Gareth Bale discussion

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Onyx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:16 pm

It's looking more likely that he'll be signed this summer.

Currently the club have bid over £85m for him, according to Sky Sports.


Last edited by Yohan Modric on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 39572
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Valkyrja on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Yes

1. if Benzema/Ronaldo(God forbid) is injured, we remain with only one goalscorer.
2. if Benzema doesn't perform, we'll have only Ronaldo who can score goals.
3. in attack we have 5 player for 4 positions.
4. he's a 23 y.o WC player, who's going to improve

_________________
avatar
Valkyrja
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 9901
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Onyx on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:42 pm

Yeh for attack a backup forward is needed. Someone who's a goalscorer and is prepared to sit on the bench.

Benzema won't be too happy knowing Bale will take his place. Higuain's gone and Benzema deserves a chance.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 39572
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by SuperMAG on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 pm

NOOOOOOO!, waste for huge money.

Want more dept in attack, buy some youngster (Florian Thauvin Twisted Evil ).

We need to give benz the spot this time. We have enough attackers with jese and morata as backups.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1649
Join date : 2011-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Nivash on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:35 pm

How is Bale world class? He couldn't do enough in Tottenham to get them into CL, and when they were in CL his only meaningful contribution was to run past Maicon who had no business being in there to begin with.

Nivash
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 177
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Error on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:00 pm

I wouldn't mind him if the price would be reasonable, like 30-40mil€, and we would off load someone first. But for current rumored prices, no way! It just pure lunatic to pay that much for him.

I don't see any reason why we couldn't just convert Di Maria to an Argentine version of Ronaldo/Bale and use him as a backup striker and winger and save our 85mil€. He is fast, good dribbler and can score (from close and far). In other words good enough to be a backup forward for us and no different from Bale except weaker, but better dribbler. Him with Jese and Morata are good enough backups. We will buy or loan someone anyway during winter transfer period if Ronaldo or Benzema gets injured seriously, no matter if we buy Bale now or not.
avatar
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by MadridiCanada on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:25 pm

coentrao + 98 Million euro for bale just offered

_________________
avatar
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 118
Join date : 2013-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Chimaera1995 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:12 pm

We don't need Bale. Ancelotti doens't even want Bale, he said his squad is perfect now. We got Ronaldo and Jesé on the left, Benzema and Morata as strikers, Di Maria, Özil and Jesé on the right. Ancelotti wants to play Özil on the right wing and Jesé can play on the right wing to.

If we buy Bale what is his position? On the left we got Ronaldo. And Bale on the left and Ronaldo as a striker doens't work. Ronaldo can't function good as a striker.

WE JUST DON'T NEED BALE. SAY NO TO BALE.

_________________
Cristian Josué Artiles Cedrés :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
avatar
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by MadridiCanada on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:17 pm

IF we  convert ozil to a False 9, We could accomodate Bale and upgrade our current team as it is.

Carvajal/Arbeloa......Pepe/Ramos.....Varane/Nacho......Marcelo/Denis
.....................................Illara/Alonso..............................
..................Khedira/Modric
                                              Isco/Modric..................

....................................Ozil/Benz.....................................
.............Bale/Jese................................CR/Benz/Morata


Last edited by MadridiCanada on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
avatar
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 118
Join date : 2013-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by MadridiCanada on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:22 pm

and yes this^^ team is built around the system barcelona used 2010-12.

Where a false 9, and two inside forwards would exist. Isco would have Iniesta's role while Modric could have Xavi's role of possession retention.

Ozil finally would have a false 9 FREE role where he could move around for space and team will be built around him as his vision/passing and dribbiling would be center of attention.

While Illara/Alonso could do what Busquets did for barca, and filter possession and help the backline. In both cases, a physical DM is not needed as Barcelona and Spain squads have shown for the past couple of years.

Marcelo or Carvajal will provide width time and time again when Ronaldo /bale have dirfted into central position... But mostly, Bale and Ronaldo would stay on the wings and will be allowed to dribble, but their most important job would be to cut in and move into channels as inside forwards and look for through balls to finish.

Benz could also play the role that Ozil does, because as we all know, He likes to fall deep to collect ball and is in no way a classical striker who plays as a poacher and would have no problem doing the false 9 ozil role.


_________________
avatar
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 118
Join date : 2013-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Nedved on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:36 pm

B*tch levy wants 145 million. Somebody in Madrid clearly lost their minds and Levy clearly knows that Smile
avatar
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 704
Join date : 2012-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Lex on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:59 pm

I find it almost insulting as a football fan that FloFlo the Clown is considering squandering such a titanic amount of money

_________________


The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.


JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
avatar
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14572
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Mamad on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:30 am

Flo can't spend one summer without a completely stupid buy. he just can't.
avatar
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2840
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Cyborg on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:57 am

if 60mil was the price being rumoured i would have said ok give it a go and see if the club could negotiate.

but 85mil or higher? no way!

cristiano ronaldo a champions league winner, premier league champion, balon dor, hollywood star, marketing genius and worldwide superstar cost 80mil.

who the hell is bale?


_________________


Spoiler:


2017/2018
Navas
Carvajal Varane Ramos Marcelo
Modric Casemiro Kroos
Mbappe Ronaldo Asensio
avatar
Cyborg
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 699
Join date : 2011-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by LeSwagg James on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:49 am

MadridiCanada wrote:and yes this^^ team is built around the system barcelona used 2010-12.

Where a false 9, and two inside forwards would exist. Isco would have Iniesta's role while Modric could have Xavi's role of possession retention.

Ozil finally would have a false 9 FREE role where he could move around for space and team will be built around him as his vision/passing and dribbiling would be center of attention.

While Illara/Alonso could do what Busquets did for barca, and filter possession and help the backline. In both cases, a physical DM is not needed as Barcelona and Spain squads have shown for the past couple of years.

Marcelo or Carvajal will provide width time and time again when Ronaldo /bale have dirfted into central position... But mostly, Bale and Ronaldo would stay on the wings and will be allowed to dribble, but their most important job would be to cut in and move into channels as inside forwards and look for through balls to finish.

Benz could also play the role that Ozil does, because as we all know, He likes to fall deep to collect ball and is in no way a classical striker who plays as a poacher and would have no problem doing the false 9 ozil role.


........................................... No thank you, it would be disgraceful to copy our biggest rivals

_________________
avatar
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6589
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Albiceleste on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:56 am

higuain's goals won't replace themselves.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:16 am

if we get bale I hope we go for the 4-2-3-1 with Ronaldo as the number 9

Iker/Lopez
Carvajal (Arbeloa)-Varane (Pepe)-Marcelo (new lb/Denis)
Khedira (Modric)-Illarramendi (Xabi/Casemiro)
Bale (Benz)-Ozil (Kaka)-Isco (Jese)
Ronaldo (Morata)
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 18308
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by The Sanchez on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:27 am

Krandahar rofl trying to fool the mods...
avatar
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Error on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:03 am

halamadrid2 wrote:if we get bale I hope we go for the 4-2-3-1 with Ronaldo as the number 9

Iker/Lopez
Carvajal (Arbeloa)-Varane (Pepe)-Marcelo (new lb/Denis)
Khedira (Modric)-Illarramendi (Xabi/Casemiro)
Bale (Benz)-Ozil (Kaka)-Isco (Jese)
Ronaldo (Morata)
I know Varane is great, but what about Ramos? Or Di Maria? Wink
avatar
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 367
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Chimaera1995 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:24 am

Mamad wrote:Flo can't spend one summer without a completely stupid buy. he just can't.

Sooooo true.

_________________
Cristian Josué Artiles Cedrés :bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
avatar
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by guest7 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:54 am

he is going to cost us more than CR who had won a balon d'or at his age rofl

and i thought flo learned from kaka rofl some never do
avatar
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7295
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Lex on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:02 am

So, now, the price being reported is £100 million

Shocked Christ on a bike

_________________


The_Badger wrote:Chelsea fans forget that they are only where they are due to the ill-gotten gains of their owner who had people murdered to make his fortune.


JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
avatar
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 14572
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:20 pm

Error wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:if we get bale I hope we go for the 4-2-3-1 with Ronaldo as the number 9

Iker/Lopez
Carvajal (Arbeloa)-Varane (Pepe)-Marcelo (new lb/Denis)
Khedira (Modric)-Illarramendi (Xabi/Casemiro)
Bale (Benz)-Ozil (Kaka)-Isco (Jese)
Ronaldo (Morata)
I know Varane is great, but what about Ramos? Or Di Maria? Wink

shit forgot ramos Laughing

I think if bale comes dimaria will sadly get sold
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 18308
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by halamadrid2 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:23 pm

Lex wrote:So, now, the price being reported is £100 million

Shocked Christ on a bike

‘Regarding the figures spoken about Bale, players are neither cheap nor expensive – but an investment,’ said Perez when quizzed on the price tag.

‘Most expensive players are those that can be classified as an investment because, if they are very good, they produce a return.

I swear somebody needs to tell the old man what kind of figures we are talking about smfh
avatar
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 18308
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by jibers on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:29 pm

Madrid can forget about la farcima while Perez is president

_________________
avatar
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 10006
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Gareth Bale discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum