Le Samourai
Great Leader Sprucenuce
dmize
izzy
The Franchise
18 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:45 am

The Franchise wrote:The super sensitive ultra defensive group are out in full force Laughing

Relax, the Heat lost to this team 3 times in the playoff's already and its pretty obvious they are two evenly matched teams. The Pacers have gradually done better and better (think they lost in round 1, then the East semi and last year the East finals) and have gotten better and better.

They arent going nowhere and neither are the champs. All today really shows is the Pacers will give the Heat two hands full's again with their frontline and now improved bench play.

#ancientwisdom #preach

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by izzy Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:45 am

Still don't get why Norris Cole wasn't in towards the end and Chalmers was?

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:47 am

Is Kobe playing on a back to back if not I'll watch the Kensucky game
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:47 am

dmize wrote:Is Kobe playing on a back to back if not I'll watch the Kensucky game

I think he is.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:48 am

dmize wrote:
LeSwagg James wrote:We still have a trump card..........................

Spoiler:

and SuperCoolBeas
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 12 Michael-beasley-tattoos

Him too eco smile

I'm not worried tbh, I have faith in the Dynamic Duo to get it done come playoff time :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:50 am

Not sure, I check out his information card via yahoo fantasy and it didn't say either way. I believe he plans on playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:51 am

Damn saw Kyrie's highlights against the Knicks. :bow: :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:52 am

izzy wrote:Still don't get why Norris Cole wasn't in towards the end and Chalmers was?

Probably because Cole can be a little reckless at times, Chalmers knows his role and will let the big 3 do their thing.. You can't have everybody looking for their shot
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:55 am

Who is the best center in the league atm?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:56 am

McAgger wrote:Who is the best center in the league atm?
I personally would go with Hibbert, comfortably.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:59 am

Westbrook with the near triple double. Of course he did shoot 6-21

Jackson, Lamb and a bit of Steven Adams :bow:

And Bill Simmons wanted to trade all 3 for Marcin Gortat, good god.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:00 am

Hibbert for the next year or 2. After that it's Drummonds time
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:04 am

100% Hibbert.

Hands down the best on defence, blocks shot but more important patrols the lane and protects the rim and the most impressive part of it he does it without fouling.

And the only reason he doesnt put up a ton points is because the Pacers play a defensive game and therefore at a slower pace, meaning less possessions. Factor in he plays with West and George in the front line, meaning less touches in the post. Gotta remember he only plays 30 minutes a game too, they save him for the big games and playoffs.

In the playoff's it will spike upwards too, last year 36.5 minutes and he gave you 17 points in return.

His game reminds me a little of Patrick Ewing when I think about it.

Can hit hooks with either hand, has the basic moves down pat and can hit a little jumper from about 15 and in. Hits FT% also.

Last edited by The Franchise on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:05 am

dmize wrote:Westbrook with the near triple double. Of course he did shoot 6-21

Jackson, Lamb and a bit of Steven Adams :bow:

And Bill Simmons wanted to trade all 3 for Marcin Gortat, good god.

rofl
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:09 am

Right here is when I knew for sure that Hibbert was legit:

still painful

had never hit one ever until that point

Last edited by dmize on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:10 am

Kobe starting at small forward tonight with Meeks, Blake, Pau and Williams.

I suggested the move to small forward about 2 seasons ago (when they lost Odom), they wanted and needs more speed in the line up and this is the way.

The Lakers are 2nd last in points in the paint defence, might aswell go all in and forget this notion of starting Sacre or even Kaman for that matter. Just go small, play closer to D'antoni ball and have Kobe the point-forward while he gets his legs back.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:18 am

Chris Webber said "if you think Kobe is going to average over 17ppg over the next 3 seasons, your sadly mistaken" when discussing what kind of expectations people will have for Kobe now.

He wasnt being disrespect just fyi.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:24 am

So what do you make of Derrick Williams now that he's a King? Just saw he scored 31 on 75% shooting with 5 rebounds and 5 steals. Could he finally live up to his draft status?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:37 am

Real impressive game, but what does Gay's trade do now?

Him (Williams) as a quicker, undersized 4 makes sense sure...but Gay will take away shots and touches. Gay, Cousins and Thomas are score first guys and even the rookie is a gunner.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:43 am

From what I've read, Kings plan to play Rudy at the stretch 4..

They see Williams/Gay as interchangable on D

But Cousins inside will help Rudy, I'm confident of that.

When he succeeded in Memphis, he had Gasol and ZBo who both commanded attention in the post. Toronto did not have that at ALL. Cousins demands a double and will open things up they way Gasol or Zbo did
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:51 am

Makes sense.

Kobe just threw down a dunk. Two footed take off but none the less impressive.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:56 am

OMG i love Wesley Johnson, great pick-up, just what we needed. Great athlete and a good defender
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:25 am

Freeza wrote:OMG i love Wesley Johnson, great pick-up, just what we needed. Great athlete and a good defender

Crazy he was widely considered a bust, including by myself. But he's found a good niche. He's also improved his game to more than just a 3pt shooter.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:27 am

dmize wrote:
Freeza wrote:OMG i love Wesley Johnson, great pick-up, just what we needed. Great athlete and a good defender

Crazy he was widely considered a bust, including by myself. But he's found a good niche. He's also improved his game to more than just a 3pt shooter.
Yeah, he will probably always be a relative bust, but everybody drafted high can't be superstars. So it's great that he's comfortable in a role, more young guys should take this as an example, because it will lead to more years in the league and more money.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:30 am

Not sure why people are writing off the Rockets chances. They have a well balanced lineup and one of the deepest benches in the League.

They will go as far as Harden takes them as Charles Barkley would say. If he buys into defense like he's done these past few games not many teams can stop them.

They've blown out the Blazers, Warriors and the Spurs at home this season.

The only team I see them having trouble with is the Thunder. They have no one who can slow down Durant.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:08 pm

Probably because Lin and Harden are the worst defensive backcourt in the playoffs when they get there, Beverly improves them a ton on that end but leaves them without a secondary creator.

Howard is going to crumble under the pressure, brick FT's and robotic move his way to 4+ turnovers.

Jones, Garcia, Casppi are bench role players, not much to complain about. Shame one of them will be starting.

Parsons is a really good player, but not real good defensively and im not sure as your 3rd scorer you can really count on him vs the elites.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next