When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

+41
Rossoneri Ninja
Gil
chad4401
FennecFox7
Milantildeath
DeviAngel
CBarca
Muzza
Valkyrja
guest7
Arquitecto
zizzle
white_star
Lord Spencer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
BarrileteCosmico
sportsczy
kiranr
Pedram
Katy Perry
Die Borussen
Donuts
Dnmac4
Jack Daniels
windkick
The Franchise
donttreadonred
Mr Nick09
Zealous
billy_gr
LeBĂ©ninois
buddytaller
VanDeezNuts
iNFINITY9910
dronte
cyberman
BAYERN_MUNICH
lszanto
Onyx
crazzyblanco
45 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? - Page 11 Empty Re: When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:12 am

Gil wrote:Love Madrid so much. Figo, Cambiasso, Robben, Sneijder, Eto'o, Del Bosque, Makelele, Pellegrini etc etc Proud

They all make Madrid regret it later on! Save us Mou. :bow:

Why don't you go regret jumping on the wrong bandwagon. #plastic #trolololol #UMirin' #Comeatmebruh

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? - Page 11 Empty Re: When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:18 am

Let me just say that both sides in this "debate" have posted some pretty hilarious opinions. It's shocking how ridiculous most of your statements are right now Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:26 am

Rolling Eyes

100% tyrannical control in one of the most prestigious clubs in the world, with one of the most expensive squads in history, and he's managed... what in 3 years exactly? A CDR (meh...) and 1 La Liga. Full props for La Liga, but other than that, there hasn't been much.

In the meantime, he's embarrassed Madrid, disgraced legends, and made the club look like a circus while losing control over the dressing room. He plays football that makes me want to gouge out my stomach and eat my own entrails, and has continually tactically failed vs top teams.

Pellegrini might not have done quite well as Mourinho- but he was only given one year, not only that, but he was never given the squad or luxuries that Mourinho had. And his football was at least nice. Even then, Pellegrini finished just 3 points behind Barca, garnering 96 points in total. It's unfair to judge Pellegrini on just that one season tbh, he's not that type of manager.

Meanwhile, Mourinho is allowed to disgrace your team and for what? 1 La Liga? Don't Madrid think they're better than this, do they have self respect?

Personally I'm loving every second of it though tbh Laughing

He's been average, I'll give Mou that much.

What Pellegrini, Simeone, and Pepe Mel are doing atm is much more impressive and it's arguable each and every one of those could step in and do as Mourinho has done, but with integrity and respect.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:55 am

Disgraced legends? Like who? Valdano? He's not a Madrid legend, not even close.

Jose built a great side and managed to make one of the best Madrid teams ever. We could have won it all last year but it came down to the details in the end. That's all I'll ever ask of any manager.

Pellegrini is a nobody in football, he won't even get a foot note when he retires. Funny how people here saying Jose lost the dressing room and should go when Pellegrini also lost the dressing room but he should have been given a chance? That is ridiculous and a lot of you need a reality check when talking about Pellegrini. Nice guy and I like him but he's a no one and the only reason he has "supporters" is because people don't like Jose (he's brought a lot of that on himself tbf but he doesn't seem to care about that)

Jose made a team capable of taking on the best. People keep bringing up Schuster and other coaches but none of those guys had to deal with the Barcelona of today. As much as I hate to admit it the only reason we haven't won three leagues in a row is because Barcelona are really really good. This current Madrid team is the best one we've had in YEARS. Comfortably better than anything we've had post Del Bosque.

Has Jose made mistakes? Hell yeah a bunch and he'll have to live with the consequences eventually but I still like him and I won't apologise for that.

Real Madrid is a club that needs to win all the time. I love that attitude and tradition but I'm not stupid and neither are any of you (lol) no team can win everything all the time. Realistically all I want is for the team to be in position to win trophies, no more round of 16 exits for 7 straight years, no more early Copa exists, no more having an inferiority complex to other teams. Say what you will about Mourinho but those things disappeared when he arrived and he'll always have my respect for that.

Will he leave this summer? Yeah probably and I'm OK with that and it's probably the right decision, very few managers get 3 years here. Jose will leave the club in better state than when he found it. That for me is enough when considering what we've had to go through before he came. Madrid have a tradition of playing at the top level before Mourinho we simply were not doing that, not even close.

