futbol
The Franchise
tonykross
CBarca
free_cat
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Barça B highlights and commentary. Madrid Castilla - Barça B - Page 4 Empty Re: Barça B highlights and commentary. Madrid Castilla - Barça B

Post by free_cat Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Today vs. Mirandes at 17:00. Important game because Mirandes is a relegation rival , if we win it, we get quite a lot of breathing room.

I was checking the table at segunda and it's just incredible how tight this league is. It's probably the most even competition in the world. There are 6 points from relegation to playoffs, and just 10 from top of the table to relegation.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barça B highlights and commentary. Madrid Castilla - Barça B - Page 4 Empty Re: Barça B highlights and commentary. Madrid Castilla - Barça B

Post by free_cat Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:18 pm

We are playing with:

Ortola
Patri. Gomez Ilie planas
Bedia samper babunski
Adama suarez Nieto.

We are playing well but lacking danger.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:55 pm

free_cat wrote:Today vs. Mirandes at 17:00. Important game because Mirandes is a relegation rival , if we win it, we get quite a lot of breathing room.

I was checking the table at segunda and it's just incredible how tight this league is. It's probably the most even competition in the world. There are 6 points from relegation to playoffs, and just 10 from top of the table to relegation.
how on earth  Rolling Eyes 

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:21 pm

We are 1-1 15 minutes in the second half.
Adama is dribling everyone whenever he wants, however he need to improve dramatically his first touch and decisions making.

Samper playing great, awesome ball control and passing.

1-1 end. Playing no striker costed us as we had no one in the box to connect Adama numerous crosses. Munir should have been called and started.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Suarez as a false 9? From the times I've seen him play, he doesn't seem to be the right person for that type or role

Seems better fitted behind the forwards, not being one of them
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:37 pm

Today Lugo - Barcelona B at 20:00.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:37 pm

Awful game from the B. I watched 50 minutes and we sucked except Samper and Masip, who was brilliant again. Should be our 2nd or 3rd GK next season.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:13 am

The B beat Zaragoza 0-2 in a fantastic display from

Adama Traore who was applauded by the Zaragoza fans when subbed off. He created the first one and scored the second. He is a fantastic dribler and crosser, but I can't stress enough how much he needs to improve his first touch and passing. His shooting is quite good but needs improvement too. I had the crazy thought that given he lacks some technique, he could be converted to a RB to replace Alves in the future.

Masip again with a couple of great saves, we should really promote this guy as 2nd or 3rd GK next season while releasing Oier.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:24 pm

how is Adama defensively?
because our problem is if we convert him into a RB, we already have such an attacking LB in Jordi Alba who is also young and probably wont go anywhere.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:55 am

Donuts wrote:how is Adama defensively?
because our problem is if we convert him into a RB, we already have such an attacking LB in Jordi Alba who is also young and probably wont go anywhere.

Who knows, he plays as right winger. However, he has a good workrate unlike Deulofeu and is very strong, and obviously inmensely fast. So in theory he has the attitude and physical tools to be a good defender. But Alba also has them, so we don't know if he could adapt well and learn the tactical and mental skills required.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:51 pm

Barca B 2-0 Tenerife

Suarez and Nieto were the goal scorers. The B team pressures more then the A team.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:16 am

Here are the highlights:

Awful couple of mistakes from Bagnack in there.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:18 am

today is the classico of Barca B, right?? I heard Barca B can be watched online via website. can someone direct me the page during the game. I cant find a english button on the spanish league website.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:07 am

look for streamings at www.rojadirecta.me

Game's at 18:00.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:38 pm

The mini clásico was a disaster... anyway, back to winning at Mallorca:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1e50p3_j-28-liga-adelante-13-14-mallorca-1-barca-b-2_sport

Bagnack is like a truck when he has to turn.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:46 pm

We tied 0-0 at the leader, Eibar. Masip saved our game with two great saves towards the end of the game. Tie him up Zubi! He should be our 2nd or 3rd GK next season.

free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:08 pm

I  Heart Masip.

Seriously, im done caring how undersized he is, he is too good, at least at that level.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:34 am

Barça B highlights and commentary. Madrid Castilla - Barça B - Page 4 Liga_2
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Watched Barça B second half. We played very well, very nice combinations between Suarez, Espinosa, Grimaldo and Samper and exceptional dribles from Traore. Very good game from Sandro also, that scored a beauty, assisted Traore and almost scored another nice goal dribling through the byline. We are pretty much safe from relegation and now we should focus on developing the most promising players and the next season.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Is there a player that you could you see ever featuring the first team?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:40 pm

danyjr wrote:Is there a player that you could you see ever featuring the first team?

Featuring many. If you mean starters, that's more difficult to say. Samper, Adama, Denis Suarez and Grimaldo will surely be first teamers soner or later. I think that only Samper will surely become a starter at some point. The others we'll see. Other players might explode and you never know though.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:59 pm

I did watched Samper a few months back and he did stand out; From what I remember he provides good mobility and defensive covering and good passing. I was not really impressed by his on the ball technique though. He doesn't enjoy possessing the ball and treats it like a grenade sometimes. As a midfielder this is not a good habit in my opinion, this is one area of the field where you want players who are not scared to receive the ball in tight spaces and hold on to it.

He is only 19 so we will see. Personally I rate Rafinha higher than the rest of the crew.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:26 am

danyjr wrote:I did watched Samper a few months back and he did stand out; From what I remember he provides good mobility and defensive covering and good passing. I was not really impressed by his on the ball technique though. He doesn't enjoy possessing the ball and treats it like a grenade sometimes. As a midfielder this is not a good habit in my opinion, this is one area of the field where you want players who are not scared to receive the ball in tight spaces and hold on to it.

He is only 19 so we will see. Personally I rate Rafinha higher than the rest of the crew.

I think you confused Samper with Ilie. Samper has great technique, passing, dribling and ball holding, but he is very slow and was weak defensively (has improved).

He is exactly the opposite of what you say. Actually, he is very very similar to Busquets.

The goals of last match:

Sandro goal is a beauty. Congrats are in order to Dongou for scoring his 3rd goal of the season. What a killer! [irony].

Oh, I forgot to ask that Masip is another one that will be a first teamer next season most likely.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:11 am

We do have a youth team competing in UEFA youth league and we beat Schalke 1-0 in the semi courtesy to El Haddadi goal and Real Madrid got hammered by Benfica 4-0, so the final will be beaten the Barca and Benfica. The final will be in two days (April 14).
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:18 pm

Barcelona have won the UEFA Youth League  hmm 

They are 3rd in Segunda División despite losing Deulofeu and Rafinha  Shocked 

Castilla in relegation zone Proud
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:20 pm

danyjr wrote:Barcelona have won the UEFA Youth League  hmm 

They are 3rd in Segunda División despite losing Deulofeu and Rafinha  Shocked 

Castilla in relegation zone Proud

Alevin A has also won the Torneo MIC. 5-0 against Ajax in the final. Barca youth is on a different level. La Masia. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next