When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

+41
Rossoneri Ninja
Gil
chad4401
FennecFox7
Milantildeath
DeviAngel
CBarca
Muzza
Valkyrja
guest7
Arquitecto
zizzle
white_star
Lord Spencer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
BarrileteCosmico
sportsczy
kiranr
Pedram
Katy Perry
Die Borussen
Donuts
Dnmac4
Jack Daniels
windkick
The Franchise
donttreadonred
Mr Nick09
Zealous
billy_gr
LeBĂ©ninois
buddytaller
VanDeezNuts
iNFINITY9910
dronte
cyberman
BAYERN_MUNICH
lszanto
Onyx
crazzyblanco
45 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? - Page 2 Empty Re: When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 4 Feb - 2:05:37

Perez is lucking because the opinion in madrid is tired of Mourinho, and everyone has forgotten that perez supported him. If anything, Perez is looked at as a victim president that tries to keep the ship together. just renewing ronaldo will win perez the elections lol. last but not least, he is hated by the current RM captains, spanish heroes and conquistadors. Mou is getting fired, heck he might even be already discussing with his next club. Taking Karanka in his bag as well lol

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? - Page 2 Empty Re: When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

Post by Zealous Mon 4 Feb - 2:07:22

The Franchise wrote:LOL Mou not leaving Madrid?

He can become your Rijkaard, that would be excellent.

Let's not be silly about this. He will leave lol it's just a matter of when. There is a chance he stays for another year but it's slim.

I think he'll leave on good terms either way. He's done a lot for us these past two years despite all the drama the press have been brewing.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon 4 Feb - 2:09:35

You're free to believe whatever you want to believe. I believe both Mourinho and Real Madrid's best interest is to maintain status quo. If Perez was so desperate to sack Mourinho he wouldn't have given him a contract extension (probably the first time he's done that as the President of Madrid) and defended him in front of the socios when the odds were stacked against Mourinho.

Mourinho is the best manager for this team, any other coach would be a downgrade. He's in my opinion, the only manager currently who can survive the Real Madrid soap opera, playing against the best Barcelona ever and still win trophies.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 4 Feb - 2:13:14

Mr Nick09 wrote:Perez is lucking because the opinion in madrid is tired of Mourinho, and everyone has forgotten that perez supported him. If anything, Perez is looked at as a victim president that tries to keep the ship together. just renewing ronaldo will win perez the elections lol. last but not least, he is hated by the current RM captains, spanish heroes and conquistadors. Mou is getting fired, heck he might even be already discussing with his next club. Taking Karanka in his bag as well lol

Mourinho was a champion when he came to Madrid and he'll be a champion when he eventually leaves. His rep won't even be dented, if anything we'll be the ones who will look stupid if we don't win anything as soon as he's gone (which will make Jose look even better). Trust me Jose is the one with leverage here, not us because hiring anyone else WILL be a downgrade. Jose will be given credit for putting us back on the map, whether the peeps in Spain are happy about it or not.

As for our resident "conquistadors" they have hardly covered themselves in glory as far as I'm concerned.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 4 Feb - 2:23:57

Zealous wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Perez is lucking because the opinion in madrid is tired of Mourinho, and everyone has forgotten that perez supported him. If anything, Perez is looked at as a victim president that tries to keep the ship together. just renewing ronaldo will win perez the elections lol. last but not least, he is hated by the current RM captains, spanish heroes and conquistadors. Mou is getting fired, heck he might even be already discussing with his next club. Taking Karanka in his bag as well lol

Mourinho was a champion when he came to Madrid and he'll be a champion when he eventually leaves. His rep won't even be dented, if anything we'll be the ones who will look stupid if we don't win anything as soon as he's gone (which will make Jose look even better). Trust me Jose is the one with leverage here, not us because hiring anyone else WILL be a downgrade. Jose will be given credit for putting us back on the map, whether the peeps in Spain are happy about it or not.