I'm not against giving guys like Pepe Mel a chance either. I was singing Betis's praises before any of you were watching their highlights let alone games. But don't crown the guy when he still hasn't achieved anything yet.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:13 am

Zealous wrote:
Gil wrote:Love Madrid so much. Figo, Cambiasso, Robben, Sneijder, Eto'o, Del Bosque, Makelele, Pellegrini etc etc Proud

They all make Madrid regret it later on! Save us Mou. :bow:

Why don't you go regret jumping on the wrong bandwagon. #plastic #trolololol #UMirin' #Comeatmebruh

If that's what you say bruh.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:44 am

Some lol worthy posts
Suddenly everyone is better than Mou, with that in mind i think Allegri is better than him banana
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:16 am

buddytaller wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:Currently, based on what Mourinho has accomplished at Real Madrid, he's in the same tier as Schuster, who won a La Liga. Mourinho's a better manager than Schuster, however it's about what Mourinho has won at Real Madrid.

If Mourinho manages to win the CL and CDR this season, then he'll have done a good job.

I doubt there'll be a highly rated manager available such as Mourinho for a long time. Just because there won't be one, doesn't mean Mourinho has to stay at Real Madrid forever.

Based on comments Mourinho makes, I doubt he wants to stay long term at Real Madrid. He says he wants to return to the EPL, Inter etc etc. Plus he's caused a lot of controversy at Real Madrid.

If Mourinho manages to win something this season, then he'll have given us instant success. Perez appointed him for instant success.

Schuster had to face a Barcelona side without Messi for most of the season, not taking anything away from him, but he couldn't replicate what he did that season in any year, and as usual Real Madrid were knocked out of the Champions League Semis by a Roma side which were with all due respect inferior to Real Madrid.

Mourinho has already won la liga, CDR and the Supercup in less than three season against an in form Barcelona with Messi almost always fit. That's the difference, I wouldn't mind an average coach like Schuster at Madrid if Barcelona were not so strong.

Half of schuster's team was injured...when you loose guys like m.diarra robben snejider van der vaart and rudd van nistelrooy...ur team kind of struggles. The reason he was sacked was because he said they couldnt beat barca in their current state. Something which we hear from mourinho every week. Calderon who was the president back then was backing schuster to the hilt and said after the sacking that he was sad to see schuster go but he just couldnt take that kind of an attitude from the madrid head coach. I absolutely love perez as president and feel that he should be madrid's president for some time to come but he really disappointed me by backing mourinho after he publicly gave up on the league while guys ramos said they'd still fight for the title. Hell even xavi said that madrid would never give up. Mourinho should have been fired the moment he gave up in public.
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:20 am

Valdano, Zidane, Michel, Iker and Hugo Sanchez. These are the guys i know have had a run in or three with Mou. Probably 2-3x this number that we don't know about. Not a legend... but we all know how he gets along with toril too.

Then you have the constant transferring of blame to the refs, press and players when something doesn't go right.

Then you have the complete fracturing of the locker room that was confirmed by Sara Carbonara.

Then you have the constant cries "i want to go to EPL" and "Portuguese grt ostracized in Spain".... this while being Madrid's manager.

The you have benching Iker for a stiff backup wihout letting Iker know beforehand... he found out when lineup was revealed to press 45 mins before game.

I mean ffs. Nobody's saying he's not a good manager... but he is an absolute f-in disgrace lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:33 am

vanDEEZ wrote:personally im not asking why mourinho shouldnt be manager, i think there are plenty of reasons why he shouldnt. but the main questions for me are:

what will the fall out be? who would be a replacement (also when)? and what type of player turnover should madrid expect.

I personally don't think you can bring a guy who doesn't have political equity so that he can stand up (respectfully lol) to the pressures at Madrid. Klopp, Conte, Laudrup and Rafa are the obvious 4. Pepe mel is good... but i think he would be eaten alive politically.

