MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Red Alert
poolsupporter
McAgger
Nishankly
19 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Do you want Aquilani at Anfield next season?

Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]
Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 14

Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 Empty Re: Alberto Aquilani

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:LIVERPOOL have lowered the asking price for Alberto Aquilani and Milan are interested.

Alberto Aquilani is no longer interested in waiting for Juventus to tell him what his future holds and according to il Corriere dello Sport, he will be looking for an Italian team and Milan are interested.

Juve loaned the player with an option to sign the 26-year-old for €16 million however they are not willing to make the move permanent as they have signed Andrea Pirlo from the Rossoneri already.

It seems now, that Liverpool, who own the Italian’s ownership, would be ready to sell the former Roma man for €10 million – a price that Italian Champions Milan are believed to be set to meet.

The Rome-based newspaper also suggests that Aquilani is ready to take a pay-cut, as he currently earns €4 million annually. Chief Adriano Galliani previously said that Milan won’t buy Aquilani.

Id be happy with 10m if it was from Milan. I know 10m is 10m but the way Juve have handled this transfer I wouldn't sell to them at a lower price. They've pissed me off.

Haha I totally understand. Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 2859867778

Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:30 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:LIVERPOOL have lowered the asking price for Alberto Aquilani and Milan are interested.

Alberto Aquilani is no longer interested in waiting for Juventus to tell him what his future holds and according to il Corriere dello Sport, he will be looking for an Italian team and Milan are interested.

Juve loaned the player with an option to sign the 26-year-old for €16 million however they are not willing to make the move permanent as they have signed Andrea Pirlo from the Rossoneri already.

It seems now, that Liverpool, who own the Italian’s ownership, would be ready to sell the former Roma man for €10 million – a price that Italian Champions Milan are believed to be set to meet.

The Rome-based newspaper also suggests that Aquilani is ready to take a pay-cut, as he currently earns €4 million annually. Chief Adriano Galliani previously said that Milan won’t buy Aquilani.

Id be happy with 10m if it was from Milan. I know 10m is 10m but the way Juve have handled this transfer I wouldn't sell to them at a lower price. They've pissed me off.

Haha I totally understand. Alberto Aquilani - Page 2 2859867778

If ye did get Aquilani, would you expect him to be a starter or a squad player?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:38 pm

Start at LCM whenever fit.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:42 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Won't be starting a lot of games so :joker:
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Haha I know. That is why people are detesting his signing.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:51 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:

Haha I know. That is why people are detesting his signing.

Poor Aquaman. Looks like everyone knows he has talent, but nobody really wants him.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:34 pm

If Juventus wants some one with more defensive mind-set, they can have Poulsen. Will come cheap, I can tell you.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:31 am

newest rumour

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2001080/Liverpool-stuck-Alberto-Aquilani-Juventus-pull-dea.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:58 am

With Henderson arriving and Meireles performing well I don't think he will be needed.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:00 am

^
I think we'll end up offloading him to Napoli at a cut-price.

You know what, English players are indeed over-priced, but when you want to sell them, even then they are overpriced too so you get back most of what you paid too. (Example us buying Keane for 20M and selling him for 14M).

But if you buy a player from foreign leagues, and it doesn't work out, then you make a big loss because they don't have the English tax that you can count on when selling them

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:07 am

I favour selling him too. Surely one of the Italian clubs will cough up 10m or a bit more for him.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:32 am

Is he that rubbish that no one in Italy would want him ?

Only good think is that with Euros next year he would desperately want regular football next year to cement national team place . So might even be willing to take wage cut to go to even low profile clubs .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:25 pm

So does someone have details regarding the terms of the deal with Juventus? I was under the impression that Juventus had agreed to buy after the loan spell was complete, which is what was pissing me off all this while.

But a couple Juve supporter friends of mine are saying they were given the option to buy and they are choosing not to buy.

Or is the issue with the price quoted in the agreement? They are basically low balling us.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Which ever club buys him will get a bargain. He is really talented, he seems to got over his injury issues and he is just 26.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:06 pm

He really has no place in the team IMO especially with Adam arriving.

Really hope we get 10M for him

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:05 am

poolsupporter wrote:So does someone have details regarding the terms of the deal with Juventus? I was under the impression that Juventus had agreed to buy after the loan spell was complete, which is what was pissing me off all this while.

But a couple Juve supporter friends of mine are saying they were given the option to buy and they are choosing not to buy.

Or is the issue with the price quoted in the agreement? They are basically low balling us.
The terms specified that they had the option to buy, but the price was set. Juve are/were trying to screw us by buying him at a lower price than that agreed. They can choose NOT to buy him, or choose to buy him at the set price, but they are trying to buy him at a lower price.

Sepi wrote:He really has no place in the team IMO especially with Adam arriving.

We've no need for Adam, especially with the purchase of Henderson... or is Meireles being sold?
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:53 am

RedOranje wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:So does someone have details regarding the terms of the deal with Juventus? I was under the impression that Juventus had agreed to buy after the loan spell was complete, which is what was pissing me off all this while.

The terms specified that they had the option to buy, but the price was set. Juve are/were trying to screw us by buying him at a lower price than that agreed. They can choose NOT to buy him, or choose to buy him at the set price, but they are trying to buy him at a lower price.

Sepi wrote:He really has no place in the team IMO especially with Adam arriving.

We've no need for Adam, especially with the purchase of Henderson... or is Meireles being sold?

Thanks, just wanted to clear that up.

As for Adam, I agree we don't need him at all. Anymore central midfielders will be detrimental to the other players we currently have in that position. Unless one or two of the players are leaving, buying Adam is a bad decision.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:00 am

Well fellas, it's almost confirmed, even if Aquilani doesn't stay with Juve, he's going to say in Italy. Rumors have it that Inter, Napoli and Milan are all favorites for him. Not to mention he declared himself that he's prefers to stay in Italy.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:05 am

sciacca wrote:Well fellas, it's almost confirmed, even if Aquilani doesn't stay with Juve, he's going to say in Italy. Rumors have it that Inter, Napoli and Milan are all favorites for him. Not to mention he declared himself that he's prefers to stay in Italy.

Better not try to rip us off. Hopefully we'll get 12-15 for him
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:05 am

I tink Adam will be bought., Poulsen n Aqua sold and Shelvey out on loan. Will make a long post once I get home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:08 am

sciacca wrote:Well fellas, it's almost confirmed, even if Aquilani doesn't stay with Juve, he's going to say in Italy. Rumors have it that Inter, Napoli and Milan are all favorites for him. Not to mention he declared himself that he's prefers to stay in Italy.

Were not trying to rip you off. But ofcourse, if we do sign him, Liverpool have already agreed to 12m according to his agent. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:14 am

sciacca wrote:

Were not trying to rip you off. But ofcourse, if we do sign him, Liverpool have already agreed to 12m according to his agent. :coffee:

12m would be fine by me. Talk about a disaster of a singing for us. Even though it's finally getting him fit and then deciding to send him on loan. That's the real disaster.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:19 am

sciacca wrote:

12m would be fine by me. Talk about a disaster of a singing for us. Even though it's finally getting him fit and then deciding to send him on loan. That's the real disaster.

haha I know, he has not been injured once this season, it's like a miracle. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:25 am

sciacca wrote:
sciacca wrote:

haha I know, he has not been injured once this season, it's like a miracle. Razz

Seriously? I thought he had been out for a while.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:27 am

sciacca wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Nope not once. He missed on game due to some muscular pains, but that happens to every player and was at risk being injured after he received a knock on his leg, but it was nothing serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:32 am

sciacca wrote:
sciacca wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Nope not once. He missed on game due to some muscular pains, but that happens to every player and was at risk being injured after he received a knock on his leg, but it was nothing serious.

Interesting. When I was considering his future at Liverpool a while back, the fact that he's made of glass was a big negative. I thought he had got injured again and didn't want us to have a player that's always on the treatment table.

If I had known if had stayed fit all season my opinion might have been different. Doesn't matter now anyway that we have Henderson.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next