Man Yoo are gonna get trashed

2 posters

Go down

Man Yoo are gonna get trashed Empty Man Yoo are gonna get trashed

Post by gnrfan Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:22 am

Just want to get it here on the record before some else says "I knew all along that..." Fact is, as bad as Real have been, the united games Ive watched have been woeful. Kick and run foot ball at it's worst with them unable to string 3 passes together in the final third. Their midfield can't build play, can't press hard, can't defend the back four effectively. Don't know what they do do.They just rely on rvp to do his thing game after game. Fact is real have four or five world class players in attack, and aren't relying on flaky scrubs(shut up, varane is future world class and albiol is doing a decent job). Ozil benz ronaldo vs carrick, cleverly. you kidding me? Let me say I hate real madrid with a passion. Nothing would make me happier than to see them lose, but i hate prem fanboyism almost as much. I'm calling it right here: united are an emperor with no clothes, and they won't do jackshit in europe until they get a couple WC midfielders. For all their internal problems madrid's players will have enough professional pride to get it together to obliterate united(as would barca bayern, juve, dortmund, or any team that ct can apply a bit of pressure in midfield).
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Man Yoo are gonna get trashed Empty Re: Man Yoo are gonna get trashed

Post by RedOranje Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 am

There are already threads for discussing the upcoming Champions league matches, and trolling IS against the rules.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down