RED
Highburied
Casciavit
REWB
cyberman
52 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

the official Januzaj is a god thread.. - Page 4 Empty Re: the official Januzaj is a god thread..

Post by M99 Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Man Utd's best player of the season after Rooney.

M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

the official Januzaj is a god thread.. - Page 4 Empty Re: the official Januzaj is a god thread..

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:53 pm

Adnan Januzaj has committed to playing for Belgium
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:00 pm

It was inevitable, but good for him. It's too late for him to be considered for the WC, right?

M99 wrote:Man Utd's best player of the season after Rooney.

Nah, De Gea is our player of the season. It's not even close.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Won't get into their team anyway.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:03 pm

Busby Babe wrote:It was inevitable, but good for him. It's too late for him to be considered for the WC, right?

Agreed. He has been our best player by far.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Busby Babe wrote:It was inevitable, but good for him. It's too late for him to be considered for the WC, right?

Has Rooney even been that impressive? His stats are incredibly misleading for me.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:12 pm

M99 posted that in Jan tbf.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Gil wrote:

Has Rooney even been that impressive? His stats are incredibly misleading for me.

He had a good first half of the season, terrible second half. First touch is shocking at times. Hasn't had a consistent season in a long time.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:M99 posted that in Jan tbf.

Yeah, you're right. My bad, didn't see it. It was a decent shout in January.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Yeah he has not showed the from he showed from earlier this season in recent months but tbh he has been on the bench a lot more. Maybe next season he can be even better.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:11 am

Former Manchester United winger Keith Gillespie believes Adnan Januzaj is struggling to fit in at Old Trafford this season.

Despite an impressive breakthrough campaign under David Moyes, the Belgium international has found himself restricted to a place on the bench in each of the Red Devils' first five matches under Louis van Gaal.

The new United boss has reinforced his squad this summer and experimented with wing-backs, meaning Januzaj has been squeezed out of the first-team picture in the opening weeks of the season.

And Gillespie, who left the club in 1995 despite being part of the famous 'Class of 92' FA Youth Cup winning side, feels Van Gaal's 3-5-2 system does not allow for attacking wingers such as the 19-year-old.

"Unfortunately, with the embarrassment of riches Manchester United have at the moment, he's not first choice," he told the Manchester Evening News.

"He's still young though and is learning the game. He needs games to bring out his potential.

"Last season was very poor for United, but he was probably the one shining light in a team which didn't perform.

"Just look at the players in the team now, the likes of Angel Di Maria, Juan Mata, Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie and Radamel Falcao.

"He's a winger and I'm not sure he can adapt and play as a wing back. He needs to play further forward. It's very difficult to fit him in to the system."

Januzaj himself, meanwhile, has revealed that he is willing to play as much football as possible to impress Van Gaal, even if that means appearing for the youth team.

The teenager scored a hat-trick as the club's Under-21 side ran out 4-0 winners over Sunderland on Monday, though he admitted he is also working on other aspects of his game in order to catch his manager's attention.

"Of course, I played a lot of games last season and I'm trying to impress the manager once again and get games again this year as well," he said.

"I tried to do my best. Obviously, even if it's reserves level, I always have to show myself and improve.

"I got a hat-trick but I think I worked hard defensively as well and these are the kind of things I have to do now and at first-team level.

"I don't do it for any other people but for myself. I look after myself. Even if I have to play Under-18s, I have to do it and try to improve every time I play."
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:02 am

thats one of the reasons why the formation is now changed to a 4-4-2(diamond). He is the first choice back up to both mata (CAM) and herrera (RM). Will get chances as the lad's got talent.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:45 pm

Makes Lee Clattermole look like Pogba.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:04 am

Adnan Januzaj now has received more yellow cards for diving (5) than scored goals (4) in his professional career.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:38 am

Was this once a reality? Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 am

played about 20??? odd games and already has a reputation as a serial diver Proud
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:55 am

Lex wrote:

ffs that was Moyes season
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:57 am

Need a Moyes vs LVG thread at the ender season

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Lex wrote:

No M99 just jumped the gun as per. He had one really good game against Sunderland Laughing and then Swansea in the cup but that's it.

Classic kid has a decent game or two and everyone wanks themselves silly, i said it when the hype was around and i'll say it now he's nothing special and never will be.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:18 pm

Now you're responding by overreacting the other direction ffs. This is classic GL.

He had a good season last season. For a kids standards, he was very impressive and at times definitely was one of Man U's most dangerous players. This was more than just a game or two. He lacked a final ball however and still does, and altogether needs to get more involved in games in some form more than just a lot of dribbling, but he's young yet.

Anything special? He's too young yet to say whether he'll be special or fade away but he's done some great things at Man U as a kid already. If he develops well I think he can become a good player. Special? I'm not sure about. It can happen but you can never tell with these kids. Has as much a chance to fade off into nothing.

Needs to work on his diving.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:48 pm

What are these great things he's done at United? Get more yellow cards than goals? Because that is quite an achievement, I must say
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:50 pm

I don't do kids standards as it's meaningless. He had a few good games by normal standards and that's all that matters, he's done more bad or meh than good. I wouldn't say he's done great things either, your cutting him some slack because he's a kid but that's pointless.

People did the same with Lukaku whose infinitely better than Januzaj but they kept saying he'll do this and do that he's just a kid but here we are. He's a professional footballer and will be criticised and praised as such, none of this he looks good for a kid nonsense.

You say i'm overreacting but i don't believe i am, i'm calling it like it is and how i see it. You on the other hand are being too safe and neutral on the subject and not being critical enough.

There's a fine line between overhyping, criticism and safe/neutral comments because you don't want to upset anybody.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:53 pm

For those wondering, Lukaku is a year and a few months older than Jumanji, but, in terms of what he offers from his position, is a few lightyears ahead
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:04 pm

Lex wrote:For those wondering, Lukaku is a year and a few months older than Jumanji, but, in terms of what he offers from his position, is a few lightyears ahead

At least on paper Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:21 pm

He's Gervinhoesque only replace the infuriating decision making with diving and you've got him nailed on. Which isn't to say he's any good with his decision making. He usually just decides to dive.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:43 pm

dronte wrote:
Lex wrote:For those wondering, Lukaku is a year and a few months older than Jumanji, but, in terms of what he offers from his position, is a few lightyears ahead

At least on paper Very Happy

Does being born in Europe change your mind? Mad
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum