Tomwin Lannister
sportsczy
Valkyrja
Onyx
halamadrid2
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Juventus discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Juventus discussion

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:58 pm

Mamad wrote:He didn't see much of the ball but  he did fine when he had it.

our problem is the coward coach on the bench not Benz.

Possession football my arse. Carlo is just like Mou. i don't care if we score 5 more in second half. you don't play with 3 DM's in bernabeu.
It's Carlo's fault that Benzema doesnt have a clue about movement without the ball? If he doesnt put himself in good positions it's normal thaf he won't receive it.

PS: none of Sami, Illarra and Modric are DM

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Juventus discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Juventus discussion

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Di Maria should be subbed, he is needed against Barca.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Ancelotti :facepalm: It's like the guy has no clue what to do. We played 40 minutes with one player more, and yet it looked like we were down to 10 men. No ball administration and always selecting the wrong option when passing.

Benzema was OK bar that 2 meter miss, the midfielders failed to serve him and Ancelotti fails to position him so he could receive the ball.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:40 pm

Benzene did well the a few passes here and there as well as his general link up play.

But I still think it was a below par performance. Anyone see that miss he had with no goalie?

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:50 pm

He was unable to make up his mind whenever to shoot with his right or left. Very Happy 

Anyways, Benzema needs a psychological therapy, to clear his mind first, the guy seems lost in thoughts.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Dat incredible link-up play which makes such a difference :facepalm: The guy is plain awful. Get over it. He's like Cesc. Doesn't have a position on the field. He isn't a good striker, neither a good midfielder.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:19 am

missing chances with just you and an empty net.....and people believe no competition will bring out the best in him.....i fear the worst.....modric bossed that midfield, i liked his play, and di maria has thrived under potential competition, hope he maintains his consistency, cos at the moment, its like we are playing with one man down.....hopefully benz steps up in clasico
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:46 am

Benz barely saw the ball this game to be honest.. But he did mess up the sitter, and that through pass that Modric played.. He should of latched on to that

He's lacking confidence.. I would say try him in the hole behind another striker but I doubt Ancelotti would do that
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:16 am

This game highlighted how much work we need to do

our pressing is not synchronized which gave Juve many passing options in our half. Casceres had a really good game, was Juves best player on the night

I don't know why carlo insists on starting Arbeloa does he not understand he is a factor in why we cant pin back wingers and fullbacks. gosh how much I hate him. I hope he gets a baffling injury that nobody can explain where he feels no pain whatsoever but the meds want him to rest. thats the nicest I can be to him

benz lol where do I start

bale is every bit of that overrated one tricky pony I felt we bought. was he even in the game when he came on?? apart from a high price tag this guy has nothing on Jese

well done to Juve. they matched us (if not better) until the red card even then they had spells where they pushed us back in our half after that

I dont understand why carlo had to change our line up from that successful game vs Malaga ffs what a coward
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:07 am

Bale hasn't played for like 4 months, give him time.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:23 am

then we should loan him out and play Jese instead who in his 5-10 cameos always look better than him

its not our fault he refused to train with his "imaginary" injuries
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Anyone defending Benzema at this point is delusional, almost as hopeless as Benzema himself Laughing

The worst part is Carlo doesn't sub Benzema for Morata, he subs him for Bale THEN subs Morata for someone else just to avoid the epic and deserved abuse Benzema would get from the crowd and the roar of love Morata would receive.

Benzema, the protected one, Zidane's friend, is not playing because he deserves to be playing. Jese can't even get more than 20 minutes but this bum starts every game, holy sh*t.

Also I hope all of you were watching when he missed an open goal from one yard out Laughing Benz in the Champions League everyone!!! What a big game player!!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:37 pm

As for the game we were bad and looked barely interested. Good thing Juve were probably worse than we were, with their rashness in particular costing them.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:48 pm

I don't think anyone needs to defend him at this point, Carlo seems to trust him.

The people attacking him, after all the coaches' decision rhetoric of last year, they do seem a bit fickle.

He covered Pirlo well yesterday, Carlo said that was what he asked, he played poorly otherwise. He didn't get touches, it's expected.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I don't think anyone needs to defend him at this point, Carlo seems to trust him.

The people attacking him, after all the coaches' decision rhetoric of last year, they do seem a bit fickle.

He covered Pirlo well yesterday, Carlo said that was what he asked, he played poorly otherwise. He didn't get touches, it's expected.
You don't need to defend him because you don't need to sound delusional when doing so. There's no defending poor performances. But I guess his horrible misuse is what caused him to miss the biggest sitter we'll likely see this season.  

LOL at bringing Mourinho into this but I'll bite, Benzema isn't playing due to coaching decision alone, that much is obvious to me. Carlo isn't making all the decisions at Madrid I'm afraid and if selection were based on merit there would be a 21 year old starting at CF right now.  

Lastly Benzema "covered" Pirlo so well that he was able to put in a great pass which lead to Juve's goal. Wow so amazing. He's being protected as far as I can tell, a competent manager would have given him extended bench time by now.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:13 pm

So who is making decisions? A 360 is a 360 any way you slice it.

He missed a sitter, he misses them, do you expect him to score every tap in he receives? I don't, and I'm the person who rates him higher than everyone else.

He did cover Pirlo well, anyone watching the game objectively saw that and for good measure Carlo said it, I don't see the point in arguing.

The root issue remains, it didn't cause him to miss a sitter, but at the very least there's a correlation between his poor performances and him not touching the ball. At this point, I'm prepared to admit that perhaps that's more on him than anything else as the team has just gone in that direction...

But I'm still allowed to not be happy with that direction and think that four years ago it should have gone the other way.

You have a year left to complain, get it all in.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:16 pm

I don't enjoy complaining but I'll enjoy seeing him leave.

I also feel sorry for anyone who likes him, he clearly doesn't feel as strongly about being a great player.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Perhaps not, but no need feel sympathy for those with cultured tastes Proud
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:44 pm

Benzema has "cultured tastes" as well Laughing

(Both in food and sex Proud)

Whatever, enjoy your useless art house footballers who have done nothing in football besides cling on to the coat tails of much better players that you don't like for whatever reason.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:56 pm

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/10/24/real-madrid-2-1-juventus-real-take-the-victory-but-fail-to-impress/
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:21 pm

LeSam I don't think Benz did a very good job marking either tbh

how many times did we see Juve pass the ball around for an extended amount of time with Pirlo being a part of it. The only time Pirlo started becoming useless was after Chiellini's red card and that was due to us having an equal number of mids in the game rather than Benzemas manmarking or pressing or whatever

also if a coach asks your CF to man mark a DLP instead of scoring at your own yard what does that really tell you about what the coach thinks of him?? he gave him a different role to take him as far away from goal as possible. If Morata was there I doubt he would have told him to mark pirlo, that job would probably have been given to a more capable player such as Dimaria and moratas job would have been to score

Everybody are entitled to their own opinions however and its good to have different views as that constitutes to interesting discussions. Le sam has every right to defend benz, he is probably looking at it from a different angle than others and vice versa. At least he backs up what he thinks with reasonable explanation as opposed to washed up rhetoric we sometimes see here
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Josh can defend Benzema all he wants but he needs to stop acting like doing so makes him a football purist above us, the uneducated rabble. Especially when posts defending Benzema these days blame everything except Benzema himself.

I'll will say something good about Karim though, he's the living embodiment to the fact that without Hard work you can never reach an elite level. Thank you Benzema for teaching us this.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Yeh Juve were the better side up until Chiellini was sent off for no reason. The team played like Mourinho was still the coach. Sitting back, poor pressing, poor possession, poor defending etc. Need to improve a lot.

Also I don't think both Khedira and Illarramendi should play. When Isco came on for Illarramendi, our possession play improved a lot. Illarramendi's limited like Alonso, he's slow and can't playmake box to box. Obviously having both means the side 'looks' balanced, however at home there's nothing wrong with being adventurous.

Di Maria had a good game. His mistakes (random through balls etc) can be overlooked however due to the good things he does.

Benzema needs to get into shooting positions and needs to be selfish. He also needs to make a few off the ball runs. Some strikers prefer to dribble and be on the ball instead, however a few runs wouldn't go amiss.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh Juve were the better side up until Chiellini was sent off for no reason. The team played like Mourinho was still the coach. Sitting back, poor pressing, poor possession, poor defending etc. Need to improve a lot.

Also I don't think both Khedira and Illarramendi should play. When Isco came on for Illarramendi, our possession play improved a lot. Illarramendi's limited like Alonso, he's slow and can't playmake box to box. Obviously having both means the side 'looks' balanced, however at home there's nothing wrong with being adventurous.

Di Maria had a good game. His mistakes (random through balls etc) can be overlooked however due to the good things he does.

Benzema needs to get into shooting positions and needs to be selfish. He also needs to make a few off the ball runs. Some strikers prefer to dribble and be on the ball instead, however a few runs wouldn't go amiss.
HAH! I wish, at least under Mourinho the team knew who they were and what they were doing.

It's going to be a long and bumpy road before we reach that type of identity with whatever the hell we're trying to do right now.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh Juve were the better side up until Chiellini was sent off for no reason. The team played like Mourinho was still the coach. Sitting back, poor pressing, poor possession, poor defending etc. Need to improve a lot.

Juve started to create chances and attack after Illarra left. :lol:that possession
Benzema needs to be benched, not to get into shooting positions
Di Maria was the best player after Ronaldo and Illarra(great performance from him)

PS : Modric was our worst player after Benzema IMO, on the same level with Alvaro
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:51 pm

Zealous wrote:

HAH! I wish, at least under Mourinho the team knew who they were and what they were doing.

It's going to be a long and bumpy road before we reach that type of identity with whatever the hell we're trying to do right now.

Yes!
110% agree.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next