halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 11 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Clandestino Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:04 am

Nedved wrote:
Just incase If both Bale and Isco are bought. Where does that leave Ozil?

It leaves Ozil and the whole club in an impossible situation. The left wing is CR's if he wants it and I can't see him giving it up after scoring ridiculous amounts of goals this past 3 seasons. Besides, he really is the best player in that position in the world, so my guess is he stays there.

Isco prefers to play on the left and cut in, but could be used as an AM. However, we have Ozil there and my guess is Bale would prefer the centre to the right where he is almost completely limited to cutting in. And then there is Ozil who is wasted in the right (if anything, play him on the left like Germany do or did). In other words, I can't see both Bale and Isco coming and any one of them would have to adapt to the new position.

The only way it could all work would be to convince CR to move to the AMR position which he played for United and have Isco, Bale and Ozil alternate for the remaining two AML and AMC positions. I'd prefer it this way to be honest as then both Bale and CR would have to pass more due to the corner flag being on their strong foot.

Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 11 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:54 pm

we cant sign both isco and bale its waste of talent. big name players are only valuable if they play to the extent of their potential. being in and off the bench doesnt help that, both are 20, 23, rotation with 25 yo ozil doesnt help our team at all
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:35 pm

We can use both Isco and Ozil at the same time if we scrap the 4-2-3-1 formation and we wouldn't lose our width, Carvajal and Marcelo are capable of providing it. using two attacking midfielders can really improve our creativity.

Something like this:

Casillas
Carvajal - Varane - Ramos - Marcelo
Kondogbia - Modric
Ozil - Isco
Benzema - Ronaldo

Ronaldo won't be forced to stay around the box, he can have a free role, roaming at the left side or behind Benzema.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:03 pm

^^you forgot Bale

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:55 pm

A journalist just confirmed Casemiros promotion to the first team on twitter

surely this has to be a joke. what kind of message will that send to the poor players down there. this guy couldn't even crack castilla forget the first team sigh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:08 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:A journalist just confirmed Casemiros promotion to the first team on twitter

surely this has to be a joke. what kind of message will that send to the poor players down there. this guy couldn't even crack castilla forget the first team sigh
This would be ridiculous. I won't believe it until i have to Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:45 pm

its ok, np, he is worth 6.5m, if he is good, thats great, if not, we can always sell him for same price as he is young.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Stupid question considering I never watched Leverkusen season just passed, is Carvajal really ready for the torturous painstaking duty of being a Real Madrid fullback?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Yeah Carvajal is ready. Had a great year. Most media in Germany have him as the second RB behind Lahm in their top XI for bundi this year... done more than anyone could have hoped.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:57 pm

Sahin seemed to be ready as well or should we chalk that up as a Mourinho mismanagement?!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:05 pm

Doc wrote:Sahin seemed to be ready as well or should we chalk that up as a Mourinho mismanagement?!
Sahin just started getting his form back at BVB. It all depends on who our next Manager is. BTW - what is the shit about mismanagement of Sahin. He was injured for the most part.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Remember that Sahin came to Madrid while he was recovering from a knee injury that kept him out of action for half a season. When he finally recovered form that injury his other knee got fcked before the season started.

From that point on he just couldn't build any momentum.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:02 am

He got no chance to build any momentum, when he's finally fit we played him as LB in pre-season while busy pursuing Modric, basically pushing him out.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:07 am

Doc wrote:Sahin seemed to be ready as well or should we chalk that up as a Mourinho mismanagement?!

I believe a combination of both. At the risk of underselling the impact of his injury - from the little we know of what occurred within training sessions, Sahin was very ready after the winter break. I think the problem was people were actively pressuring Mou to play him - and he responded petulantly by refusing to do so.

This was around the time when I became frustrated with Mou - because to be honest we were just destroying teams and there was little to be unhappy with - but I felt as though this situation was quite ominous.

Onto Carvajal - I maybe watched 10 games at Levurkuzen - but I watched quite a bit while he was with Castilla. To me he's been ready since then. He's always demonstrated to immediately adjust to the demands of the next level, and the skillset to be successful at any - something I think is far more important than the level he was actually playing at.

Should we count on him to not have ups and downs? No - definitely not. He needs time to adjust to the team, and the coming season will be far less stable than what he enjoyed at Leverkuzen. To me that is relatively natural. But I think if we stick with him through out he will eventually achieve the desired consistency.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:03 am

alexander mahone wrote:He got no chance to build any momentum, when he's finally fit we played him as LB in pre-season while busy pursuing Modric, basically pushing him out.

when he was playing as a left back during that preseason guess who was getting the most game in the the midfield....

lassana diarra. and he left as soon as the season started. where is he now?

him at left back was so stupid.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:29 am

FalcaoPunch wrote:^^you forgot Bale

We have to choose between Isco and Bale, i don't think they would work together in a line up, too different.

I would choose Isco over Bale because he's much cheaper, spanish and has experience in La Liga.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:23 am

Believe me I would like to pick Isco instead.
But I don't think that's going to happen
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:03 am

I think biggest signing for Madrid this season would be CR7's contract renewal. I think lot of things depend on that. Once this is ironed out. Perez will weigh how far he can go for Bale. The thing that surprises me most about Bale's interest is not his ability , but Perez's interest in him even thou he knows he is not that marketable. But still ready to shell out close to 100 m
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep

could we just buy a god damn DM already so that we can finally relax
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:29 pm

How about Matic from Benfica for DM?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:12 am

Michael Laudrup is set to quit as Swansea manager, despite the club's insistence he IS being backed over transfer targets.

As we reported last month and again earlier this week, Laudrup is unhappy that the Welsh side do not share his views on the calibre of player he believes is required to continue their impressive rise.

