When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

+41
Rossoneri Ninja
Gil
chad4401
FennecFox7
Milantildeath
DeviAngel
CBarca
Muzza
Valkyrja
guest7
Arquitecto
zizzle
white_star
Lord Spencer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
BarrileteCosmico
sportsczy
kiranr
Pedram
Katy Perry
Die Borussen
Donuts
Dnmac4
Jack Daniels
windkick
The Franchise
donttreadonred
Mr Nick09
Zealous
billy_gr
LeBéninois
buddytaller
VanDeezNuts
iNFINITY9910
dronte
cyberman
BAYERN_MUNICH
lszanto
Onyx
crazzyblanco
45 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? - Page 12 Empty Re: When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:13 am

lmao I really do not hate anyone in the footballing world because we are just viewers, it'd be silly to hate someone for doing their job had there been foul play then yeah I'd dislike them but honestly I can consider Bacelonas past years as success and couldn't get greedy with a UEFA trophy every year.
and no I do not dislike chelsea, unlike you when the team I follow does bad I do not blame everyone else and look at the source.

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? - Page 12 Empty Re: When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

Post by Die Borussen Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:30 am

which is why you hate mou, seen you or other cules many times blaming refs, the physical gameplay of madrid, or dissaproving of the way mou approaches the game,
sadly or not, truly or not mou somehow gets blamed and accused of all these negative stuff, those stuff which you clearly are not fond of, those stuff that plenty of times go against you and therefore make you hate

last season the source was the way chelsea parked the plane in combination with their luck, my opinion is majority of the cules did start hating chelsea that day if they werent already, now if you are part of the minority i dont really know

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 am

Idiot wrote:which is why you hate mou, seen you or other cules many times blaming refs, the physical gameplay of madrid, or dissaproving of the way mou approaches the game,
sadly or not, truly or not mou somehow gets blamed and accused of all these negative stuff, those stuff which you clearly are not fond of, those stuff that plenty of times go against you and therefore make you hate

last season the source was the way chelsea parked the plane in combination with their luck, my opinion is majority of the cules did start hating chelsea that day if they werent already, now if you are part of the minority i dont really know
quote me on blaming the refs for our losses, or Mourinho parking the buss being the reason we lost.
The only negative things we say (as far as I know from Barcelona fans) are the things on the papers to annoy the fanboys like you as thats what rivals do but I honestly do not give a flying s*** about him I see it as a joke to make fun of him, it's funny though now that you bring it up about us (cules) bringing up refs when that's 50% of what Mourinho does in press conferences since he has been in Madrid, the other half blaming himself or the team for the losses.
Either way your going completely off topic on this, as it stands I see nothing Mourinho offers to Madrid, the second year incharge he did well, he finally beat Barca to the league congrats to him but it seems that is his limit at the time with this current team, hence why I believe he should move on.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:38 am

your 2nd paragraph is a form of hate but expressed as reproach

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:40 am

ah your hopeless and remind me why I never bother trying to have a serious debate with you.
agree to disagree.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:42 am

now thats delusion coming from bewildering

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:53 am

@Pedram:
if you look closer I specifically wrote: "I was having discussions with some of my best friends that happen to be Madridistas..."

It's not directed to you specifically. Although there are guys here that fall to this category. Hell, my fellow Greek guy even believes that Mou is bigger than Madrid. But anyway, I'm not generalizing. I'm just impressed that the minority is not really that minor
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Idiot wrote:im not that strong tbh

but i hate this, it goes like a domino, truth is you guys have no clue what you r talking about, its clearly the hatred that gets in the way while im not biased cause right now im not saying mou did ''perfect'' at madrid

i just dont accept that he did average either and thats were we disagree, cause for me he did good, and the only reason he did not do good for you its either cause you are barca fans or casual haters such as arq nick or sports

you think only mou haters want him gone?? I was a fan when he was appointed. I was sure that he would bring stability to madrid which had been sorely lacking for the past decade. But he just created rifts in the dressing room. I want him gone as soon as possible. The players really dont want to play for him anymore. Had we sacked him after malaga and brought in a new coach, it might have revitalized the team and removed some of the negativity around us. But that ship has sailed now and sacking him just before a huge cl game will cause more harm than good. the cl gives him the opportunity to go out with a bang and might save him some embarrasment but fact of the matter is that mourinho is as good as gone. He gets to decide if he goes out after winning a cl or after helping madrid finish behind their city rivals after a long long time. That will decide if he's been good or mediocre. Right now his spell at madrid has been just short of embarassing
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:10 pm

Balague: Mourinho is unlikely to rejoin Chelsea

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:44 pm

CBarca wrote: Rolling Eyes

100% tyrannical control in one of the most prestigious clubs in the world, with one of the most expensive squads in history, and he's managed... what in 3 years exactly? A CDR (meh...) and 1 La Liga. Full props for La Liga, but other than that, there hasn't been much.

