McAgger
The Nature Boy
dmize
The Franchise
LeSwagg James
33 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:11 am

They played some great team D in the 2nd half - really good inside outside rotations to cutoff Hibbert and West - as well as Stephenson's driving lanes...and Indiana weren't hitting their jumpers.

Still it basically came down to Lebron being unplayable in the third.

They can win game 6 if role players come to play - as bad as Wade and Bosh were, Indiana's role guys were worse. Virtually nothing outside George, Hibbert and West -- which particularly facilitated Miami's defense.

If Hill and the other point gives them some production - they'll be in it.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:34 am

Le Samourai wrote:
If Hill and the other point gives them some production - they'll be in it.

Hill yeah, but if you're counting on DJ Augustine in a playoff game you already lost.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:42 am

I wish dightmare could go go man, sign and trade and leave for cry sake
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:06 am

Dwyane Wade and Bosh right now are a fcking joke. Need to get yanked and put in Allen and Battier.
Fcking joke.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:48 am

D Wade needs to get shipped out after this year, he's a shell of his former self.. Don't think he will ever be healthy again
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:57 am

Swagg wrote:D Wade needs to get shipped out after this year, he's a shell of his former self.. Don't think he will ever be healthy again

It's been 2 years of this rubbish. Get surgery, if it means being out even for the beginning of next season, do it.
Bosh, I know he isn't getting much help but he flat out sucks right now.
Miller in that short spurt has played better than them ALL series.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:32 am

Wade is more useless than sack of bricks. I don't see anyway LeBron staying with the Heat after next season when his contract is up. Kyrie and James should be something :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:43 am

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Lebronflop_original

lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Zealous wrote:the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Lebronflop_original

lol

Disgraceful.
BIG fine needed and they should publicly shame him. Have adverts banners showing this crap. This is about the 4th time in this series alone LBJ has done this.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:23 pm

They won't do any of that ... It just happens that the premiere flopper in the league is also it's best player ... Proud
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Definitely a flop but that's not that bad...

Both George and Stevenson do the same thing on offense though; they throw their elbow/forearm out constantly. Borderline illegal but they know how much they can extend that arm before it's not a foul(at least PG does). There's been a couple times where both of them should've been called for an offensive foul.

Yes he flopped but there was contact there at least(Stephenson did an similar flop in game 5 which he got away with after just getting fined)

LeBron saying "flopping isn't even a bad thing" was pretty lame though. No wonder he fouled out the next game Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:32 am

Meh that doesn't warrant a fine like his last flop..

If we don't win tomorrow the rest of my year will be ruined, Wade and/or Bosh better show up smoking
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:38 am

Tony parker wtf did I just watch Shocked
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:39 am

Beaten by a lucky shot..

Wade missing that layup at the end to kill off any chance of a comeback :facepalm:

Last edited by Swagg on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:40 am

That was a HUGE shot.

No idea how that went in. Shocked
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:45 am

Tony Parker is definitely the best 1 in the League and probably a Top 3 player as things stand.

Norris Cole, Tony Allen, Lebron etc he's torched everything coaches have thrown at him.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:47 am

Gil wrote:Tony Parker is definitely the best 1 in the League and probably a Top 3 player as things stand.

Norris Cole, Tony Allen, Lebron etc he's torched everything coaches have thrown at him.

He didn't 'torch' LeBron... scratch

Gil what happened to you? You used to be a reasonable poster now it seems all you do is engage in hyberbole. scratch
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:59 am

Spurs :bow: Parker is too good. I haven't seen anybody, any team, stop Parker in his prime.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:01 am

What a shot by Parker :bow: . Not lucky really, I mean the guys midrange is deadly, he got open at the last second of the shot clock. I would call it clutch.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:05 am

It was perfect defense from the Heat as well.

That was an amazing shot, it needs to be put in super slow-mo.

TP9 :bow:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:08 am

izzy wrote:
Gil wrote:Tony Parker is definitely the best 1 in the League and probably a Top 3 player as things stand.

Gil what happened to you? You used to be a reasonable poster now it seems all you do is engage in hyberbole. scratch

He hit one of the greatest finals shots of all time with LeBron guarding him.

You are right though, LBJ was only on him for like 2/3 possessions so using the word "torch" is a huge exaggeration. But you know what I meant ffs.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:10 am

Gil wrote:
izzy wrote:

He hit one of the greatest finals shots of all time with LeBron guarding him.

You are right though, LBJ was only on him for like 2/3 possessions so using the word "torch" is a huge exaggeration. But you know what I meant ffs.

I don't know about all-time...

But there was a switch which had Bosh on him and then Parker fell, LBJ poked the ball away and TP gathered quickly and threw it up.

It was a BIG shot though.

Last edited by izzy on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:15 am

It was perfect D until LeBron bit a lil too early

Another deplorable game from Chris Bosh :facepalm: I mean 5 rebounds? That's become his norm

Wade was great in the 2nd quarter then lost all aggressiveness in the 4th/2nd half. Battier is in a horrible, horrible slump. I read he was shooting 22% coming into the Finals, another 0-3 won't help. Way too many late shot clock bail out type shots that didn't drop, like from Chalmers, Bosh.

The Spurs, Parker was fantastic and so was Duncan as expected. Danny Green stepped up an hit big threes, and I thougth Leonard was great both on the glass and defending LeBron. They actually got outrebounded which is pretty surprising but LeBron really did most of that damage.

This is going to be a crazy series
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:32 am

I don't watch basketball but I had the WatchESPN app, so why not?

And I saw only like half 3rd quarter then stuck on for the rest. That shot from Parker! Amazing and clutch. Nothing really "lucky" about it.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:33 am

dmize wrote:It was perfect D until LeBron bit a lil too early

Another deplorable game from Chris Bosh :facepalm: I mean 5 rebounds? That's become his norm

Wade was great in the 2nd quarter then lost all aggressiveness in the 4th/2nd half. Battier is in a horrible, horrible slump. I read he was shooting 22% coming into the Finals, another 0-3 won't help. Way too many late shot clock bail out type shots that didn't drop, like from Chalmers, Bosh.

The Spurs, Parker was fantastic and so was Duncan as expected. Danny Green stepped up an hit big threes, and I thougth Leonard was great both on the glass and defending LeBron. They actually got outrebounded which is pretty surprising but LeBron really did most of that damage.

This is going to be a crazy series

Agree.

Battier. No idea what's going on.

The rebounding, I know it's LeBron, but he had like 18. That shouldn't happen if your the Heat. Bosh should be grabbing those and allowing Miami to intiate the fast break.

Bosh 5, LeBron 18. That's wrong, very wrong.
Also, Ray should play more minutes in my opinion when Wade ain't on the floor, when him and LeBron run their screens, he seems to always be free. He'll knock down more than half if he keeps getting open like that.

Bosh is the only worry.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:44 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Parker and Duncan are taking this kid down in 7 :coffee:

From the Lebron fan club thread, its happening gents :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next