McAgger
Juveman17
dmize
The Franchise
izzy
22 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Amar Sat 9 Nov - 23:45

FFS :bow:

Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat 9 Nov - 23:48

Rockets need to make a trade. Starting both Asik and Howard is a ridiculously stupid gameplan. lts like starting two goal keepers ffs

Trade Asik + whatever for the best pointguard they can get. They need a floor general and they don't have one. Harden can't be trusted having the ball all the time. He is too ineffecient too often and isn't the best decision maker when he has the ball.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 10 Nov - 0:05

Stupidest loss I have ever *bleep* seen in my *bleep* life... Wtf was Wade doing? Was that an order from Spo? Why would he intentionally try to miss? :facepalm:

I can't believe what happened, still in shock
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun 10 Nov - 0:32

Caught the last minute of the Heat Celtic game. LMFAO rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun 10 Nov - 6:17

Heat rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun 10 Nov - 14:30

Wade Laughing

Wtf was he doing. Just make the shot.. If you miss you've accomplished the same thing without throwin the ball at the backboard like a lunatic

Jeff Green though. Lucky for us the clock didn't start until he was already in shooting motion.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Mon 11 Nov - 12:35

The Franchise wrote:Nobody carried anyone, anyone who actually watched the series knows this.

I am afraid your wall of stats is wasted on me, I only read your first few sentances.
"stats dont matter" -KOBE FANS ONLY.

Wierd, seems Kobe is like the only guy who can't be defined by the stats, it seems when you supposedly WATCH THE GAMES, you will suddenly realize Kobe's impact.... like his heart/hunger/killer instinct/drive and all of those narrative BS.

Come on, its so obvious. Why even denied it https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RonaldoGreatestEverRM Mon 11 Nov - 12:36

BTW, Wade sudden decline of IQ lol....

and people blame this on lebron :brickwall: 
Got a hand up n everything, saw it live, amazing shot.
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
RonaldoGreatestEverRM
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 11 Nov - 15:25

Who said stats didnt matter? I know I didnt.

As I said already, its funny how its only media members and fans who say stupid stuff like Kobe was carried, but you wont ever hear any players, even the ones who hate him, say anything even remotely similar.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 11 Nov - 16:04

RonaldoGreatestEverRM wrote:BTW, Wade sudden decline of IQ lol....

and people blame this on lebron :brickwall: 
Got a hand up n everything, saw it live, amazing shot.
One mistake in one game and suddenly his IQ is declining? Amazing stuff.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 11 Nov - 16:13

I only just seen the plays now, Wade messed up bad LOL

I see what he was doing, but he just missed the rim on the second one so it didnt waste the time. Didnt focus on that one.

But obviously something yall didnt mention (fanboyism alert) it how Lebron fell asleep on Green and got attracted to Crawford coming towards the ball. His step towards Crawford was for no reason as Wade had him and it gave Green just enough time to get free and made a great effort but couldnt recover.

Before yall go crazy, its obviously Wade's fault they were in the position to begin with.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 11 Nov - 16:27

Lebron is defending Green so at the end of the day if it goes in he will take some blame.... but obviously Wade is the reason it happens in the first place.

Funny thing is Lebron would probably blame himself and take the criticism better than his fans do Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 11 Nov - 17:03

The shot clock started late as well.. LeBron doesn't have anything to with this loss
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 11 Nov - 17:09

No, the shot clock didn't start late. The clock can't start until someone touches the ball.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 11 Nov - 17:15

Look closely.. It didn't start as soon as he touched it
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Nov - 17:40

I'm with Swagg and if I recall correctly dmize feels the same way (he supports Boston).

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon 11 Nov - 19:17

Beal with 34 points vs Thunder Proud
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 11 Nov - 19:21

Who cares when the shot clocks starts? What impact does that have on Lebron letting Green free?

The time was already established, its not like he let him go because he expected the clock to say something different.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 11 Nov - 19:22

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Funny thing is Lebron would probably blame himself and take the criticism better than his fans do Laughing
100%

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 11 Nov - 19:27

That play was madness, who throws it cross court pass over a 7 footer into far corner on an in bounds with less than a second left?

Crazy pass and crazy shot.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 11 Nov - 19:29

Noone Laughing

Wasnt the play drawn up, coach said so, Green said so. Problem was Green didnt set a real screen so Jordan Crawford never got free, so then Green just popped out to the far corner because it was the available space and Lebron took a step towards Green. Hail Mary throw and Hail Mary shot.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 11 Nov - 19:37

The Franchise wrote:Who cares when the shot clocks starts? What impact does that have on Lebron letting Green free?

The time was already established, its not like he let him go because he expected the clock to say something different.
Maybe because the shot shouldn't have even counted???

Do defenders get heat for letting in a goal that was a clear offside? No
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 11 Nov - 20:14

Yeah thats the same thing :facepalm: 

I should do better to remember who I am talking to, any whiff of criticism and your out here defending him personally. Guy is beyond flaw in your eyes I think.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon 11 Nov - 20:24

It's the exact same thing..................

It's like a cross coming in to the box and a player scores but was offside and you say, 'oh if he wasn't given that space by the defender there wouldn't be a goal anyways' ......
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon 11 Nov - 21:50

Jesus Christ, I'm a huge Lebron fan too but come on! He could have done better there.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 11 Nov - 22:06

No doubt in my mind that Lance Stephenson will be most improved player in the league this year.

Going in again with a triple double.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next