What Pellegrini, Simeone, and Pepe Mel are doing atm is much more impressive and it's arguable each and every one of those could step in and do as Mourinho has done, but with integrity and respect.

1 i think we all quickly forget how much madrid and its fans were calling for this. valdano was in place to be a link and a balance between mourinho and perez. the fans were screaming to have valdano ditched citing that mourinho couldnt fully function while valdano was still involved. well now this is the result. there is no intermediary between mourinho and perez who we all know is a pushover.

at the time i strongly disagreed with this while most of this forum backed mou and now everything is upside down as usual. every inch of power mou has received has been down to the fans and now the fans are all upset and wonder why things have turned into such a dictatorship.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:51 pm

The thing is Deez, When Higuain went down to the back injury, Mou asked for another striker and was absolutely correct in doing so... Valdano came out publicly and said no.

It was not a healthy relationship in terms of the two individuals. They disliked each other. One had to step down. Valdano was the one... but it wasn't done in a good way by Flo. He should have reassigned him within Real Madrid as opposed to just firing him.

I was happy that Zidane took over the role of Valdano with the knowledge that Zizou had nothing to prove... he would do what's right for the club. I felt Mou and Zidane would work well together. Very quickly, Zidane got upset at Mou and left within 5 months of taking the job.

At that point, i felt things were out of control in the sense that too much power was given to Mou.

I don't know how others saw things... but from my perspective, it was always about being a functional organization focused mostly on football. It's become cults of personality lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:02 pm

Zealous wrote:
Pellegrini is a nobody in football, he won't even get a foot note when he retires. Funny how people here saying Jose lost the dressing room and should go when Pellegrini also lost the dressing room but he should have been given a chance? That is ridiculous and a lot of you need a reality check when talking about Pellegrini. Nice guy and I like him but he's a no one and the only reason he has "supporters" is because people don't like Jose (he's brought a lot of that on himself tbf but he doesn't seem to care about that)

Jose made a team capable of taking on the best. People keep bringing up Schuster and other coaches but none of those guys had to deal with the Barcelona of today. As much as I hate to admit it the only reason we haven't won three leagues in a row is because Barcelona are really really good. This current Madrid team is the best one we've had in YEARS. Comfortably better than anything we've had post Del Bosque.

Has Jose made mistakes? Hell yeah a bunch and he'll have to live with the consequences eventually but I still like him and I won't apologise for that.

Real Madrid is a club that needs to win all the time. I love that attitude and tradition but I'm not stupid and neither are any of you (lol) no team can win everything all the time. Realistically all I want is for the team to be in position to win trophies, no more round of 16 exits for 7 straight years, no more early Copa exists, no more having an inferiority complex to other teams. Say what you will about Mourinho but those things disappeared when he arrived and he'll always have my respect for that.

Will he leave this summer? Yeah probably and I'm OK with that and it's probably the right decision, very few managers get 3 years here. Jose will leave the club in better state than when he found it. That for me is enough when considering what we've had to go through before he came. Madrid have a tradition of playing at the top level before Mourinho we simply were not doing that, not even close.

I'm not against giving guys like Pepe Mel a chance either. I was singing Betis's praises before any of you were watching their highlights let alone games. But don't crown the guy when he still hasn't achieved anything yet.

