How many Midfielders do we need to sign?

+3
theaguia
El Chelsea Fuerte
Blue
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How many Midfielders do we need to sign? Empty How many Midfielders do we need to sign?

Post by Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:12 am

:coffee:
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

How many Midfielders do we need to sign? Empty Re: How many Midfielders do we need to sign?

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:19 am

it really depends on the formation we will use

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

How many Midfielders do we need to sign? Empty Re: How many Midfielders do we need to sign?

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:26 am

i think 2
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:33 am

I think we need two MF, if one of Ramires or Mikel get injured then we are in trouble. Also remember that Lampard is 33 and he is coming back from the biggest injury in his career, which is a major concern.

I also believe Ramires will be out for the first few weeks because of suspension.

So we start the year with Mikel, Josh, Lampard and get Ramires back in a few weeks.

After looking at that we definitely need two MF.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:39 am

Blue wrote:
I also believe Ramires will be out for the first few weeks because of suspension.

What suspension?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:45 am

he means when he picks up all those yellows.
moutinho and pastore or do we need a destroyer aka moussa sissoko or m'villa
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:51 am

english_jewel wrote:
Blue wrote:

What suspension?

I read somewhere awhile ago that Ramires wasn't going to be available at the start of the season. atm i can't find that article so maybe i am wrong.

I think we need a holding midfielder because Ramires and Mikel are more of a CM then a DM.

So i like M'villa and Fernando.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:58 am

don't forget that we have the ACON this season so we will lose Mikel.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:09 am

2 I guess....
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:49 pm

Essien, Mikel, Ramires, Lampard, McEachran, and 1 creative MID. Also, Promote a youngster incase of injuries.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Essien out for half of the season...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Still no official statement.

Look, if Essien is out for a month, he won't be missed. If he is out for two months, he won't be missed, Any longer than that and we need a replacement. Untill then, The fact it is early season will mean everyone is fresh and able to play quite a few games.

Lampard and Ramires could start every game for the first few months as both have incredible stamana and neither are injury prone. Add Moutinho/Pastore to that (both rarely get inured) and you've got your starting midfield for the first two months, With Josh as a super sub. Then we still have Mikel who should start in DM AND a youth player.

It's enough. However, If Essien's injury is 6 months, then we need a DM. Felleini or Rodwell would be my choice. Sell Essien in Jan.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Yes, two midfielders should be fine. I prefer Pastore and a young, but CHEAP DM, preferably someone who we will not lose to the AFCON because we will also lose Mikel and Essien to the AFCON.

But Mceachran should definitely get a super sub role, he's that good already, but I don't know what Villas-Boas thinks of him.

BTW kick mars, I don't think Villas-Boas has a beard...Very Happy

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:23 pm

How many Midfielders do we need to sign? 320056-andre-villas-boas
i would call that a beard.

fellaini or Rodwell might not be cheap but both are young and won't leave for AFCON.

But like I said, if Essien's injury isn't that bad only buy one Mid, I would prefer Modric or Moutinho. Do we have an young DM's in our acadamy?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 pm

i wouldnt rely on them, i mean if there was anyone we would have heard their name by now.

i just hope for moutinho/pastore or both i wouldnt mind it
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:04 am

kick mars wrote:Still no official statement.

Look, if Essien is out for a month, he won't be missed. If he is out for two months, he won't be missed, Any longer than that and we need a replacement. Untill then, The fact it is early season will mean everyone is fresh and able to play quite a few games.

Lampard and Ramires could start every game for the first few months as both have incredible stamana and neither are injury prone. Add Moutinho/Pastore to that (both rarely get inured) and you've got your starting midfield for the first two months, With Josh as a super sub. Then we still have Mikel who should start in DM AND a youth player.

It's enough. However, If Essien's injury is 6 months, then we need a DM. Felleini or Rodwell would be my choice. Sell Essien in Jan.

Don't you think that he is injury prone? I'm pretty serious... if he is going to get injured every 3 months or so its no use for him or Chelsea!
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:06 am

kick mars wrote:How many Midfielders do we need to sign? 320056-andre-villas-boas
i would call that a beard.

fellaini or Rodwell might not be cheap but both are young and won't leave for AFCON.

But like I said, if Essien's injury isn't that bad only buy one Mid, I would prefer Modric or Moutinho. Do we have an young DM's in our acadamy?

That was my sig.. Sad u didnt see his beard? Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:10 am

Ess played a full season last season so he isn't Robben injury prone. he just gets silly injuries that keep him out for ages.

he still has his uses IMO. For one he is a great midfield and even defencive cover.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Essien_5 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:35 am

we already have 9 midfielders, one is enough i think..more then that will put Mceachran and Kakuta further down the pecking order which will be big mistake as they are stars in the making

Essien_5
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:45 pm

kakuta is going on loan, essien injured and if he is fit we will lose both him and mikel in the afcon. furthermore lamps is 33
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:24 pm

theaguia wrote:kakuta is going on loan, essien injured and if he is fit we will lose both him and mikel in the afcon. furthermore lamps is 33

how do u know kakuta is going on loan?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:16 pm

AVB has two option with Kakuta, Loan or Super sub. Super sub would mean selling Kalou though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:36 am

Ok with Essien out for up to 6 months we need two midfielders. My choices wouldbe Modric and Rodwell.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:27 am

i say 3 moutinho pastore and a yound dm
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Modric is expensive! Unless he makes life hell for Redknapp Razz
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next