RED
Highburied
Casciavit
REWB
cyberman
52 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the official Januzaj is a god thread.. - Page 3 Empty Re: the official Januzaj is a god thread..

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Lorik Cana could've played for Switzerland but decided to play for Albania (even though he could've easily started for Switzerland back at the time). He had a choice to make like Januzaj has and he choose Albania.

Januzaj owes no one anything really, not Belgium, not England, not Albania.

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

the official Januzaj is a god thread.. - Page 3 Empty Re: the official Januzaj is a god thread..

Post by Firenze Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Belgium Manager says Januzaj has told him he plans to stay at Manchester United. Also declined to join the Belgium squad apparently, not ready to make a commitment.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Davide Moscardelli wrote:Macheda 2.0

i have to admit thats the first thing i thought of when i started hearing the news of this new player scoring a brace. havent watched enough united this year to judge though

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Januzaj can't even play for England smh. Home Nations Rule hur dur.

Really don't know what Roy Hodgson is on about.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Diego Armando Maradona wrote:
The Franchise wrote:I understand the sentiment but I dont agree with this everytime I hear it.

What you mean owes them?

I think his talent and his work ethic is more the reason he is what he is, rather than whatever coaching he got. I say this as a coach too.
He would be nowhere without the coaching hes got, regardless how much talent he has or how hard he would work. How many players have come out of Albania? I can think of some really good players with Albanian roots that were brought up in other countries, and none that were coached in Albania. Is that a coincidence?

So yeah, I think he owes them his career because they taught him his profession. Does that mean he should choose them? I don't know, but he does owe them either way
How do you know that?

Players dont come out of Albania? Well no, because they get taken to another country so of course not.

How they going to come out of the best going to always get taken?

He dont owe noone nothing. Like their youth teams didnt gain from having him play. You speak like if he didnt go Belguim he would be selling newspapers...someone else would of just picked him up.

You cant even say januzaj was taken from them, he wasn't even born in Albania, likewise Shaqiri left when he was 1, its not like albania did the work and someone else swooped in take them like barca do with youth players. They didn't learn anything from Albania.

Do you really think it doesn't matter where the player is? do you think a young kid from Kosovo would have the same chance as a kid from Amsterdam?
The shame chances, no. But thats not what im claiming.

I just dont agree with the opinion that he owes a specific nation anything and without them he would be some nobody.

He is probably thankful to the coaches he worked with to get to this point, but as I said, its his talent and hard that got him to this point.

Not to harp on myself but if one of my boys ever made it, I dont think they owe me anything at all, it would be their hard and their dedication which is the reason. But if they feel that on some level, I would think and hope they feel gratitude towards me, not "Denmark".
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:05 pm

jibers wrote:
eelir wrote:
Diego Armando Maradona wrote:He would be nowhere without the coaching hes got, regardless how much talent he has or how hard he would work. How many players have come out of Albania? I can think of some really good players with Albanian roots that were brought up in other countries, and none that were coached in Albania. Is that a coincidence?

So yeah, I think he owes them his career because they taught him his profession. Does that mean he should choose them? I don't know, but he does owe them either way
Soooo, Messi should play for Spain then? They even payed his medication FFS!
Yes, because Spain and Catalonia are the same thing, which is why the Catalans have such a strong identity Rolling Eyes

This forum :facepalm:
I do not get your comment? Do you want to say Messi owes to Catalans and not Spain?
If so, I fail to see the parallel between Catalonia and Albania. You could draw some parallel between Catalonia and Kosovo (probably in the past), but playing for Albania and Catalonia have completely different meaning. Albania is allowed to participate as e separate country, but has shit squad. In contrast Catalonia has a superb squad, but can't compete for World/European cup. So, playing for Catalonia - Kosovo means you cant compete, while playing for Albania - Spain you can compete.

ANyways, if Jonuzaj is to owe a country it should be Albania and Belgium both. He should chose whatever he feels is more appropriate for him.
If I were in his place, I'd choose Belgium, simply because Albania is not mature enough to make good decisions. All the countries in Balkan are corrupt, and it will basically mean you get a Cana treatment. He could have been a part a Swiss world cup team, but instead he never really participated in any competition because Albanian NT management sucks, and it will continue to suck for a while.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Belguim ffs.
We have another belguim who signed pro terms a few months ago.. periera..
Im my opinion hes just as good as Januzaj..

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:54 pm

signed a 5 year deal today.. suck it juve Smile

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Ravel > Adnan
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Young lad is good but still. Got a whole lot to play for
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Twitter says Januzaj has more bookings for diving than all players of any EPL team together this season,can't be true? Laughing

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:35 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
Davide Moscardelli wrote:Macheda 2.0

i have to admit thats the first thing i thought of when i started hearing the news of this new player scoring a brace.  havent watched enough united this year to judge though

he has nothing to do with Macheda
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:37 pm

I doubt he meant playing style wise cause they couldn't be more different...He meant a UTD talent that shined,got hyped and disappeared.

Although Januzaj is going nowhere IMO,seems very strong mentally.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Vibe wrote:Twitter says Januzaj has more bookings for diving than all players of any EPL team together this season,can't be true? Laughing

Don't worry. Moyes will have a word with him in private. Then everything will be better.  rofl 
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:51 pm

Thats interesting. Personally I thought Oscar was the worst offender of fair play.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:24 pm

the xcx wrote:Thats interesting. Personally I thought Oscar was the worst offender of fair play.

They've both had some pretty bad dives recently. Kids these days...
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:41 pm

his last booking for a dive was pure bullsh*t, got clattered into cutting inside and ref booked him, wasn't a dive there was distinct and clear contact
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Vibe wrote:I doubt he meant playing style wise cause they couldn't be more different...He meant a UTD talent that shined,got hyped and disappeared.

yes  but neither I meant  the playing style , I have  interpreted as you and I repeat "januzaj has nothing to do with Macheda".
He has a completely different talent ,   destined to be a great world football

evident already when he played with M.United Under 21

Class, elegance, personality and safety in all that he does.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Vibe wrote:I doubt he meant playing style wise cause they couldn't be more different...He meant a UTD talent that shined,got hyped and disappeared.

Exactly, and it seems united fans have a very short memory considering how hyped to heck Macheda was. Now they are on completely different potentials according to fans. I'll wait until I see him more consistently in top competition.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:16 pm

Januzaj is an amazing talent, I can guarantee he won't be another Macheda.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:03 pm

CBarca wrote:Januzaj is an amazing talent, I can guarantee he won't be another Macheda.

Agreed. Macheda never became a starter nor did his form last more than two matches.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:44 pm

Very impressed with Januzaj today.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:06 pm

He's very consistent. I think he's only had one bad game, against Cardiff away. We have a lot of injuries right now, I hope we get one or two back so we don't end up over working him.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:17 pm

I agree BB about the 'overworking him' part. He is just so good to leave out though and is already our best player in the absence of RVP and Rooney.

He had a very good 2nd half today and inspired the team. Deserved MOTM. Kagawa was great too.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:37 pm

February 5 is a strange day
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Man Utd's best player of the season after Rooney.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next