McAgger
The Nature Boy
dmize
The Franchise
LeSwagg James
33 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sun May 26, 2013 7:58 am

Memphis rofl
John Hollinger
the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Mj-laughing

You can only rely on random ass Quincy Pondexter threes for so long. Conley and Gasol were have been great, but that's not enough. Spurs have defended them great.

edit: I was going to make a post earlier today about how the news of Duncans divorce was going to bring out the angry Duncan which would mean bad news for Memphis. He showed that, especially in OT.

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Facegasol
gave him his best Robben on Weidenfeller impression

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 19 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Sun May 26, 2013 10:12 pm

SA laying the smack down. You knows funny?

Spurs putting Leonard on Conely in the clutch mucking up the offence. Parker on useless Prince.

You think Pop is letting Parker check Gay? Lol

And agree abot Lebron, he has to pull up...just like Melo he hasn't figured it.

Lebron got to defend George much better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHXfc3UlNfY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

As you can see at the end, way too easy.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon May 27, 2013 6:20 am

Great game by the Heat, the pressure is back on Indy now.. Must win game 4 imo

LeBron son'd George on the block Proud

Haslem :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 27, 2013 6:46 am

Hibbert went to take a dump in the middle of the game for like 15 minutes. rofl Probably cost his side the game. HEAT dominated the lane and got everything at the rim when he was gone.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 28, 2013 4:56 am

Spurs sweep the Grizzlies, headed to their 5th NBA finals. Tony Parker was just a freakin maestro out there, really all series/playoffs. He finished with 37 points on 15-21 Shocked

I guess when I said they'd win in 5, I was giving too much credit to Memphis Laughing. Randolph had a really rough series, but that's really not surprising. When the trade was made, you knew above average defensive teams would dial in on their frontcourt. They were throwing 2-3 guys at Randolph all series, SA wasn't worried about leaving Prince or Allen or even Pondexter(who started making them pay, but I still maintain he's a scrub along the lines of Boobie Gibson).

Mike Conley did his thing this playoffs though and imo was the main reason they got as far as they did. If they can get a couple perimeter weapons, they'll be even more improved(also get Ed Davis in the rotation next season). They won't make it out of the West regardless, they had their chance this year, but they'll be a better team.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue May 28, 2013 5:14 am

Tony Parker is unreal. The amount of energy he expends on every possession with those multiple screen and rolls, backdoor cuts, off the ball runs and penetrating to the rim is absolutely unbelievable.

Original Big 3 vs the latest one. Should be good.

Last edited by Gil on Tue May 28, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue May 28, 2013 6:42 am

Spurs will not loose. They are all in now. They are the ultimate in terms of denying championships from the teams with all the hype. Tim Duncan is going to have a ring for every finger
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue May 28, 2013 7:49 am

I'm torn between who I want to see win. If you asked me at the beginning of the season I would've said LeBron getting his second ring no doubt. But the Spurs are everything that's right about sports in general. It's hard to root against them.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue May 28, 2013 10:14 am

Tmac to get a ring! :bow:
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 28, 2013 1:27 pm

Said a long time ago I feel Parker is one of, if not the best point in the game. Don't have the numbers but that's because of the Spurs shared responsiblity offence.

Grizzlies suffered without Gay, don't care what anyones stats say. Zbo really struggle vs length of Duncan and Splitter and it was made worse his isoed were happered so bad by Memphis having non sbooters/creators.

Pacers are odd. I only caught the 1st half of game 3 but they went away from the Hibbert screen and roll..still got his points but I feel like the tempo was too high and hoth teams we're shooting so well...games like that Pacers cant win. Not going to beat Miami with Anderson and Haslem combining for like 25.

They also might want double Lebron in the post when anderson is in the game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 28, 2013 2:08 pm

TMac leading the Spurs to the finals!!!
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue May 28, 2013 5:57 pm

T-Mac Finals MVP :coffee:

I agree with Pop in that Parker has been the best PG this year.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed May 29, 2013 4:19 am

D Wade fxcking sucks!
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 29, 2013 4:25 am

I said it.

Refs in control of who they want to win.
They amount of fouls that are getting called for simple drives to the paint is shocking.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed May 29, 2013 4:43 am

The Pacers man. Theyre making it so hard for the Heat, damn.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed May 29, 2013 4:54 am

Swagg wrote:D Wade fxcking sucks!

He does right now but he definitely didn't travel on that step back in the last 30 seconds or whatever. Went back and watched it a few times. He took two steps. Picked up the dribble with his right foot down, step back with the left and re planted the right(if thats a travel, every step back jumper ever taken is a travel). Lame call at that point in the game.

Can't believe but I'm typing this, but the Heat got shafted by the refs, especially late in the game. One of the worst officiated games I've seen in a while, on both ends. And no surprise, Joey "I'm the show" Crawford is right in the middle of it.

This just sets up an even more epic game 5 Cool
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed May 29, 2013 5:22 am

Nah man, that move usually is not a travel but he did it too slowly.. U gotta do it in one motion, he stood on his one leg for too long
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed May 29, 2013 6:17 am

^ Standing on one leg too long has nothing to do with whether it was a travel or not Laughing I don't even.

Wades done that his whole career, but this one wasn't fluid and looked hitchy. Live I thought it was a travel until I replayed it a couple times.

After the catch took a dribble, his right foot was down, he picked up his dribble, stepped back with his left foot(which should be allowed his pivot, not the right) and then stepped back with his right. When his right foot was down he hadn't picked up the dribble yet, so not a step. Two steps. Not a travel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5kVKPwLlDk

after the catch, and before he started the stepback was the closest I saw to a travel, and even then I don't think so. You see the pivot shuffle like that virtually every play

Last edited by dmize on Wed May 29, 2013 6:34 am; edited 2 times in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed May 29, 2013 6:28 am

Look when he was stepping back on his left foot, dafuq was that shit? There was a stutter in his movement.. If you hold it too long it IS a travel.. Why not just let every player be able to jump on one foot, chill for a few seconds, and if there is nothing there hop back on the other foot and shoot then?

The game got killed off with all of those offensive rebounds by the Pacers late, I think on two plays within the last 2 min they got 2/3 offensive rebounds each time.. Unacceptable

Btw Hibbert is the luckiest low post player I have ever seen, almost all of his hooks clank of the *bleep* rim and then go in.. Ridiculous the amount of rolls he gets ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed May 29, 2013 1:14 pm

That's not luck brah lol

He's got a good touch, as in he always gets good arc and spin on the ball. When you have that it will come off the rim softer.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu May 30, 2013 3:16 am

He's but it happens like 80% of the time with this guy ffs
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri May 31, 2013 4:14 am

1 win away now, LeBron showed once again why he's the best in the world :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 31, 2013 4:47 am

This is what happens when the Pacers don't get to the line and the back court just flat out sucks.
Lance Stephenson is so odd and erratic.
I was hoping for a 7 game series, but if the back court struggle to feed the big boys and can't knock down shots, it'll be done on Saturday.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri May 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Chris Anderson: should he have been tossed? At the very least it should've been Birdman only getting a tech.

Udonis Haslem was a big factor in the second half when he started hitting everything from that baseline, including 3 in a row I think.

Wade and Bosh played a combined 74 minutes, for 17 points. Wade out rebounded Bosh. Miami still wins. Odd night.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri May 31, 2013 11:57 pm

Miami need a legitimate big whos only job will be to bang and rebound, some interesting reconstruction needs to be made this off-season.

D-Wade: Nothing to say here but, sort your knee out or retire. It's getting annoying to watch.
Bosh: Needs help in the paint but he could and SHOULD be playing a lot better.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:11 am

They played some great team D in the 2nd half - really good inside outside rotations to cutoff Hibbert and West - as well as Stephenson's driving lanes...and Indiana weren't hitting their jumpers.

Still it basically came down to Lebron being unplayable in the third.

They can win game 6 if role players come to play - as bad as Wade and Bosh were, Indiana's role guys were worse. Virtually nothing outside George, Hibbert and West -- which particularly facilitated Miami's defense.

If Hill and the other point gives them some production - they'll be in it.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next