halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 44 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Tue May 27, 2014 7:03 pm

There's no one like Di Maria that can be his backup, so Isco would be the best choice. In terms of Isco being similar to Modric, Isco can't control things from deep. He's more of an attacking midfielder.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 44 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Tue May 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Wouldn't mind Banega if he wants to be backup to Modric. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue May 27, 2014 7:15 pm

If we've already signed Rakitic then that is fine but the only addition in midfield that we need is a DM (Pogba isn't a DM).

Sir William pls.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Zealous wrote:If we've already signed Rakitic then that is fine but the only addition in midfield that we need is a DM (Pogba isn't a DM).

Sir William pls.

Casemirooooooo

I would prefer Ramsey over Rakitic, but the croat is good nonetheless
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 27, 2014 8:38 pm

hala Laughing spurs spend 30 mil on a guy and they sell him for 5 mil one year latr? where have you ever seen that?

i am not arguing who is better between Iturbe and Lamela. I couldnt care less. Lamela proved more in Serie A ofc, but he is in a club where he wont move. Reality is that Di Marzio has repeatedly linked us with Iturbe. So let's focus on that rather than your fantasy that we should go for Lamela, will never happen.

As for Rakitic, as i said, i dont want to speculate aboiut things i know nothing of. I am not his agent, and i dont know what offers he has or doesnt have.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Been hyping Iturbe for years. hmm

http://www.goallegacy.net/t17718-will-juan-iturbe-become-a-big-player-and-end-up-leaving-porto

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed May 28, 2014 1:00 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:hala Laughing spurs spend 30 mil on a guy and they sell him for 5 mil one year latr? where have you ever seen that?

Barca hmm

i am not arguing who is better between Iturbe and Lamela. I couldnt care less. Lamela proved more in Serie A ofc, but he is in a club where he wont move. Reality is that Di Marzio has repeatedly linked us with Iturbe. So let's focus on that rather than your fantasy that we should go for Lamela, will never happen.

Chill it was just a suggestion Proud But yeah I agree we should focus on our likely recruits rather than fantasy. However I would not even look in Iturbe's direction if the rumoured 30 million is true. His weaknesses are going to be exposed in our team especially with only sub appearances to make his mark. Would have liked a tried and tested but oh well. If we can get him for 15 millions or less that would be good business

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 28, 2014 6:38 pm

He looks very one footed though...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu May 29, 2014 3:38 am

is he being bought for the first team or castilla?
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 29, 2014 6:01 am

Cyborg wrote:is he being bought for the first team or castilla?

he is 21 and 15m ... first team for sure. I hope that he won't take Jese's minutes
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 29, 2014 6:02 am

Jese's good, but Iturbe looks just as talented if not better.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu May 29, 2014 6:09 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Jese's good, but Iturbe looks just as talented if not better.

come on MT, because he dribbles ? Jese's football IQ is way higher. This is like Deulofeu and Jese. One is a better dribbler, but holds nothing to the latter.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 29, 2014 7:29 am

^^^^^

From what I have seen of him from videos he is a dribble merchant with very little end product. he should know that doesn't really cut with us. Comparing this kid to Jese Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 29, 2014 3:44 pm

What's your guys opinion on Alvaro Vadillo???

Since Betis are relegated we would get him on a discount if we wanted him hmm I always thought this guy was a huge talent, he might not score much but he is one hell of a winger to deal with. I think it would be a better choice than anyone else honestly because it'd be like Casemiro, nobody would say anything if he failed to live up to expectations because he'd be so cheap
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Real Madrid defensive midfielder Casemiro looks set to leave the Bernabeu on loan this summer with Italy a likely destination after a few Serie A clubs have show interest in the Brazilian.

Casemiro was on loan at Real Madrid’s B team, Castilla, in 2013, but made two appearances for the senior side towards the end of the 2012/13 season. Los Blancos took up the option to buy the 22-year-old from São Paulo for a reported €6 million but he has found it difficult to become a first team regular with the majority of his 26 appearances last season coming from the substitutes bench.

However, according to Marca, the capital club still have faith in the youngster and want him to move on to gain regular playing time as they see him as a future Real player.

Marca also adds that a number of clubs from Italy have made enquiries about the defensive midfielder and Real will ensure that any deal for him includes a buy-back clause to allow them to bring Casemiro back to Spain when the time is right.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/110450/casemiro-reportedly-set-for-loan-spell-in-italy/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 29, 2014 8:28 pm

Perez says the club aren't thinking of making a move for Aguero at the moment.

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has insisted that the Champions League winners are not interested in signing Manchester City attacker Sergio Aguero this summer.

The Argentina international has long been linked with a move to the Santiago Bernabeu side, but a transfer seems out of the question at this point.

"We are not thinking about making a move for Aguero at the moment," Perez told Onda Cero.

"Right now, there is no real urgency to sign any new players."

Aguero, 25, has a contract with City until the summer of 2017.

Perez then went on to stress that Madrid don't owe Tottenham Hotspur any extra money for the transfer of Gareth Bale following their Champions League win, while slamming those who criticised him for signing the Welshman.

"Tottenham are not entitled to any extra money because Bale won the Champions League with us.

"It's absurd that certain people who don't like me criticise me because I sign players like Bale. The same happened back in the days with [Zinedine] Zidane."

The Madrid president also had his say on the future of Iker Casillas and made it clear that the goalkeeper will stay at the Santiago Bernabeu side for the foreseeable future.

"Unless something really strange happens, Iker will stay at Madrid until the end of his contract."

http://www.goal.com/en-za/news/4682/transfer-zone/2014/05/28/4845195/real-madrid-dont-want-to-sign-aguero-insists-perez

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Real Madrid out of the race to sign Rakitic as the club believe Atletico Madrid already have an agreement for him, according to Cope. There are also doubts as to whether he would be a starter, with Modric and Di Maria already in midfield.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu May 29, 2014 10:23 pm

I have watched Iturbe play, watched him play a lot I might add.....and No I don't think he is as good as Jese. He can dribble and has some pace on him, but more often than not his execution and timing are lacking. from a mental standpoint, jese trumps him as well, he knows how to move, makes the right decisions, and knows when to release the ball (which was a problem isco had, and i think still has to an extent)....if iturbe is to come then i hope its to add some depth to the wings. But jese imo should be ahead in the pecking order; NOT because he is from the quarry, but because imo he is the better footballer
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu May 29, 2014 10:32 pm

I'm not sold on aguero; fantastic player, and i like to watch him (funny how atleti solve their striker position so quickly; forlan, kun, falcao then that one leaves as well and now costa...i wonder who's next after costa...now back to kun). i always felt if we were to sign kun it should have been before he went to city, even tho we hardly do business with atleti. but now his price tag is so high, add to that, i feel he is injury prone. I'm not sure he has ever had a full season at city without a major injury sidelining him for at least a month.....can't have the same situation that happened to bale (not many would have the mental fortitude bale had to pull himself together after the criticism)......benzema has done well, if he stays then fine, i have been a critique of his, but i think we can all agree he had a good season...if we go for suarez, fine as well......but not kun, nor falcao either (i like falcao too, just not sure if his style suits our front line)
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu May 29, 2014 11:35 pm

There are 3 options for the midfield, according to ABC. Rakitic is the first option, second is Pogba and there's also Kroos.

http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20140529/abci-realmadrid-rakitic-kroos-pogba-201405282107.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Jesus Fernandez is wanted by Granada according to their local newspaper El Ideal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 30, 2014 7:08 pm

The agent of Real Madrid goalkeeper Diego Lopez insists there is nothing in the speculation linking him with a summer switch to Napoli.

Pepe Reina was Napoli's first-choice goalkeeper throughout their Serie A campaign but his future remains uncertain after his season-long loan spell from Liverpool came to an end.

Reports have suggested that Lopez, who featured 37 times in all competitions for Madrid last season, was being lined up as a possible replacement for Reina should he not make a return to the Stadio San Paolo.

Lopez has another three years remaining on his current deal at the Santiago Bernabeu and agent Manuel Garcia Quilon says that the Spaniard is not planning an early exit.

"I'm surprised to hear these rumours, they are absolutely baseless," he told Tuttonapoli.net.

"Diego Lopez won't move from Real Madrid, he has no intention of leaving the club. This is the clearest idea of the player and of his family."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9332077/transfer-news-real-madrid-goalkeeper-diego-lopez-not-set-for-napoli-says-agent

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri May 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:There are 3 options for the midfield, according to ABC. Rakitic is the first option, second is Pogba and there's also Kroos.

http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20140529/abci-realmadrid-rakitic-kroos-pogba-201405282107.html

pogba, thanks.

i see we are being heavily linked to vidal. however hasnt he been having some serious injury problems recently. I would hate for him to become a kaka if signed.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri May 30, 2014 10:11 pm

Don't really think Pogba's the answer. I mean paying €60m for someone who won't start and doesn't offer what we need.

Would rather get Banega as backup. He's very similar to Modric and can also cover Alonso and Di Maria's positions. Not that money is a problem, but he won't be expensive either.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat May 31, 2014 7:57 am

Why no one rooting for kovacic, he seems a good talent, since he is young, can be rotated. No pressure.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44