When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

+41
Rossoneri Ninja
Gil
chad4401
FennecFox7
Milantildeath
DeviAngel
CBarca
Muzza
Valkyrja
guest7
Arquitecto
zizzle
white_star
Lord Spencer
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
BarrileteCosmico
sportsczy
kiranr
Pedram
Katy Perry
Die Borussen
Donuts
Dnmac4
Jack Daniels
windkick
The Franchise
donttreadonred
Mr Nick09
Zealous
billy_gr
LeBĂ©ninois
buddytaller
VanDeezNuts
iNFINITY9910
dronte
cyberman
BAYERN_MUNICH
lszanto
Onyx
crazzyblanco
45 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? - Page 13 Empty Re: When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

Post by jibers Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:40

likeastar wrote:Flo will stay, he'll buy 2-3 galacticos and then he will be the president of the only team that won UCL 2 times in a row in modern football. :bow:

If you are joking then this is just borderline trolling,
if you are serious then you truly are delusional.

Perez is a great business man, overall he has been an atrocious president.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? - Page 13 Empty Re: When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea??

Post by Donuts Tue 05 Feb 2013, 21:40

sportsczy wrote:PSG about to lose my support lol.
Well Idiot and other "madrid fans" will even out your lose of support Smile
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 05 Feb 2013, 22:28

Come to PSG Mou :bow:

save us from Carlo :facepalm:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue 05 Feb 2013, 22:54

what? couple of weeks back you hated the possibility of mou joining psg..

or you r being ironic and i did not get it Laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue 05 Feb 2013, 23:04

LOL if we win CL with Mou When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? - Page 13 Tevez
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue 05 Feb 2013, 23:22

Balague pulling stuff out of his ass again, he was the same "expert" that claimed Pep was not moving to Bayern when Sky Italia broke the story, only for him to backtrack a few days later. PSG are content with Ancelloti, I don't think he's going any where soon and Mourinho has already said he'd not going to coach in France.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 06 Feb 2013, 19:14

even cadena cope are saying that perez is planning ahead knowing mourinho is out for sure.

according to them, Jese and Carvajal will be in the first team and some big names like Silva's are talked about.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed 06 Feb 2013, 23:01

Mamad wrote:LOL if we win CL with Mou When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? - Page 13 Tevez

And what if you don't?

buddytaller wrote:Balague pulling stuff out of his ass again, he was the same "expert" that claimed Pep was not moving to Bayern when Sky Italia broke the story, only for him to backtrack a few days later. PSG are content with Ancelloti, I don't think he's going any where soon and Mourinho has already said he'd not going to coach in France.

Are you just upset that your going to have to support PSG now? It's ok they are a perfect club for a gloryhunter lots of money and good players. The owners striving to win trophies I am sure you will fit right in. I think Nick might be accepting applications get it while it's still available.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed 06 Feb 2013, 23:14

white_star wrote:
Mamad wrote:LOL if we win CL with Mou When will mourinho get the sack and will he rejoin chelsea?? - Page 13 Tevez

And what if you don't?

buddytaller wrote:Balague pulling stuff out of his ass again, he was the same "expert" that claimed Pep was not moving to Bayern when Sky Italia broke the story, only for him to backtrack a few days later. PSG are content with Ancelloti, I don't think he's going any where soon and Mourinho has already said he'd not going to coach in France.

Are you just upset that your going to have to support PSG now? It's ok they are a perfect club for a gloryhunter lots of money and good players. The owners striving to win trophies I am sure you will fit right in. I think Nick might be accepting applications get it while it's still available.

Get a life man.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu 07 Feb 2013, 00:13

white_star wrote:Are you just upset that your going to have to support PSG now? It's ok they are a perfect club for a gloryhunter lots of money and good players. The owners striving to win trophies I am sure you will fit right in. I think Nick might be accepting applications get it while it's still available.

I usually don't respond to such silly comments but I'm making an exception, this forum is about sharing opinions, silly comments like this only serves to derail threads. You should reflect on this quote by Mark Twain "It is often better to keep one's mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13