Flo is the worrisome one. Can he remain uninvolved?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:34 am

You RM fans can hope this happens but Roman sacked Mourinho for a reason.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:36 am

Lol. Calling Chelsea a plastic club for spending the amount they do is just ironic, Zealous.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:02 am

How did this thread get to 15 pages? He isn't coming back, RA wants long term, he isn't long term.

He'll get sacked or see out the year and move to France or back to italy IMO.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:43 am

Tbh, I never expected that Madrid fans will evolve to followers of a manager rather than the team.
I was having discussions with some of my best friends that happen to be Madridistas and they even proceed to say that Madrid’s management did not leave Mou to work with the way he wants. All this, while guys like Valdano, Zidane etc have been practically sidelined for Mou to run the show alone. You can even stumble upon opinions supporting that having Mou on the team is far more crucial than having Casilas, Ramos and co.
Eventually I can see a bunch of “Madridistas” becoming hardcore PSG fans or whatever club hire him next.
Anyway, without attempting to judge the decision to sack him as a good or bad one, I just cannot understand the unrest in Madrid camp in the event of his departure, especially when he has evidently fall out with half of the squad
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:27 am

billy_gr wrote:Tbh, I never expected that Madrid fans will evolve to followers of a manager rather than the team.
I was having discussions with some of my best friends that happen to be Madridistas and they even proceed to say that Madrid’s management did not leave Mou to work with the way he wants. All this, while guys like Valdano, Zidane etc have been practically sidelined for Mou to run the show alone. You can even stumble upon opinions supporting that having Mou on the team is far more crucial than having Casilas, Ramos and co.
Eventually I can see a bunch of “Madridistas” becoming hardcore PSG fans or whatever club hire him next.
Anyway, without attempting to judge the decision to sack him as a good or bad one, I just cannot understand the unrest in Madrid camp in the event of his departure, especially when he has evidently fall out with half of the squad

What the .... are you talking about ? none of us are hardcore Mourinho supporter unless you're generalizing Madrid fans based on a certain Mou fan.

Just because we're realistic and think sacking the coach will not do us any good doesn't mean we're Mou fan ffs. heck i was the one asking for his head when drew with Espanyol at the Santiago Bernabeu but then i realized that anyone that is gonna replace him will most likely be an inferior coach and needs time to built his team and there's no such things as patient in Madrid fans dictionary. just like i said, if we sack Mou we'll be again thrown into the cycle of sacking coaches after 1,2 years.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:30 am

Pedram wrote:
billy_gr wrote:Tbh, I never expected that Madrid fans will evolve to followers of a manager rather than the team.

What the .... are you talking about ? none of us are hardcore Mourinho supporter unless you're generalizing Madrid fans based on a certain Mou fan.

Just because we're realistic and think sacking the coach will not do us any good doesn't mean we're Mou fan ffs. heck i was the one asking for his head when drew with Espanyol at the Santiago Bernabeu but then i realized that anyone that is gonna replace him will most likely be an inferior coach and needs time to built his team and there's no such things as patient in Madrid fans dictionary. just like i said, if we sack Mou we'll be again thrown into the cycle of sacking coaches after 1,2 years.
So you rather keep this Madrid squad under the same management, (third place behind both your rivals) rather then risk getting a new management that couldn't possibly get worse?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:40 am

Donuts wrote:
Pedram wrote:

So you rather keep this Madrid squad under the same management, (third place behind both your rivals) rather then risk getting a new management that couldn't possibly get worse?

Read the thread fully, other Madrid fans have already explained why we're 3rd, it's a combination of a lot of factors. yes Mourinho is also to blame for our form in La Liga but that's not a reason to sack him, you don't sack a coach because his team failed to keep the motivation for winning the league again.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:43 am

In Madrid's history you do sack a coach for not succeeding, why is Mourinho an exception.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:46 am

Donuts wrote:In Madrid's history you do sack a coach for not succeeding, why is Mourinho an exception.