As for our resident "conquistadors" they have hardly covered themselves in glory as far as I'm concerned.
nope i disagree, he holds no leverage. I personally care little for what mourinho is perceived to have done for us. Would be nuts not to credit him for the work he did with us, but it's also equally nuts to go overboard with it. What the medias want to paint him as has little to 0 interest to me.

what i have learned about coaching is that, as long as you have a strong fit in terms of personality and philosophy of play between your coach and your players, you win stuff. when you have the kind of money and talent we have around, your chances increase even more. I give credit to mou ofc for building us up, i mean, u look at mancini and you see the difference in class, and even that fraud could win the epl with a super studded team.

the real bottom line is that his cycle is over, it's important to recognize it, to accept it, and to move forward. we all know his relationship with the players is awful, you really think they can build something healthy over the next seasons working together? no they cant. this season la liga campaign is a disaster already, lets not let it go even worse no?

i remember telling you that mou was a short term coach and that whoever would come after was the real key. this is what is happening, mou's cycle is finished and its time to make a smart choice about how to move forward.

edit: there is no such thing as " mou the best manager for us and everyone else is a downgrade," lol what are you guys on about? changing coaches always contain a risk, but you have to do it anyway when it's time.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Mon 4 Feb - 2:28:21; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 4 Feb - 2:26:29

Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:LOL Mou not leaving Madrid?

He can become your Rijkaard, that would be excellent.

Let's not be silly about this. He will leave lol it's just a matter of when. There is a chance he stays for another year but it's slim.

I think he'll leave on good terms either way. He's done a lot for us these past two years despite all the drama the press have been brewing.

Well Rijkaard and Mou situations are similar.

As in right now, this is like Rijkaards 2nd last season. Team faltering..a section of fans want him gone.

The higher ups gave him another season in the hope he can fix it, when actually its gone past that point. Cycle was over the year before.

If you keep him for next season, it would be exactly like Rijkaards last season.

Rijkaard left on good terms too after this season, it was fairly light hearted considering how bad the 2 years where.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 4 Feb - 2:40:28

I agree with the "cycle is over" point you guys are making and I must admit the Jose/Rijkaard situation do seem similar when you think about it. I think there are factors that could shift things.

If we win the CL (and I'm not even expecting us to tbh) do you think Perez wants to be the one who let two winning coaches leave under his tenure? (Del Bosque and Jose) I very much doubt that. Also even the most vocal haters will also have to reconsider their stance regarding Jose if it were to happen.

This team was built to win the CL last season, but unfortunately it just didn't happen for us. It seems the management felt that we'll give the CL another go this season and see what happens as evidenced by lack of transfer activity in the summer. Whether or not we win the CL we're going to make some big moves this summer in the transfer market, if we end up with silverware at the end of the season don't you think Jose will stick around to work with his new tools? I personally do.

Depending on how the season ends for us it could just end up being Jose who wants to leave though regardless of what happens.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 4 Feb - 2:54:01

I dont blame Perez for keeping Mou on to win the CL, thats only logical. You have a realistic chance, because like us last year motivation was the biggest problem of all (we can debate whos fault that is but its not important right now) and you can still play in the bigger games. Though some may argue, its only Barca that you do that, you suffered vs Dortmund.

None the less, its logical to keep Mourinho for that, you have a shot at it.

But win or lose, I dont see how he cant be gone after this.

The motivation wont magically reappear and whatever problems you have behind the scenes clearly are terminal to some degree and have assisted in the destabilization. It doent take much to throw a team of course, especially one which has issues to begin with and that certainly has happened.

At this point, it doesnt matter how much anyone rates Mourinho, staying on to me seems a odd notion. The turmoil is too great.

Resting all your hopes on the CL in unwise too, even if its the only hope so is logical. Some of us did it last year. I wasnt one of them, I felt the title wasnt over (and it wasnt as we mounted a comeback which did fall short in the end) but the CL is too difficult to pin your hopes on, it seems like winning it just happens recently...Us the first time, Inter, Chelsea..they were won against the odds..when two teams tries to make it a be all and end all (us when we tried to win it in Madrid, us when we used it as our season savior last year and Bayern trying to win it at their home) it came to a crashing stop.

Not saying thats the way it must go for you this year but you see my point.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 4 Feb - 3:04:02

Trust me I'm not holding my breath when it comes to the CL lol It's not a competition that adheres to logic or probability (which is part of it's charm I suppose) But like you said it is a realistic goal and worth going for broke for.

In general I agree with you guys, I just think there are more factors that could come into play. Also everything I'm saying is assuming Jose wants to continue and it's very likely that he doesn't.

