neuro11
Donuts
BarrileteCosmico
Khaled
Isaacb04
63 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

'The Messiah' - Lionel Messi V.2 - Page 8 Empty Re: 'The Messiah' - Lionel Messi V.2

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:43 pm

Didn't Messi's father deny that they wanted to re-negotiate the contract? scratch

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

'The Messiah' - Lionel Messi V.2 - Page 8 Empty Re: 'The Messiah' - Lionel Messi V.2

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 pm

I dont recall Messi, or anyone from Barcelona saying Messi asked for a new deal. It was a question asked by the press considering CR got a new deal and Neymar with the 40 million earns more they just want to create problems.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:33 am

Imo this is just a perfect case of Media's power. Starting a rumor out of nothing.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:07 am

Rubbish, stupid rumors started in Madrid just to unsettle Barca's dressing room... I don't know how you can believe such fabricated rumors!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:03 am

Leo Messi very angry at Javier Faus words "This gentlemen renewed 6 months ago", he has said the following in a catalan radio this morning:

"Mr. Faus is a person that doesn't know anything about football and wants to manage Barcelona as a company, and it isn't a company, Barcelona is one of the most important teams in the world, and it deserves to be represented by the best directors too. Also, neither me or my people have asked for a new contract, and he knows that very well."

Notice two details, he says "barça needs directorS" (so his feud is not only with Faus) and "Barça is one of the most important clubs" (not the most important)....
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:13 pm

You have to wonder whether that is solely his opinion about the way the club is run or whether that opinion is shared by most of his teammates
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:41 pm

free_cat wrote:Leo Messi very angry at Javier Faus words "This gentlemen renewed 6 months ago", he has said the following in a catalan radio this morning:

"Mr. Faus is a person that doesn't know anything about football and wants to manage Barcelona as a company, and it isn't a company, Barcelona is one of the most important teams in the world, and it deserves to be represented by the best directors too. Also, neither me or my people have asked for a new contract, and he knows that very well."

Notice two details, he says "barça needs directorS" (so his feud is not only with Faus) and "Barça is one of the most important clubs" (not the most important)....

Him saying that "Barca is the most important club in the world" would be very out of character. So I dont think that there is any hidden meaning in that sentence.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:29 pm

I agree with harhar11 here. It would be too cheesy to say that, he is not CR or Mo ffs.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:10 pm

saying Barcelona is one of the biggest clubs in the world is not wrong though..
there are still teams like Bayern.. Real Madrid, Manchester United, Milan..
the world doesn't revolve around Barca believe it or not, I think your looking way too into it.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Yeah, maybe, but the other part is clear, Messi doesn't stand Faus and possibly Rosell and his board. Rosell against everyone that made our club great: Cruyff, Guardiola, Messi, Laporta...

Son of a...
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:44 pm

eelir wrote:I agree with harhar11 here. It would be too cheesy to say that, he is not CR or Mo ffs.

Well, what he said was this.

"El Barça es el mejor equipo del mundo y debe ser representado por los mejores dirigentes."

What free_cat quoted was just a lousy, inaccurate English translation because he doesn't speak Spanish. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Messi wrote:'El señor Faus es una persona que no sabe nada de fútbol. Quiere manejar el Barcelona como si fuera una empresa, y no lo es. Barcelona es uno de los equipos más grandes del mundo y merece ser representado por los mejores dirigentes también",
Messi clearly used plural form Futbol
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Pshhhht.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:10 pm

I actually made my own translation more accurate than the one you used futbol. I do speak Spanish, unfortunately Spanish state pushed the language onto me.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:45 pm

Messi feuding the board. Not good.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:24 am

windkick wrote:Messi feuding the board. Not good.

Or Messi hinting at socis that the bord they pick last time blows!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:25 am

futbol wrote:
eelir wrote:I agree with harhar11 here. It would be too cheesy to say that, he is not CR or Mo ffs.

"El Barça es el mejor equipo del mundo y debe ser representado por los mejores dirigentes."

What free_cat quoted was just a lousy, inaccurate English translation because he doesn't speak Spanish. Laughing

Why do this futbol? Trying to push me into heated debate?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 am

eelir wrote:
futbol wrote:

Why do this futbol? Trying to push me into heated debate?

BC betrayed me. I was onto something here. BC. Sad

Anyway. Messi has talked. Time to sack Faus.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:07 am

I don't see a problem with Messi talking down on him, the VP should of known Messi was not asking for a new contract so why say things publicly, and if he didn't know then why the hell is he our VP.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:13 am

Messi is one of the least vocal person. Him saying this must be taken into seriousness. His statement if true clearly shows anger to entire board, which is not good at all. I hope this gets settled in soon. Dont want to see some inner clash like Madrid last yr. Most importantly we have a tough time in January and we need all of our players fully focused.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:43 am

The board cannot do anything to Messi that wouldn't cause suicide for them in the club.. then again they aren't the smartest bunch.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:56 pm

As usual,the hate towards Rosell and co is over the top.
I think faus's comments are being blown out of proportion.He was probably asked whether Messi would be offered a new contract given that CR had just been offered one.He replied that since Messi just renewed,they werent thinking of renewing him again yet.He is perfectly right in that regard and the club and the board is under no obligation whatsoever to offer Messi a new contract.
free says that a derogatory term was used.If so,thats wrong but otherwise Faus is completely right.

What worries me more is Messi's defiant statements.The vehemence of his statements indicates to me that he is indeed looking for a new contract and is upset that the club hasnt offered him one yet.As I said before he is no position to demand a contract now.If he wants a better contract than CR,then he must kindly offer up as much of his image rights as CR does.Otherwise he can just shut up and get on with it.Nobody is bigger than the club and we cant allow him to blackmail us.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:46 pm

alexjanosik wrote:As usual,the hate towards Rosell and co is over the top.
I think faus's comments are being blown out of proportion.He was probably asked whether Messi would be offered a new contract given that CR had just been offered one.He replied that since Messi just renewed,they werent thinking of renewing him again yet.He is perfectly right in that regard and the club and the board is under no obligation whatsoever to offer Messi a new contract.
free says that a derogatory term was used.If so,thats wrong but otherwise Faus is completely right.

What worries me more is Messi's defiant statements.The vehemence of his statements indicates to me that he is indeed looking for a new contract and is upset that the club hasnt offered him one yet.As I said before he is no position to demand a contract now.If he wants a better contract than CR,then he must kindly offer up as much of his image rights as CR does.Otherwise he can just shut up and get on with it.Nobody is bigger than the club and we cant allow him to blackmail us.

just to write that line , funny that you had to cook a number of "may be". why dont you check what faus said of what proportion and teach us in details.
and for kind information, someone recently said "Messi deserves to be the best-paid player in the world". and its none but Mr. Rosell.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:03 pm

futbol wrote:

BC betrayed me. I was onto something here. BC. Sad

Anyway. Messi has talked. Time to sack Faus.

Do not make me angry or you'll regret it Razz
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:25 pm

Lame Alex with his anti Messi campaign.

Messi is rightly upset with Faus. Those comments from Faus were uncalled and made him look like a money whore when he didn't even ask for a new contract and with a derogatory tone. No one is bigger than the club, bit Rosell and Faus are not the club either and Messi can rightly defend himself from those stupid comments.

Rosell board, alienating every Barcelona legend since 2010.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:11 pm

When will Messi make his comeback?
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next