>> Falcao
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:26 pm

REWB wrote:rvp is amazing though, he does EVERYTHING, he has no flaws at all. he is almost the perfect forward.

So yes, he is the best ever? Good grief.

Idiot wrote:again im pretty sure you people overrate the past,
i obviously dont know if he is best ever but i dont find it stupid to regard him as one

Im pretty sure ones username as never fit as well as yours.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:48 pm

Was Idiot's username always Idiot? Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:51 pm

No, see here.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Ninis wrote:if dortmund manages to qualify for the round of 16

i will change my name to idiot

thats how impossible its imo rofl

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:10 pm

He might have said that RVP the best Forward he ever played against as a manager or seen live. But who knows, Klopp also tends to exaggerate when praising his competition.
If they play against Barca he sure as hell will say similar things about Messi or Xaviesta. (wich admittedly would be closer to the truth) Wink
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Idiot wrote:again im pretty sure you people overrate the past,

apt username is apt.

Ya RVP is bossing it of late, but BEST FORWARD EVER??? Suspect
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Maybe Pep doesnt have to worry about Klopp as much as you think. Tumblr_m8ge1ucLoW1rdslmvo1_500

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 pm

I wonder what he would have to said if he faced the KIng.
Maybe Pep doesnt have to worry about Klopp as much as you think. BA1yH2PCUAExPlg
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Incorrect translation. That's all to it.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:04 pm

The Franchise wrote:No, see here.

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Ninis wrote:if dortmund manages to qualify for the round of 16

i will change my name to idiot

thats how impossible its imo rofl

Laughing

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Pep has to worry more about Hyypia than Klopp imo :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:15 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Pep has to worry more about Hyypia than Klopp imo :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:20 am

eco smile
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:23 am

BTW Kloppo will tac-slap Pep so hard, Guardiola will employ two 9s, and a sweeper.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:27 am

VivaStPauli wrote:BTW Kloppo will tac-slap Pep so hard, Guardiola will employ two 9s, and a sweeper.
Hm... Kloppo with 3x6 and Pep with 2x9, sounds like an 18=18 stalemate to me ^^
(New formation arithmetics banana)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:29 am

People kinda underestimate Klopp a bit, all im saying is don't exert yourself on overconfidence. We'll have to to wait 'til they face each other next season to know how this tactical battle will play out.

VivaStPauli wrote:BTW Kloppo will tac-slap Pep so hard, Guardiola will employ two 9s, and a sweeper.

Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Klopp said that van Persie is the best striker he ever faced with Dortmund and he's only, indirectly trying to tell Lewandowski how hard he'll have it at Man Utd nothing else.

Sensational title thread is sensational...
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Well that de-escalated quickly.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next