But Franchise if you were a Madrid fan (lol) who would you hire in his place?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon 4 Feb - 3:06:05

He'll probably say Steve Bruce.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon 4 Feb - 3:07:27

Cycle is over theory is a load of crap in my opinion, who are the players disenchanted with Mourinho? Apart from Casillas and Ramos which I doubt anyway. The other Spaniards Alonso, Callejon, Arbeloa and Albiol would die for Mourinho and not blink an eye.

I've never seen a coach who holds so much power over his players. Almost every player he's coached before would tell you he's the best manager they've worked with, from Deco to Drogba to Sneijder to Milito to Ronaldo and even Adebayor who only spent 6 months under Mourinho.

There's nothing to back up this "theory", the league season was lost for many reasons, it would be very reckless to blame Mourinho for everything, nonetheless the team has always been up for the Big games and no doubt they'd be pumped up to face United and Barcelona in the coming weeks.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 4 Feb - 3:08:50

Zealous wrote:I agree with the "cycle is over" point you guys are making and I must admit the Jose/Rijkaard situation do seem similar when you think about it. I think there are factors that could shift things.

If we win the CL (and I'm not even expecting us to tbh) do you think Perez wants to be the one who let two winning coaches leave under his tenure? (Del Bosque and Jose) I very much doubt that. Also even the most vocal haters will also have to reconsider their stance regarding Jose if it were to happen.

This team was built to win the CL last season, but unfortunately it just didn't happen for us. It seems the management felt that we'll give the CL another go this season and see what happens as evidenced by lack of transfer activity in the summer. Whether or not we win the CL we're going to make some big moves this summer in the transfer market, if we end up with silverware at the end of the season don't you think Jose will stick around to work with his new tools? I personally do.

Depending on how the season ends for us it could just end up being Jose who wants to leave though regardless of what happens.

yes he will let him go Z, because the relationship of mou and the players is broken. that's what it comes down to.

the other argument is also to say that, despite the locker room ambiance, the group is united as one, and will carry on to win more trophies in a calmer environment.

I cant blame perez for holding on to mou till the CL campaign is over, that's what he was brought for, it's only normal he stays till june. CL or not, imo, mou is done.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 4 Feb - 3:11:32

buddytaller wrote:Cycle is over theory is a load of crap in my opinion, who are the players disenchanted with Mourinho? Apart from Casillas and Ramos which I doubt anyway. The other Spaniards Alonso, Callejon, Arbeloa and Albiol would die for Mourinho and not blink an eye.

I've never seen a coach who holds so much power over his players. Almost every player he's coached before would tell you he's the best manager they've worked with, from Deco to Drogba to Sneijder to Milito to Ronaldo and even Adebayor who only spent 6 months under Mourinho.

There's nothing to back up this "theory", the league season was lost for many reasons, it would be very reckless to blame Mourinho for everything, nonetheless the team has always been up for the Big games and no doubt they'd be pumped up to face United and Barcelona in the coming weeks.

Really? Go into history and check it out.

It is not a theory, its a fact.

And of course they love Mourinho, he is like a cult leader. His players, his fans..they buy into his stuff like its the bible and refuse to believe anything else.

Go ask Quaresma and Shevchenko about Mou, lets see if they love him.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 4 Feb - 3:12:10

buddytaller wrote:Cycle is over theory is a load of crap in my opinion, who are the players disenchanted with Mourinho? Apart from Casillas and Ramos which I doubt anyway. The other Spaniards Alonso, Callejon, Arbeloa and Albiol would die for Mourinho and not blink an eye.

rofl

the spaniards side with the spaniards, and who the fck really care about albiol and callejon's opinions lol

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Mon 4 Feb - 3:13:13; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 4 Feb - 3:12:34

Jack Daniels wrote:He'll probably say Steve Bruce.

I did LOL
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 4 Feb - 3:15:23

Zealous wrote:

Is a heck of a hard choice. It depends on what direction you want to go in and what Madrid actually want.

Do you want to play a style of football that most of your fans enjoy? I dont think this Madrid do that.

But at the same time, you want winning football before it all..looking nice and losing has been done before, it aint gonna fly at a club like Madrid.

The question is a very hard one.

Maybe Del Bosque for yet another go around...but he is getting stale and I personally think he losing it so its not someone I would go for. I need some time for this one, I honestly dont know.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 4 Feb - 3:15:33

The Franchise wrote:

Really? Go into history and check it out.

It is not a theory, its a fact.

And of course they love Mourinho, he is like a cult leader. His players, his fans..they buy into his stuff like its the bible and refuse to believe anything else.

Go ask Quaresma and Shevchenko about Mou, lets see if they love him.

You're probably right but a has been and a never was would naturally have issues with a natural born winner like Jose. :fishing:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon 4 Feb - 3:18:06

Mr Nick09 wrote:

rofl

the spaniards side with the spaniards, and who the fck really care about albiol and callejon's opinions lol

So you believe Alonso and Arbeloa have fallen out with Mourinho, did you watch the last clasico, you've got to be kidding right?
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 4 Feb - 3:20:25

The Franchise wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Is a heck of a hard choice. It depends on what direction you want to go in and what Madrid actually want.

Do you want to play a style of football that most of your fans enjoy? I dont think this Madrid do that.

But at the same time, you want winning football before it all..looking nice and losing has been done before, it aint gonna fly at a club like Madrid.

Maybe Del Bosque for yet another go around...but he is getting stale and I personally think he losing it so its not someone I would go for. I need some time for this one, I honestly dont know.

Yeah which is why I'm sort of holding on to the "mou should stay" thread for now. I'm not really sure who should come in to take Madrid into arguably it's most important phase. With spectres like Benitez on the horizon you can see why it would suck for us to drop the ball when we've finally had some stability.

Guys like Laudrup have been tipped for the job but mostly it's agreed upon that whoever succeeds Jose will have to be much more subdued.

Oh and the Del Bosque ship has sailed long ago. Although I would love one last run from him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 4 Feb - 3:20:34

And Makelele the "slave"?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 4 Feb - 3:22:01

The Franchise wrote:And Makelele the "slave"?

Now that's just racist No
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon 4 Feb - 3:23:41

buddytaller wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

rofl

So you believe Alonso and Arbeloa have fallen out with Mourinho, did you watch the last clasico, you've got to be kidding right?

That "Spaniards" are Iker and Ramos lol

Mourinho has "lost" the dressing room which also means Iker and Ramos lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 4 Feb - 3:23:43

buddytaller wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:

rofl

no i am saying that they are professionals, and they will side with reason over discord to meet objectives. but if asked, they will side with their spanish teamies. one thing you can see is obvious with mou is that he wants to win, even players that dont have the best relationship with him will see that, and they will meet there.

And the opinion of arbeloa and xabi holds no weight in the future of madrid, if anything, neither should be on the pitch for us next season and forward.

overall, mou and the locker room is not a great place, that's what matters, not what callejon think.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 4 Feb - 3:26:20

Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Yeah which is why I'm sort of holding on to the "mou should stay" thread for now. I'm not really sure who should come in to take Madrid into arguably it's most important phase. With spectres like Benitez on the horizon you can see why it would suck for us to drop the ball when we've finally had some stability.

Guys like Laudrup have been tipped for the job but mostly it's agreed upon that whoever succeeds Jose will have to be much more subdued.

Oh and the Del Bosque ship has sailed long ago. Although I would love one last run from him.

I agree, there is no obvious candidate. But there are some guys you might want to take a chance at, Pepe Mel gets alot of play from Nick for example.

I understand, its not easy. J

I mean I could say names like Klopp, but do I really believe it? Perhaps..but its not like their arent a myriad of issues you can speak about with him. For example, has I assume little knowledge about the league and the therefore the players/opponents in it.

He still though is a qualified a choice as any.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 4 Feb - 3:28:02

Zealous wrote:

the real problem is that we lack leadership at the top. what is great with mou is that he doesnt need that, he can do it all alone, and perez liked that because he had no tough decision to make. We are gonna be back with a sporting director next year as long as we dont hire a tyran like benitez. it's what i am worried about, that leaderhsip that allows the manager to work in the proper condition. I hope for perez he is kissing Hierro's ass as we speak.

and i think madrid is more than ready for a club with long term project this time around.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Mon 4 Feb - 3:29:16; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 4 Feb - 3:28:46

Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:And Makelele the "slave"?

Now that's just racist No

Mou's words not mine. Makelele was very angry with him over that, he might of got over it now I dont know, but not everyone falls under Mourinho's spell.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next