1 actually, really good point, it does form quite a big double standard. and i was probably the biggest proponent of keeping pelle another year back when those debates were around.

i think the answer to that is simple though. they both dont deserve to manage a team after they have lost the dressing room.

and as far as the rest of your post i do agree for the most part. we do need to give credit to mourinho because he really did build a fantastic and young team who will continue to be useful for the most part after mourinho is gone. and if im brutally honest i think mourinho was a bit unlucky with some of the results (in CL) that could have led to more silverware, but thats how the game goes i suppose.

but thats where it stops for me. imo, if he is to be fired it will not be because he failed to win enough trophies, it will be because he has fundamentally changed how the team functions for the worse. he left areas unreinforced, tactics have become too rigid and predictable and the players look generally unmotivated and have lost the killer instinct/never say die attitude that was so common in his second season where did it go?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:13 pm

sport- there is no one i trust more than valdano in the position he once had. i think you will be hard pressed to find anyone who loves madrid enough to make the statements he made and to call mourinho out on his BS. and at that time mourinho needed calling out on his BS. 'you dont cut off the nose to spite the face' his quote still rings true.

and i do think zidane did a good job because he was able to work with mou better but for anyone just to lay down to mourinhos wishes as fans were calling for when valdano was in the position was wrong imo.

it shouldnt have and didnt need to be one or the other. the only person who called for that was mourinho, and we gave in once again.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:33 pm

rumor popping up in spain that flo wants to bring back the old galacticos, ie figo, zizou, beckham, raul & co, at managerial positions... like figo sporting director, zidane coach, beckham as representant of players and so on. just a rumor with quite a poor source, but since there isnt much on the topic out there...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:37 pm

No chance of Beckham since he is well... A Paris Saint Germain player.

Less chance of Figo as well since he is nailed to the pitched with Inter in internal affairs and working with their Primavera.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:41 pm

Pavon - Trash collector?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Arquitecto wrote:No chance of Beckham since he is well... A Paris Saint Germain player.

Less chance of Figo as well since he is nailed to the pitched with Inter in internal affairs and working with their Primavera.

just rumours you know, Perez has pulled out some crazy moves in the past so i am not putting anything past him.

Personally i would much rather see Hierro becoming the face of the club like he was at malaga, with a president that stands behind and just makes business deals lol (if that's even possible).
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:No chance of Beckham since he is well... A Paris Saint Germain player.

just rumours you know, Perez has pulled out some crazy moves in the past so i am not putting anything past him.

Personally i would much rather see Hierro becoming the face of the club like he was at malaga, with a president that stands behind and just makes business deals lol (if that's even possible).

I've called for a long long long time now for Hierro to be called upon as the face of the club. Unfortunately (not in principle) Hierro doesn't stand for Mourinho's bullshit and we all know Hierro will want the organization built around most of his decisions, and rightly so. Unlike Perez and Mourinho, Hierro is a damn good leader. Question is if his somewhat volatile personality would be stable enough for Madrid. Most likely so.

I know Butragueño is within the ranks of Madrid, but he needs to be promoted if his vested interest serve him. Butre is a shining icon within Madridismos as I've seen from personal experience as the man is too intelligent and skilled to be wasted in a mere PR job. He needs to be implemented into the upper hierarchies of Madrid. Literally the whole city has been crying for it for years now.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:31 pm

Nick Hierro and uncle flo don't get on at all!
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:32 pm

Hierro doesn't have the needed financial backing... he's got a long way to go. Same with Butre.

The leap from pretender to contender is a huge one at Real Madrid.

And Hierro hates Flo... he'll never work with Madrid as long as Flo is there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:37 pm

no you dnt understand, they are saying that people would stand behind Hierro. Not that hierro is trying to become president. There would be a president, and there would be Hierro next to him with a bunch of other former players. I dont see it happening but it's not like we have any idea who will oppose flo. last year, medias reported that Eugenio Martinez would try in 2013, but i havent seen anything bout it since. Again, Perez most dangerous known opponent was Aznar, and perez took him out already, he is not eligible with the new rulings perez pushed forward.

if i see Eugenio Martnez coming forward with hierro next to him, i will wank pretty hard i think

edit: he is confirming he will be candidate btw

Go Martinez drinking

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:43 pm

flo should stay

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Flo will stay, he'll buy 2-3 galacticos and then he will be the president of the only team that won UCL 2 times in a row in modern football. :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Balague: "Mourinho won't be at R.Madrid next season. The club is already talking with new coaches. PSG are the favourites to get Mourinho."
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:37 pm

PSG about to lose my support lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:40 pm

likeastar wrote:Flo will stay, he'll buy 2-3 galacticos and then he will be the president of the only team that won UCL 2 times in a row in modern football. :bow:

If you are joking then this is just borderline trolling,
if you are serious then you truly are delusional.

Perez is a great business man, overall he has been an atrocious president.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next