Chairman Huw Jenkins admits he has not sat down with the charismatic Dane to discuss transfer strategy since the end of the season.

In that time, the Swans - who face the added challenge of Europa league football next season after winning the League Cup - have already missed out on £7.7million-rated Celta Vigo forward Iago Aspas, who looks bound for Liverpool.

And while Laudrup believes they should be in for the likes of £15m-rated Sevilla marksman Alvaro Negredo and St Etienne striker Pierre Emerick Aubameyang, the Swansea board are said to prefer lower-profile targets.

Jenkins defended his position on Thursday, as he announced the signing of Real Betis midfielder Jose Canas on a Bosman free transfer.

The Swans supremo said: "The important thing, and a factor that has always been vitally important for us, is that we sign players who want to play for Swansea City for footballing reasons.

"If not, then we move on to the next target. I think most people will agree that it is a policy that has served this football club, and more importantly our fans, well over the last decade.

"We have built up a strong reputation over the last few years at Swansea and I believe we have gone about our business in the right way.

"We have to remain strong for the sake of our supporters and make sure this proud reputation is protected at all costs.

"It is true that I have not sat down with our manager since the last game of the season against Fulham, but that's because we have both been away on holidays at different times.

"It doesn't mean we haven't spoken - I've had numerous conversations with Michael over the phone and there's been no difference of opinion on our original transfer targets."

It came as Laudrup was again linked with the Real Madrid job.

Real's president, Florentino Perez, appeared to suggest that former AC Milan and Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti - the red-hot favourite to succeed Jose Mourinho after winning the French league with Paris Saint-Germain last season - may not be certain to get the job.

Perez told a Spanish TV show: "I would prefer someone who already knows the club, the team so as not to lose time in that sense.

"We are studying possibilities that no-one could imagine."

While Ancelotti has no previous connection with the Bernabeu giants, Laudrup spent two years there as a player in the 1990s and helped Real win the title.

The 48-year-old Dane has also already coached in Spain, at Getafe and Real Mallorca.

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:16 pm

You know, let's give Tottenham and Bale cool off for a year or until Ronaldo decides to leave/we decide to sell. I don't think they're aware they finished 5th in the PL or that what Bale did last year is something half the players in this squad have done before arriving in Madrid.

We got hustled on Modric and let a better option go to Arsenal - and right now it looks like we're about to get hustled 3x worse.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Real Madrid have made a new offer for Napoli striker Edinson Cavani.

Real are battling Chelsea and Manchester City for the Uruguay international.

Cadena Ser says Real Madrid have tabled a bid of cash plus striker Gonzalo Higuain, who is in negotiations with both Juventus and Arsenal.

The proposal also includes the gate from a prestigious friendly between Napoli and Real Madrid, plus a series of performance-related bonuses.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:47 pm

If it's true than , that sucks, you cannot have two great strikers in a one-striker formation, Cavani won't be happy to rotate with Benzema, but if we are to sell Benzema too, then it seems as a good deal to me.

but as far as it goes If we get either of Bale, Cavani or Suarez I don't want all three or just too, we should buy just one of them and not for more than 40/45 mil Euros, in that case we should totally go for Isco and finish the attacking department for good(with a few sales here and there).

as a CF we could yous Benzema, Morata, Ronaldo and Jese, for the wings we could use Ronaldo, Isco, Di Maria(if not sold), Jese and Callejon(if not sold) and as an attacking midfielders we could use Ozil, Isco, Jese and Modric, Kaka IMO has to go.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:09 pm

So far as I've seen reviews, few parts of the U21 championship, and the high prices of some of our targets I've come to think of it, that this year we should go for the more Spanish type of transfers.

GK: Iker, Lopez
DF:Ramos, Varane, Albiol, Nacho, Arbeloa, Marcelo, Carvajal and possibly another backup CB
MF: Alonso, Khedira, Modric, Ozil, Isco, Illarramendi, Jose Rodriguez
ATT:Ronaldo, Benzema, Jese, Morata

Sell: Higuain, Kaka, Coentrao, Pepe, Adan
Buy: Isco, Illarramendi, backup CB
Promote: Jese, Morata, Jose Rodriguez and Nacho

But I know this is just fantasy

EDIT: Forgot to add Carvajal

Last edited by StrugaRock on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:13 pm

StrugaRock wrote:So far as I've seen reviews, few parts of the U21 championship, and the high prices of some of our targets I've come to think of it, that this year we should go for the more Spanish type of transfers.

GK: Iker, Lopez
DF:Ramos, Varane, Albiol, Nacho, Arbeloa, Marcelo and possibly another backup CB
MF: Alonso, Khedira, Modric, Ozil, Isco, Illarramendi, Jose Rodriguez
ATT:Ronaldo, Benzema, Jese, Morata

Sell: Higuain, Kaka, Coentrao, Pepe, Adan
Buy: Isco, Illarramendi, backup CB
Promote: Jese, Morata, Jose Rodriguez and Nacho

But I know this is just fantasy

GK:Casillas, Jesus
RB: Carjaval, Arbeloa
CB: Ramos, Varane, Garay/backup CB, Albiol
LB: Marcelo, Nacho
DM/CM: Gundogan, Khedira, Xabi, Kondogbia + Modric, Jose R.
AM: Ozil, Modric + Jese
LW: Ronaldo, Jese
RW : Bale, Callejon + Jese
CF : Benzema, backup + Ronaldo , Jese

Sell: Higuain 25, Kaka 12, Coentrao 20 , Pepe 15, Diego 7 , Adan 3 = ~80
Buy : Bale 60 , Gundogan 30-40, Kondogbia 15, Garay/backup CB 10-15, backup CF 10-15 = ~140

quite achievable.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 44 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next