The Sanchez
Zealous
gondov
BarrileteCosmico
Beautiful Football
33 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by CBarca Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:36 am

Brady with the Tello haterade as usual skipping over my entire post about Tello's predictability and just going ahead and saying "yeah he's predictable and sucks" Rolling Eyes

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Copa del Rey | SF (Second leg) | FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by windkick Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:01 am

Sucks so bad he is our third leading scoring forward with only like 4 full matches worth of mins to his name. Dare him try to run and open up spaces.

Btw, does anybody else fully expect us to get rail roaded pretty bad tomorrow? I full expect it
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:37 am

I'm positive that if we take Fab off early tomorrow and replace him with Tello/Villa on then we have a chance but if we leave Iniesta/Fab on for 70 or longer, then we will lose.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:43 am

I make no predictions about tomorrow.

As bad as we are atm, Madrid are just as bad, if not worse.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:50 am

CBarca wrote:I make no predictions about tomorrow.

As bad as we are atm, Madrid are just as bad, if not worse.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:12 am

Just play with width up front please. I don't care how its done, but if I see Iniesta and Cesc in the same areas doing the same thing and crowding the central area then I'll tear my hair out.

Move it wide, side to side, stretch them. I hope Villa coming off early vs Sevilla is an indication he's earned a start. Its a joke the treatment he's getting.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:11 pm

This Tello discussion is weird.

1. It was one game Arbeloa had him up, just one

2. It was Tello's first Classico, or at least his first Classico playing real minutes. He was clearly nervous, anyone could see that. It effected his confidence.

3. That game was coming up to a year ago? You think he hasnt progressed in a year?

4. Yall speak is if we have better options.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Tello has improved out of sight in my opinion... He looks much more mature and assured in his decision making. This has significantly improved his passing game as well. I'd be very happy to see him play.

Also, its funny. People said he sucked in that game. Pep didn't, he said he played well. I also defend him... Since Arbeloa 'owned' him, why did he let him have a few goalscoring chances that a more well seasoned player would have taken? Tello could have been a hero, he just lacked the cool head, but he was doing 80% of his job right.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Play Villa ffs… it’s not that hard.
The guy can shot and make runs… that’s all we need
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 pm

You kidding? Cesc creativity and passing are much more important brah.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:08 pm

same old lineup.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:13 pm

I tell you, if Fàbregas plays in your midfield you might as well not watch the match because Madrid are sure to put a few past you in the first half alone. It is clear to me that Madrid will press high up the pitch (for the first 25 minutes at least). Having someone like Fàbregas in your midfield will lower your chances of retaining possession by a large margin.

Also I agree that Adriano should play instead of Alba. The Spaniard has begun to show how mediocre he is in the past few weeks, especially as a defender. I bet all of you are wondering why you let him go in the first place Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:14 pm

lol just saw the line-up.

Good luck Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Laughing

We are a joke.

I hope we can win despite of it, but then again, doesnt that only give some kind of justification for line up?

Its a lose-lose situation either way.

I wish I knew who to blame for this, Roura, Tito or both.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:58 pm

I am so mad I ain't watching. Maybe I'll change my mind later. F**k me.

If Cesc gets one more yellow he'll be out for the final. If we make it I hope he gets one - nothing personal with Cesc but I'd much rather see Villa start than him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:03 pm

I just saw the line-up and now Im not too optimistic.

I cant predict the final score as this is not about tactics or anything,it'll be about if the players are on good form or not.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Just what the hell am I watching? The master of tiki taka, by far the world's best passing team, cannot string together one passing move. One passing move. If I thought I would ever see this day I certainly didn't think it would happen so soon. Our worst performance at least as a passing side.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 pm

I actually think Madrid are very crap. Just tells you how much crappier Barcelona are.

I'm sad for Messi though, he needs a psychiatrist. And Pipita has been pretty much invisible. Sad
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:02 pm

As usual, Barca have 0 shots on target in the first half.

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 pm

To be honest Messi almost scored twice (first few minutes and the free kick). But yeah, Madrid have got their tactics spot on while Roura...well...he'll be responsible for eliminating your team out of the two competitions. Hell, if you didn't have such a big advantage in La Liga you would have probably lost that one too Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Why can't we play with a striker as well as Messi when Messi thinks he's a CM nowadays? How many times has there not been anybody in the box?
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 pm

and we are out.
two competitions jordi roura. got us kicked out of
great.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:30 pm

Reverse manita coming up. I'll be a true fan and watch this torture till the end.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:31 pm

Roura :facepalm:
Barca :facepalm:
What we have become...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:32 pm

rofl
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:34 pm

messixaviesta wrote:Reverse manita coming up. I'll be a true fan and watch this torture till the end.
till the end!
tello will save us Neutral
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next