CBarca
McLewis
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Bellabong
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SimCity on its way to becoming the worst reviewed product on Amazon Empty SimCity on its way to becoming the worst reviewed product on Amazon

Post by Bellabong Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:31 pm

http://www.amazon.com/SimCity-Limited-Edition-Pc/product-reviews/B007FTE2VW/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Even the 5 star reviews are sarcastic trolling Laughing

EA :facepalm:
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

SimCity on its way to becoming the worst reviewed product on Amazon Empty Re: SimCity on its way to becoming the worst reviewed product on Amazon

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:03 pm

I honestly find Amazon to be a terrible place to judge video game reviews. People on that site seem to be upset at the world, but I have no issues when it comes said customers reviewing other items.

I use metacritic if I want to check reviews for a video game I am interested in buying.

P.S. While I have no issue with facepalming EA, maybe we should think to facepalm the customers who continue to buy their products...

Back to top Go down

SimCity on its way to becoming the worst reviewed product on Amazon Empty Re: SimCity on its way to becoming the worst reviewed product on Amazon

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:05 pm

THC 10 wrote:
P.S. While I have no issue with facepalming EA, maybe we should think to facepalm the customers who continue to buy their products...

SimCity on its way to becoming the worst reviewed product on Amazon 51-ZQsGqHCL._AA300_

smoking
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Mind pointing out where I deny being a customer? Not to mention that I enjoy Fifa, so I have no issue dropping my $65.01 a year on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:20 pm

This review is from: SimCity - Limited Edition (DVD-ROM)
I was looking for something new for my computer, when I stumbled upon this game on Amazon and decided, what the heck, lets give it a shot!

I have to say it far exceeds my expectations.

Thankfully, the game never actually loads. I was looking for a program where I could zone out, and stare at my computer screen in a meditative state for hours on end with no interuptions.

There's no actual gameplay, sound effects, or graphics to distract you from your meditation.

You may be forced to run the same "Tutorial" over and over again, but don't worry about that minor problem, because as soon as you exit the tutorial you'll be returned to a program that blissfully crashes or just, never logs onto any server succesfully, once again giving you peace and quiet.

Incredible job EA, will there be a sequel?

rofl

Amazon actually removed the DD version from their store already because of bad reviews.

I like the game, but man the server BS is annoying as hell. It's getting slightly better but the first couple days were terrible, and most of the time you still end up in a 19min queue just for the chance to connect to the server.

http://kotaku.com/5989350/nfl-punter-kicks-the-crap-out-of-ea-and-simcity
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:30 pm

THC 10 wrote:Mind pointing out where I deny being a customer? Not to mention that I enjoy Fifa, so I have no issue dropping my $65.01 a year on it.

I was just trying to have some fun Sad no need to be like that Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:30 pm

THC 10 wrote:Not to mention that I enjoy Fifa, so I have no issue dropping my $65.01 a year on it.

QFT

Anyways, my co workers have been trying to get me to buy SimCity for the past 2 weeks and I have been very coy about it. Turns out I was right to be. Not really my style of game anyway, but I would've given it a go if not for this outage that's going on. Think I'll wait until they hash this out and kick out a DLC or 2.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:32 pm

:wub: I lack any ability to gauge tone via text and I hope I did not come across as angry Sad

I just write in such a way that can come off as cereal.

Lettuce try this again... Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:34 pm

QFT?

I now know how old man Dani felt the other day in chat...

You darn kids (*shakes fist in anger) and your acronyms/abbreviations

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Dom Laughing

QFT means quoted for truth.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Oh jesus, how is one supposed to keep track of all these things?

I remember the simple days of brb and lol, what happened to those days? 56k dial up that did not allow you to use AOL when you were grounded and so many other delights.

P.S. Pagers, oh how I miss thee.

P.S. P.S I remember when SimCity was the big thing in elementary school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:45 pm

I know what you mean, it is hard to keep up with these young whippersnappers.

Also i should be honest i had to google it to find out what it means Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:56 am

yyyyyyoooooooolllllllllooooooooooo
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:53 pm

CBarca wrote:yyyyyyoooooooolllllllllooooooooooo

I get it! During a windy day on the beach, a chicken decided to start strafe-walking after studying a crab, God didn't intend for chicken to strafe-walk like crabs, so he/she/it transformed the chicken back into an egg, the egg had already caught speed from the chicken's strafe-walk, it kept rolling sideways like a boulder rolling down a hillside, god shouted "enough of this non-sense", and turned the egg into Paris Hilton, anorectic Paris Hilton got blown sideways by a gust of wind created by the egg's rapid rotation, she was doing cartwheels, God turned her back into an egg again.. "If only I could simulate these creatures and scenarios, somehow", God said.

And that's how your comment is related to the topic of this thread.

Just thinking outside the box :coffee:

Last edited by Thimmy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:15 pm

common we all know EA is the anus that keeps shiting

fifa I believe is their top seller so there is no way they will mess it up
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Lol how did you get that?

You know me too well Thimmy Razz
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:48 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Dom Laughing

QFT means quoted for truth.
Stupidest saying ever. Quoted for truth? who the f says that? the internet :facepalm:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:09 am

QFT is one of the oldest internet speaks

The modern trend is

This.

But QFT is used pretty much all the time everywhere. This forum in general is pretty out of touch with the rest of the internet anyways.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:19 am

Also using ^ to agree with a post, not just it meaning I'm replying to this post. Though that's mostly in Instant Messaging sort of chats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:45 am

TBH SC13 really disappointed me with it's city size limit.

Only the curved roads intrigued me. Very Happy
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:49 am

never liked the Sims tbh
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

we used to rock SimTower back in elementary school.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:10 pm

spanky wrote:we used to rock SimTower back in elementary school.
Oh that game is just fun.. Loved it back then.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:15 pm

I thought QFT was quick find thread rofl

**** kids and their damn technology. Bring back National service. Etc, etc.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:09 pm

People expected EA's servers to not be shite? rofl

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next