Because there's a begin for everything ? because we don't want to go that route again ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:49 am

leave them pedram, cules will never accept the fact that mou has done more good to madrid than bad

you guys need to decide wether its on the pitch quality and trophy hunting we are talking about or prestige & the team's image cause its getting annoying
you have guys saying he created a GOAT madrid side and then the other guy comes and says 'but he fired real madrid legends, poked villanova or benched iker!..
like WTF?

you have cbarca saying there is no coach that will come after mou and do worse than him.. im enjoying this..
like WTF? what the hell you are enjoying? the league you lost last year? or the super-cup this season? or the latest classico which you couldn't win even with that line-up of ours, the game which you supposedly would win 2-6 or something haha.
do you know whats worse than that? 2002-2006

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:50 am

odd lol if you were to be right, which I completely doubt, that Madrid would consider getting a long term manager and start with Mourinho - a manager that leaves after two years and is known to be a short term success type of leader.
--- and lol at Idiot whats your deal, I am not insulting just asking for opinion your so quick to tell everyone to shut up and not even discuss something being asked which would ruin the whole point in a forum
"ignore them because they disagree with me, but listen to me because I want to shove what I believe down your throat"
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:58 am

im not that strong tbh

but i hate this, it goes like a domino, truth is you guys have no clue what you r talking about, its clearly the hatred that gets in the way while im not biased cause right now im not saying mou did ''perfect'' at madrid

i just dont accept that he did average either and thats were we disagree, cause for me he did good, and the only reason he did not do good for you its either cause you are barca fans or casual haters such as arq nick or sports

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:02 am

Mou will be gone soon enough and he'll be forgotten even sooner since he's really achieved nothing worthy of note in Madrid. Only way he achieves anything noteworthy instead of just being a sideshow phony is if Madrid miraculously win CL this year... that's it. Otherwise, he's the little freak midget you see at the circus: He gets noticed and shocks you... but in the long run, you remember the trapeze artists and the elephant trainers because they are worthy of note (in our case, the players).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:03 am

You sound like a boy, again when someone disagrees with you, you quickly label them as a hater.
I have no reason whatsoever to hate Mourinho, he'd have to offend me first to hate him, I respect him for what he's done with his clubs but his time with Madrid is nothing but a downward slope right now.
and I get you, you cannot accept he did a bad job because he is an idol to you and you invested way to much of your appreciation to him to see the situation how it really is.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:08 am

Donuts wrote:odd lol if you were to be right, which I completely doubt, that Madrid would consider getting a long term manager and start with Mourinho - a manager that leaves after two years and is known to be a short term success type of leader.
--- and lol at Idiot whats your deal, I am not insulting just asking for opinion your so quick to tell everyone to shut up and not even discuss something being asked which would ruin the whole point in a forum
"ignore them because they disagree with me, but listen to me because I want to shove what I believe down your throat"

Long term manager or not, at the moment he's the best we can have and i see no strong reason to sack him at the middle of season when we're still alive in other two competitions.

Last edited by Pedram on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:08 am

sportsczy wrote:Mou will be gone soon enough and he'll be forgotten even sooner since he's really achieved nothing worthy of note in Madrid. Only way he achieves anything noteworthy instead of just being a sideshow phony is if Madrid miraculously win CL this year... that's it. Otherwise, he's the little freak midget you see at the circus: He gets noticed and shocks you... but in the long run, you remember the trapeze artists and the elephant trainers because they are worthy of note (in our case, the players).
nah more like the dark knight and he will leave exactly like batman died in tdkr, doing something great.

Donuts wrote:You sound like a boy, again when someone disagrees with you, you quickly label them as a hater.
I have no reason whatsoever to hate Mourinho, he'd have to offend me first to hate him, I respect him for what he's done with his clubs but his time with Madrid is nothing but a downward slope right now.
and I get you, you cannot accept he did a bad job because he is an idol to you and you invested way to much of your appreciation to him to see the situation how it really is.
i am a boy, you have a reason to hate him, if you followed barca long enough, that reason would be his chelsea, his inter and his madrid now all of them managed to stop your precious barca,
just like the way you and most dislike chelsea for what they did to you last season.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:13 am

lmao I really do not hate anyone in the footballing world because we are just viewers, it'd be silly to hate someone for doing their job had there been foul play then yeah I'd dislike them but honestly I can consider Bacelonas past years as success and couldn't get greedy with a UEFA trophy every year.
and no I do not dislike chelsea, unlike you when the team I follow does bad I do not blame everyone else and look at the source.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next