Firenze
McAgger
sportsczy
59 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Bale and CR7 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bale and CR7 Thread

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:Easy there Chad.  Benz has responsibility too...  if he feels ignored, he needs to assert himself.  At some point, he has to become selfish a bit and stop being a team guy.

CR7 is and should be the focal point.  He's been outstanding.  Prior to 2012, he was terrible in big games... but that's no longer the case.  HOWEVER, We need to not force it to CR7 so much.  It will come back to bite us again because teams like Bayern will force us to go elsewhere and we won't be ready if we're not a bit more balanced.

My gripe is this:
-  Benz and Higuain were great soldiers and worked hard.  The one who is here now deserves a look... he earned it.  We're a year away from Benguain scoring the most goals ever from the CF position (probably assists too).  Last year was a mess for almost everyone... give the kid a break ffs.
-  Fair enough if we had bought Suarez, Falcao, Cavani, Ibra or Rooney.  But frakkin Bale!  Give me a break.
well said, fully agree Very Happy

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:47 pm

@Sport i agree benz is too passive even if he raises his hand for the ball, he will get there in due time, why can't he be given a real chance after he sacrificed a lot of his own game for the team, so why cant the team do the same for him? cause he isn't angry enough atm Laughing wtf?

I like CR like the next guy im just saying he is placed in a position to perform to his best, but if he is the only one who get to perform to his best we will fail just like last season no matter how we play, the team needs to play at a WC level as whole not just cr

@zealous i said it was a fair point about NT not everyone has a on and off switch, some players carry poor form with them unbelievable, remember when messi was failing with NT? it happens

again everything is not benzema fault, i have seen him make lots of runs and no one even looks at him that a fact im not blind it goes both ways, the team has to make an effort too

benzema is very proven in big games man city, bvb, barca yet we are acting like he fluke his way through his madrid career against la liga scrubs
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Yeah sport, I don't agree with bale.. There are much better and cheaper options.

And as said again, benz deserves more chances, I assert still that this preseason he looked good overall
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:40 pm

chad4401 wrote:Funny how NT is a big argument cause benzema is struggling atm, i guess that fair point considering 3 dm midfield they use, anyway its not only benzema that struggles cause the last time i check higuain is the ultimate 9 and has box presence guess what? he gets off 2 shots a game just like dmzema, so dmguain then? Proud.

We have better passing and midfield play so why is cr still taking 10+ shots a game and benzema 2? the team is filled with WC passer you guys telling me they can't find benzema anywhere on the pitch if they wanted? he is not hiding ffs :lol:how many times has he raised his hand for a pass and been ignored Laughing, i forgot you guys never noticed such thing.

Remember when cr hogged the ball and take 10 useless shots and almost everyone turned on him when we lost? now he is doing almost the same thing but actually scoring against stronger teams consistently, everyone loves him still being a cancer Laughing, he scored 50+ goals and we win didn't crap but its not his fault it was benzema and higuain fault
are you serious ? the guy is the best player in the world(or at least the second) and you call him the cancer of the team ? I don't want to know what we would have done without him in the last 4 seasons
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Flo is the obsessive type.  Zidane and CR7, ok i get it.  Neymar i get too.  But Bale for 100 mil?  wtf is that.  Why doesn't he get obsessed with Rooney ffs.  We could get him for 50 and he's a better player.  Falcao and Cavani could have been had for 63-64 and they're both better than Bale.  Eto'o is out there ffs.

I mean if you're saying you want to change the CF personnel, then do it right.  This Bale crap and moving CR7 to CF is just asking for trouble.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Barca was the best team ever before messi started carrying them solely, i want us to be the best Team ever too and cr doesn't need to carry us as much as people think, especially given the players we have in the team

I want us to play like bayern everyone just plays, everyone gets a shot at goal, it doesn't matter who is the best player on that team cause they play collectively that what i wanna see from madrid

The galacticos idea needs to die buying good players and cramming them into the line up where is the team concept in that?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:16 pm

chad4401 wrote:Barca was the best team ever before messi started carrying them solely.
Tbf that had nothing to do with Messi..... that was due to Villa and Pedro dropping off as well as being less organised defensively.

If you look when the last won the CL in 2011, both Villa and Pedro came up big in the big games and contributed consistently.

That has been missing the last 2 years, i suppose that's why they went big for Neymar.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
chad4401 wrote:Funny how NT is a big argument cause benzema is struggling atm, i guess that fair point considering 3 dm midfield they use, anyway its not only benzema that struggles cause the last time i check higuain is the ultimate 9 and has box presence guess what? he gets off 2 shots a game just like dmzema, so dmguain then? Proud.

We have better passing and midfield play so why is cr still taking 10+ shots a game and benzema 2? the team is filled with WC passer you guys telling me they can't find benzema anywhere on the pitch if they wanted? he is not hiding ffs :lol:how many times has he raised his hand for a pass and been ignored Laughing, i forgot you guys never noticed such thing.

Remember when cr hogged the ball and take 10 useless shots and almost everyone turned on him when we lost? now he is doing almost the same thing but actually scoring against stronger teams consistently, everyone loves him still being a cancer Laughing, he scored 50+ goals and we win didn't crap but its not his fault it was benzema and higuain fault
are you serious ? the guy is the best player in the world(or at least the second) and you call him the cancer of the team ? I don't want to know what we would have done without him in the last 4 seasons
others would have stepped up. lol Madrid are bigger than one player ffs
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
chad4401 wrote:Barca was the best team ever before messi started carrying them solely.
Tbf that had nothing to do with Messi..... that was due to Villa and Pedro dropping off as well as being less organised defensively.

If you look when the last won the CL in 2011, both Villa and Pedro came up big in the big games and contributed consistently.

That has been missing the last 2 years, i suppose that's why they went big for Neymar.
Yeah i know that just saying is that they had the right concept at their peak, like bayern and bvb now everyone contributes equally

Cr is goat not denying that but if we want to win things solely relying on him is not the way to go about it
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:31 pm

jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

others would have stepped up. lol  Madrid are bigger than one player ffs
Who ? Benzema ? Only Ozil could but he isn't a goalscorer. We simply can't score when Ronaldo is not on the field and I hope that this is going to change.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:are you serious ? the guy is the best player in the world(or at least the second) and you call him the cancer of the team ? I don't want to know what we would have done without him in the last 4 seasons
others would have stepped up. lol  Madrid are bigger than one player ffs
Who ? Benzema ? Only Ozil could but he isn't a goalscorer. We simply can't score when Ronaldo is not on the field and I hope that this is going to change.
Silly logic. If Ronaldo never came to madrid the team dynamic would be completely different. You can't predict something that never came to pass.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:37 pm

jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
jibers wrote:others would have stepped up. lol  Madrid are bigger than one player ffs
Silly logic. If Ronaldo never came to madrid the team dynamic would be completely different. You can't predict something that never came to pass.
Are you criticizing yourself for silly logic?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:39 pm

TheRedStag wrote:
jibers wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Who ? Benzema ? Only Ozil could but he isn't a goalscorer. We simply can't score when Ronaldo is not on the field and I hope that this is going to change.
Are you criticizing yourself for silly logic?
Who knows...I am so powerful that I refer to myself in 4th person...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Em, ok. Carry on. Suspect 
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:40 pm

chad4401 wrote:
Yeah i know that just saying is that they had the right concept at their peak, like bayern and bvb now everyone contributes equally

Cr is goat not denying that but if we want to win things solely relying on him is not the way to go about it
Fair enough and i agree.

Lets see what Ancelotti does, i have heard good things about Madrid but it is pre season so it means nothing honestly.

I'll comment when the real stuff starts, not only because i don't take pre season seriously but also because i have only seen 45 mins of pre season so far. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:41 pm

cr take 10+ shots a game how is he not gonna step up Laughing, are we even try to use logic anymore?

as i asked before why did messi and zlatan fail or rvp-rooney? this is not fifa, you don't put every players together and tell them win titles
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
chad4401 wrote:

Fair enough and i agree.

Lets see what Ancelotti does, i have heard good things about Madrid but it is pre season so it means nothing honestly.

I'll comment when the real stuff starts, not only because i don't take pre season seriously but also because i have only seen 45 mins of pre season so far. Laughing
the team is improving and midfield is looking a lot better, its when we reach the final third we are missing a lot of good opportunities cause we aren't looking for the open players but that just my opinion on this
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:53 pm

chad4401 wrote:cr take 10+ shots a game how is he not gonna step up Laughing, are we even try to use logic anymore?

as i asked before why did messi and zlatan fail or rvp-rooney? this is not fifa, you don't put every players together and tell them win titles
Zlatan-Messi fail because Messi wanted to play in Ibra's position, the first half of the season they were great.

RVP-Rooney didn't fail.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:59 pm

chad4401 wrote:cr take 10+ shots a game how is he not gonna step up Laughing, are we even try to use logic anymore?

i personally think that kind of logic is flawed. first of all, there is no point making comparisons because those other duos you mention have completely different dynamics, and those guys play in different system.

RM is not a pub club, we are result oriented, and CR is trying to get the job done anyway he can. Maybe it's time that Benzema gets in tune with that kind of mentality and tries to get a bit more aggressive in the way he attacks, demands the ball etc... There is a complete lack of personal personal investment from Benzema, which you are trying to excuse because you say that CR takes too many shots. that's wrong to the nth degree.

CR's attacking activity is insane compared to Benzema, he is running everywhere, when he sees an opportunity, he pounces, he makes run, he runs at defenders with the ball, he goes left and right side of the pitch. You just have to look at Benzema's heat map the other day to see how pathetic he moved around the pitch. We are not even asking him to score more goals, but we want to see him attack the CBs more, that's where it starts, and it's a matter of attitude. He will naturally carves up better opportunities if he reaches that point.

Or maybe CR needs to shoot less, so benzema can run more...wait that didnt make sense. Morata came on the pitch, so did Di Maria, and they meant business. The guy needs to sort himself out.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:56 am

I don't see how cr benzema is different from other its all about position and service imo

Anyway if benz get his chance and doesn't get results in 3 months bench him that fair to me, its put up or shut up im sure he knows this very well
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:53 pm

According to Fred Hermel, Spurs have declared 77 millions pounds 91 millions euros) for the sale of Bale to the tax man in England... :coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:According to Fred Hermel, Spurs have declared 77 millions pounds 91 millions euros) for the sale of Bale to the tax man in England... :coffee:
Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:25 pm

what a bargain Proud
sportsczy
sportsczy